PDA

View Full Version : Howardmeis Tag

llafnwod
02-19-2006, 05:18 PM
Announcing the new howard tag, specially built so we can all be like our hero! This tag makes it easier than ever to act like a complete ****ing retard. Simply include some rudimentary spelling and grammar errors, plenty of sentence fragments, a healthy dose of flawed logic and erroneous facts. Then, wrap your post in this wonderful tag and watch as your IQ decreases by effusion!

Now, an example:

Normal post: I believe that fusion technology, though obviously difficult to master, will come to trump the problems of overdependence on fossil fuels and other expendable sources of energy.

BORING. Who wants an opinion supported by observation and logic? Let's take the first step: confusing the logic and facts of the situation.

Second stage post: I guess fusion would be OK, but then if those terrorists attacked the facilities we'd all be blown up because of critical mass and dark energy. And what would happen when those gamma rays imprinted with our thought got emitted to Pluto? Then those bastard aliens would know all of our anti-alien defenses.

We're getting there, but the more or less proper spelling and grammar poses a bit of a problem. Next stage.

Third stage post: fuson is reely dumbn. i mean, lol, bushc isnt suporttin it, so obvosuly it cant be good. and wat if. those trrsts lol get to the fusin seentrs, lol wat then? lol, wed all be blown lol up. and then da gammama rais from the dark enrgy wuld get out and sho all are plans to those terorist aleins, and we'd all lol. lieik, die

ALMOST THERE! Grammar and spelling is almost unrecognizable, and the lack of coherent explanation for your opinion is reaching critical levels. Here's where those howard tags come in!

Tags: [ howard]rest of post[ /howard], except, obviously, without the spaces. Now, let's see...

HOWARDMEIS!: fuson is reely dumbn. i mean, lol, bushc isnt suporttin it, so obvosuly it cant be good. and wat if. those trrsts lol get to the fusin seentrs, lol wat then? lol, wed all be blown lol up. and then da gammama rais from the dark enrgy wuld get out and sho all are plans to those terorist aleins, and we'd all lol. lieik, die

ALL RIGHT! The addition of the surrounding "lol"s removed any remaining trace of credibility from the post, as well as giving any intelligent observers the sense that you were trying to excuse your own stupidity. Now all you have to do is start slitting your wrists and actively forgetting whatever real knowledge that was unfortunate enough to settle in your terminally thick skull and you'll be a howardmeisian in no time!

Ganondorf
02-19-2006, 05:27 PM
omgllafndwod ur so kewl cuz u r so funnee. howadr is mai heeroh!

Training-Name
02-19-2006, 05:27 PM
Oh god.. I'm gonna love those tags.

This tag is so cool!

howardmeis
02-19-2006, 05:28 PM
Haha I'm the first user to get their own tags!!!!!!!!1

When's saren going to get his [ tranny ] [/ tranny ] tags?

What happens if I type normaly and still wrap it in the tags? lol.

llafnwod
02-19-2006, 05:28 PM

When's saren going to get his [ tranny ] [/ tranny ] tags?Dan got them before you, ****cock. And his wasn't an insult.

howardmeis
02-19-2006, 05:31 PM
How is this an insult? Ooooooooo someone made an automation system to add lol, to the begining of a sentence and lol. lol. at the end. I feel so powerful, I actualy have changed llafs life. ^.^

Killingmachine
02-19-2006, 05:31 PM

When's saren going to get his [ tranny ] [/ tranny ] tags?

What happens if I type normaly and still wrap it in the tags? lol.

YOUR AND IDIOT

howardmeis
02-19-2006, 05:33 PM
YOU'RE AN IDIOT

Heh look I'm saren.

SmashedPumpkins
02-19-2006, 05:35 PM

Ganondorf
02-19-2006, 05:36 PM
YOU'RE AN IDIOT

Heh look I'm saren.

Saren is 10 to the 25th power times smarter then you. Ha!

DA(
02-19-2006, 05:36 PM
Oh howard, where art' thou howard?

Zerkeliu
02-19-2006, 05:38 PM
omg it works!

disco
02-19-2006, 05:42 PM
omg thsi is so funy

howardmeis
02-19-2006, 05:55 PM
Does it change spelling now too?

EDIT:
No, disco just can't type............

llafnwod
02-19-2006, 05:56 PM
Does it change spelling now too?

EDIT:
No, disco just can't type............Are you seriously that stupid? Rhetorical question, please don't answer.

howardmeis
02-19-2006, 05:58 PM
So stupid to think you were going to include a letter jumbler since you were talk about mispellings in the above post?

llafnwod
02-19-2006, 05:59 PM
So stupid to think you were going to include a letter jumbler since you were talk about mispellings in the above post?No, to think disco's errors were accidental.

saren
02-19-2006, 06:02 PM
Ahahahahahhahah.

I think I busted something laughing.

And tranny tags? How exactly would you use tranny tags? So I'm a tranny? I can just wear normal men's clothing, but you, you can't take off your hat of stupidity.

What's the funniest thing is that he doesn't even get that he's being insulted.

It's like even when we win, he still wins.

howardmeis
02-19-2006, 06:06 PM
Tranny tags, you know, the ones that have the little penis on eithe side, and look like a vagina in the middle.

And I don't see this as an insult. I take it was a compliment. I've become part of llafs life. He goes out of his way to enter mine.

THANKS FOR LETTING ME IN YOUR LIFE LLAF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

han_han
02-19-2006, 06:11 PM
Haha, rofl!

saren
02-19-2006, 06:12 PM
Tranny tags, you know, the ones that have the little penis on eithe side, and look like a vagina in the middle.

And I don't see this as an insult. I take it was a compliment. I've become part of llafs life. He goes out of his way to enter mine.

THANKS FOR LETTING ME IN YOUR LIFE LLAF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Know what's the worst part? I can get laid quicker than you with or without the dress.

Training-Name
02-19-2006, 06:13 PM
THANKS FOR LETTING ME IN YOUR LIFE LLAF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He let you in his life to kill you.

NickF
02-19-2006, 06:16 PM
Howard has more brain function than alot of people in this forum, but masks it with the over use of "lolz".
Also, I hardly think saren and his trolling, useless, smartass, lieing posts are hardly any better than Howard's spam.

K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ
02-19-2006, 06:17 PM
i went megazord on ur ass

Saberking
02-19-2006, 06:18 PM
Whoa

NickF
02-19-2006, 06:21 PM
i went megazord on ur ass
You can't get over 10 year old TV shows can you?

howardmeis
02-19-2006, 06:22 PM
I don't spam so much anymore, and I've been cutting back on lol's. Now I'm only going to use them on the funny pictures and videos ****. But oh well you guys will still complain about it, even if I had my own forum and noone was allowed in it, and i made 50 posts a day that said lol. All you guys do nowadays is complain and try to act smart to a bunch of kids online. This is mostly directed at llaf, saren, creatine, and the other idiots who do this and the like.

This site however does have its perks. Bloody, though mean at times has helped me alot. Nick, you're very kewl and smarter than most fools on here. KDS, even though he's also turned into an ******* has his momments. Silence, though he spams is amazingly kewl. Pharnax, awesome kid, the secksi cow. Gamepin, he also has his mean spirited momments, but for the most part is kewl. Gantz, though a pedophyle I don't care he's amazing. JLTucker, I don't know what to say about him, he's a great friend, and without him I'd probably have already left this place. There are more, but I doubt anyone will read this so I'll shut up.

K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ
02-19-2006, 06:22 PM
']You can't get over 10 year old TV shows can you?
more like ur a goober, am i rite

llafnwod
02-19-2006, 06:24 PM
There are more, but I doubt anyone will read this so I'll shut up.Score!

Stewie
ROFLWAFFLES

howardmeis
Oh yeah, training rocks also.

Training-Name
02-19-2006, 06:25 PM
Oh yeah, training rocks also.w00t

NickF
02-19-2006, 06:26 PM
I don't spam so much anymore, and I've been cutting back on lol's. Now I'm only going to use them on the funny pictures and videos ****. But oh well you guys will still complain about it, even if I had my own forum and noone was allowed in it, and i made 50 posts a day that said lol. All you guys do nowadays is complain and try to act smart to a bunch of kids online. This is mostly directed at llaf, saren, creatine, and the other idiots who do this and the like.

This site however does have its perks. Bloody, though mean at times has helped me alot. Nick, you're very kewl and smarter than most fools on here. KDS, even though he's also turned into an ******* has his momments. Silence, though he spams is amazingly kewl. Pharnax, awesome kid, the secksi cow. Gamepin, he also has his mean spirited momments, but for the most part is kewl. Gantz, though a pedophyle I don't care he's amazing. JLTucker, I don't know what to say about him, he's a great friend, and without him I'd probably have already left this place. There are more, but I doubt anyone will read this so I'll shut up.
I feel loved :D

more like ur a goober, am i rite
Your an incompetent ****tard. Grow up.

Training-Name
02-19-2006, 06:28 PM
I'm a Goofy Goober yeah!

NickF
02-19-2006, 06:29 PM
You do realize he was only proving my point by attempting to insult me from a quote from a cartoon.

Training-Name
02-19-2006, 06:30 PM
']You do realize he was only proving my point by attempting to insult me from a quote from a cartoon.I realized it before you did. :)

howardmeis
02-19-2006, 06:31 PM
You be love Mr. Nick.

Oh and LCs totaly rocks my socks also. Without him what would I fill #6 on my speed dial with? Yan? Blake? Eric? No way.

NickF
02-19-2006, 06:35 PM
No, I realized that when he posted it.
Your getting a little ahead of yourself now howard, please don't say "rocks my socks".

Training-Name
02-19-2006, 06:36 PM
My name is Blake. Leave me on Speed Dial. 905-459-1104. It's amazing how many nubs will call that number before realizing 911 is hidden within it.

howardmeis
02-19-2006, 06:38 PM
Yes, sorry Mr. Nick.

Rats training, I'd enjoy hearing what your voice is like.

NickF
02-19-2006, 06:52 PM
I'd enjoy meeting gregory :(

saren
02-19-2006, 06:54 PM
Nick and howard sitting in a tree, s-t-u-p-i-d-ity.

I'd vote for lifetime bans of you two, but it seems a certain admin adores idiots.

Ganondorf
My name is Blake. Leave me on Speed Dial. 905-459-1104. It's amazing how many nubs will call that number before realizing 911 is hidden within it.

And? My number has 911 in it, and so does my friends.

howardmeis
DesktopX widget.

NickF
02-19-2006, 07:00 PM

I'd vote for lifetime bans of you two, but it seems a certain admin adores idiots.
I'd vote for a lifetime ban for you as well, but it seems "a certain admin" adores flaming. You're "s-t-u-p-i-d-ity" grows greater as you post. You post more about how much you hate everyone and everything on the site, and less about helping and socializing as each day goes by. Now you are going to point out my spelling errors, and say that I need to learn "engrish". Just...stop.

To training:
you have to dial 911 simotainiously.

Training-Name
02-19-2006, 07:02 PM
']I'd vote for a lifetime ban for you as well, but it seems "a certain admin" adores flaming. You're "s-t-u-p-i-d-ity" grows greater as you post. You post more about how much you hate everyone and everything on the site, and less about helping and socializing as each day goes by. Now you are going to point out my spelling errors, and say that I need to learn "engrish". Just...stop.

To training:
you have to dial 911 simotainiously.I'mm too stoopid to know that because I've never called 911. =p

Ganondorf
02-19-2006, 07:05 PM
I'mm too stoopid to know that because I've never called 911. =p

Heh heh heh. Since 911 is in my phone number, I've called 911 at my friends house before. :lol:

NickF
02-19-2006, 07:07 PM
My mom's phone number is 910-xxxx and i've called the cops by accident, a few times (well I did once, my dad did, and my sister did), becuase the 1 sticks on the phone in my living room.

DA(
02-19-2006, 07:07 PM
']I'd vote for a lifetime ban for you as well, but it seems "a certain admin" adores flaming. You're "s-t-u-p-i-d-ity" grows greater as you post. You post more about how much you hate everyone and everything on the site, and less about helping and socializing as each day goes by. Now you are going to point out my spelling errors, and say that I need to learn "engrish". Just...stop.

To training:
you have to dial 911 simotainiously.
Your*

NickF
02-19-2006, 07:09 PM
Your an ass :P.

howardmeis
02-19-2006, 07:10 PM

Well let's see here. Who flames outside of the flame board? SAREN
Who posts off topic refering to other threads, just to insult someone? SAREN

Okay, that's what you got for you.

Who helps people? Nick
Who's always with the topic? Howard

Saren you've broken two rules whereas me and nick have not done anything. According to the rules you should ahve been banned long ago.

Ganondorf
02-19-2006, 07:10 PM
']Your an ass :P.

You're*

saren
02-19-2006, 07:11 PM
Damn you are one stupid bitch who can't even make a decent hack.

thunder.pieceof**** anyone?

NickF
02-19-2006, 07:12 PM
Do you people get enjoyment out of pointing out spelling errors?
To saren:

Who posts off topic refering to other threads, just to insult someone? SAREN

Saren, you only proved his point. Thunder was just something i whipped together with Agent's Holydivine source code. I didn't make more than a couple features, and even so, it was a public hack, to compliment inhale with macros and a name spoofer and alerts. I thought it was quite nifty, as did alot of people. You on the other hand have yet to accomplish even such a feat. All you can do is make a web template.

Training-Name
02-19-2006, 07:13 PM
']Do you get enjoyment out of pointing out spelling errors?Do you get enjoyment of PMing me a lot asking who would attack ultimate-filez?

llafnwod
02-19-2006, 07:14 PM
Who's always with the topic? HowardBeing on topic is no better than being off topic if you're always wrong.

howardmeis
02-19-2006, 07:15 PM
Vash is an ******* in training.

Saren seems to be short circuting, that insult made little sense.

And if I remember correctly I made that fake inhale to trick people.

Ganondorf
02-19-2006, 07:17 PM
Vash is an ******* in training.

Saren seems to be short circuting, that insult made little sense.

And if I remember correctly I made that fake inhale to trick people.

If I'm an ******* in training, you got an A+!

PWNED.

NickF
02-19-2006, 07:18 PM
Llafn does have a point.
Saren was backed into a corner where he was on the wrong end of his own nonsence.

howardmeis
02-19-2006, 07:18 PM
I'm rarely an *******, only to the idiots.

NickF
02-19-2006, 07:19 PM
Don't you love swear filters, I barely get the posters point at times. We should be able to disable it in the UserCP.

Ganondorf
02-19-2006, 07:21 PM
I'm rarely an *******, only to the idiots.

Nah, it's just most of the time you're too stupid to notice it.

saren
02-19-2006, 07:22 PM
If by short circuting you mean short circuiting then...no. I've had a few beers (bass and hefeweizen) and I am buzzin' slightly, so my last insult may not have been the most stinging, but it still made sense you stupid dousche.

And, nick, let me just put it this way: agent_god > you.

'nuff said.

And as far as my 'web templates' are concerned, I can bet my left nut you know less than 1/1000th of the amount of php or perl that I know. That includes the non-web application part of the code.

But in any case, I've made hacks better than you have. Some certain people (coughnotmentioninganynamesyoufagcough) have gotten a hold of it and can verify that they far exceed your stolen, talentless ****.

NickF
02-19-2006, 07:22 PM
Yes, your right when it comes to gamehacking he deffinantly does. I bet he knows a hell of alot more than you as well.

Yes, you probably do, I was not saying that to put down your PHP skill, I was only posting it to make you realize that is your only accomplishment in life.

Would you like to back this up with your uber TMK mineral hacks?

JLTucker
02-19-2006, 07:25 PM
dousche.
douche

Even a slight buzz cannot excuse this spelling error.

disco
02-19-2006, 07:27 PM
Saren has made hacks? :eek:

saren
02-19-2006, 07:27 PM
']Yes, your right when it comes to gamehacking he deffinantly does. I bet he knows a hell of alot more than you as well.

Yes, you probably do, I was not saying that to put down your PHP skill, I was only posting it to make you realize that is your only accomplishment in life.

Would you like to back this up with your uber TMK mineral hacks?

And no, you can ask others who have come across it. Remember, nickolay also helped me a great deal and his knowledge is quite amazing. Him and dt are probably the two best sc hackers that still bother putting things out.

If they worked on projects together, it'd be quite scary.

And, tucker, thank you. Drunk, on a laptop, and still I make fewer mistakes than you.

NickF
02-19-2006, 07:28 PM
Saren I would love to see you keep drinking, have a six pack, enjoy your hangover, and I wish you happy alcohol poisoning.

saren
02-19-2006, 07:29 PM
']Saren I would love to see you keep drinking, have a six pack, enjoy your hangover, and I wish you happy alcohol poisoning.

Six pack? I've had a whole pack of Bass and another 4 things of hefeweizen while watching the NBA all stars.

Yes, it takes this much beer to make it tolerable even though I'm chatting on the laptop while watching it.

And, yes llaf, dousche is not dousche in German. It is the word for 'shower.' Seriously.

NickF
02-19-2006, 07:31 PM
You fail to see my point. I don't care how much beer you can hold down.

Training-Name
02-19-2006, 07:33 PM
And here I was believing saren to be someone who wears glasses, has black, smooth hair, freckles, and is five foot tall.

Now I found out the truth. He's a drunk.

NickF
02-19-2006, 07:34 PM
Hey, saren why don't you tell me the differance between softice and soft icecream.

llafnwod
02-19-2006, 07:35 PM
']Hey, saren why don't you tell me the differance between softice and soft icecream.You are so ****ing lucky I can't issue Mod Previews for bad jokes. Because that'd be worth a permaban.

saren
02-19-2006, 07:36 PM
']Hey, saren why don't you tell me the differance between softice and soft icecream.

Nope, sorry, but I can tell you the difference between intelligence and nick though!

NickF
02-19-2006, 07:37 PM
I was honestly being serious, and quoting myself from another thread.

Edit: To Saren
You really need to lay off the beer, that one also made no sence. I can tell you the differance between me and you however, I have what it takes to be an active member of a forum community. You, on the other hand have nothing but the ability to be a complete ******* and "troll" around the forum. You constantly disobey the rules, and the moderation team ignores it. I don't quite understand why the mod team here lets people, like saren, flame constantly, or like howard, spam constantly.

saren
02-19-2006, 07:43 PM
To respond to nick:

Blow me.

Eat that trolling spam, you lame ****.

Training-Name
02-19-2006, 07:44 PM
Saren, we can't blow what isn't there. We're sick and tired of your bull****, how about you lay off?

NickF
02-19-2006, 07:45 PM
In response to saren:
You sound like a 5th grader who has not the intellect to respond to my instult.
It's hardly spam, its the truth.

EDIT: Thank you for agreeing with me training.

JLTucker
02-19-2006, 07:45 PM
Saren, if you hate the boards so much, why do you post outside of the Platinum Club? You could at least stick to the Platinum club like Nickolay does.

NickF
02-19-2006, 07:47 PM
He gets a self esteem boost by flamming inocent newbs. From this I would assume his life sucks.

howardmeis
02-19-2006, 07:51 PM
Saren, your coding skills prove you're a losser with no life.
Your drinking proves you have no life and drink to make yourself feel better.
Your flaming is most likely because you were bullied as a child.

I hate how people think it's "cool" to drink. You're just an idiot for drinking alone. "'nuff" said. You have no life, that's why you're alone.

Llaf, you're just an immature child who's gone on an ego trip. Ooooo I can give mod previews, ooooo I'm an admin fear me. Llaf, you seriously need to learn that life online doesn't matter and that you're still a friendless idiot who spends all his time on the internet all day.

Ganondorf
02-19-2006, 07:55 PM

I hate how people think it's "cool" to drink. You're just an idiot for drinking alone. "'nuff" said. You have no life, that's why you're alone.

Llaf, you're just an immature child who's gone on an ego trip. Ooooo I can give mod previews, ooooo I'm an admin fear me. Llaf, you seriously need to learn that life online doesn't matter and that you're still a friendless idiot who spends all his time on the internet all day.

Are you saying coders, who do it for a job, have no life?
Are you saying that I can't code for a hobby without having no life?
Are you saying anyone who drinks doesn't have a life?
Are you saying flaming- on an internet forum, quote "life online doesn't matter", means someone has no life?

Are you saying you can't make a single post without contradicting yourself?

NickF
02-19-2006, 07:55 PM

Woah, a little far there howard. Coding doesn't make him a freindless loser, but your other points are valid.

Agreed.

Llafn was like that before he was admin. c0ke used to be like that too, but now he has grown out of that and he's cool now. I wouldn't be surpirsed to fiund you on mod preview for saying that howard.

To vash:
He was not contradicting, nor implying that. However, if you knew jack **** about phsychology, you would know his points are valid. The only point that i dissagree in howards post is the coder thing.

Ganondorf
02-19-2006, 07:57 PM
']Woah, a little far there howard. Coding doesn't make him a freindless loser, but your other points are valid.

Agreed.

Llafn was like that before he was admin. c0ke used to be like that too, but now he has grown out of that and he's cool now. I wouldn't be surpirsed to fiund you on mod preview for saying that howard.

I wouldn't be suprised to find howard on mod preview, any time, and for no specific reason whatsoever.

howardmeis
02-19-2006, 08:09 PM
Are you saying coders, who do it for a job, have no life?
Are you saying that I can't code for a hobby without having no life?
Are you saying anyone who drinks doesn't have a life?
Are you saying flaming- on an internet forum, quote "life online doesn't matter", means someone has no life?

Are you saying you can't make a single post without contradicting yourself?

1. It's not sarens job.
2. Saren sai he probably knew 1000x more than nick, and nick's a smart guy, so i figured it'd take him QUITE alot of time for him to learn all that.
3. Drinking alone is a mental problem as nick said.
4. If someone spends all day online flaming people I'm pretty sure it means they have no life off the internet.

And I don't think I went too far with this, I think I'm right on the dot.

llafnwod
02-19-2006, 08:09 PM
']To vash:
He was not contradicting, nor implying that. However, if you knew jack **** about phsychology, you would know his points are valid. The only point that i dissagree in howards post is the coder thing.Even if psychology wasn't a quack science, I'd have difficulty believing your proficiency with it exceeds your skill in... anything else.

Training-Name
02-19-2006, 08:10 PM
Meh.. Most of my time is spent on BWH.

howardmeis
02-19-2006, 08:12 PM
Training, Don't contradict me. lol.

I'm planning in majoring in that "quack science" llaf.

lpxxfaintxx
Haha, this is so pointless.

Training-Name
I'm not contradicting you purposefully.

Ganondorf
02-19-2006, 08:13 PM
1. It's not sarens job.
2. Saren sai he probably knew 1000x more than nick, and nick's a smart guy, so i figured it'd take him QUITE alot of time for him to learn all that.
4. If someone spends all day online flaming people I'm pretty sure it means they have no life off the internet.

And I don't think I went too far with this, I think I'm right on the dot.

1. So? It used to be.
2. Saren never said that, idiot.
3. So when you're older you can't go to a party and have a glass of beer?
4. He by far doesn't spend all day doing this.

As you can see, you've got nothing.

howardmeis
02-19-2006, 08:17 PM
S'okay son, s'okay.

Ganondorf
02-19-2006, 08:19 PM
S'okay son, s'okay.

I'll take that as a

"Wow vash, you showed me. You're really awesome, did you know that? I've written a comparitive essay comparing me and you, and I realised how much cooler you were. I'm sorry for everything I've said to you, and I understand if you continue to insult me. I'll email you the essay.
-Howard
"

howardmeis
02-19-2006, 08:24 PM
That was meant for TN.

1. So? It used to be.
2. Saren never said that, idiot.
3. So when you're older you can't go to a party and have a glass of beer?
4. He by far doesn't spend all day doing this.

1. No.
2. He said something along those lines a few pages back.
4. Yea, he goes to college first.

Ganondorf
02-19-2006, 08:25 PM
That was meant for TN.

1. No.
2. He said something along those lines a few pages back.
4. Yea, he goes to college first.

1. He used to design websites, and I'm pretty sure if your going to design any type of website your going to need some server side scripting skills.
2. Show me.
3. You can't have something to drink on a night alone while your watching the game?
4. "No."

K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ
02-19-2006, 08:26 PM
Hows your volleyball going saren?

howardmeis
02-19-2006, 08:29 PM
1. He used to design websites, and I'm pretty sure if your going to design any type of website your going to need some server side scripting skills.
2. Show me.
3. You can't have something to drink on a night alone while your watching the game?
4. "No."

1. Sorry, I didn't read his biography.
And as far as my 'web templates' are concerned, I can bet my left nut you know less than 1/1000th of the amount of php or perl that I know. That includes the non-web application part of the code.
Sorry not 1000x but close enough still.
3. He said he drank a 6 pack.
4. Ooooookay then.

Ganondorf
02-19-2006, 08:32 PM
4. Ooooookay then.

1. Anyway, you're wrong, again.
2. He didn't say he was smarter then nickolay anywhere in there.
3. And?
4. Wrong again, I see.

K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ
02-19-2006, 08:33 PM

Yes, we really care what you think. And FYI, nicks a dumbass.

disco
02-19-2006, 08:44 PM
Looks like howard is turning in to another banana_sam! Getting his ass kicked in a flame thread with saren (along with others) and starting post bitchy, redundant, flame filled posts in an attempt to regain his internet dignity.

cluckmoo
02-19-2006, 08:52 PM
this probaly the best tag ever!!!

Training-Name
02-19-2006, 08:53 PM
this probaly the best tag ever!!!People like you should not be allowed to use it.

CREATINE1
02-19-2006, 08:54 PM
Howardmeis is an *******.

howardmeis
02-19-2006, 08:55 PM
Wow creatine, you gave me -rep like right when this was made, and it took you THIS long to make a post here. Very nice.

Training-Name
02-19-2006, 08:55 PM
Howardmeis is an *******.Nice observation.

K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ
02-19-2006, 08:56 PM
It's official, NickF is an idiot.

NickF
02-19-2006, 09:00 PM
4. Ooooookay then.
He clearly said he drank a case :)

To magazord, wow, you have insulted me I am afraid that The Ultra Delux Mega Zord will stop on my house and I will be stuck living in the studio where they made spongebob, which is in fact created by stoners.

K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ
02-19-2006, 09:01 PM
']He clearly said he drank a case :)
Ill drink your case, if you know what I mean.

NickF
02-19-2006, 09:03 PM
No, I don't. Go watch Nickolodeon, its a little late to be on the computer for 10-year-olds.

CREATINE1
02-19-2006, 09:10 PM
NickF is the man.

NickF
02-19-2006, 09:14 PM
Am I getting a hint of sarcasm there?

CREATINE1
02-19-2006, 09:20 PM
No

NickF
02-19-2006, 09:22 PM
Oh..Thanks.

CREATINE1
02-19-2006, 09:24 PM
I know your secret though.

llafnwod
02-19-2006, 09:24 PM
']Oh..Thanks.Sweet jesus.

howardmeis
02-19-2006, 09:31 PM
Haha, that was like something from family guy.

Peter: You being sarcastic?
Brian: No.
Peter: Oh......thanks.
Brian: i know your secret though...
Stewie: Sweet Jesus.

I have no clue why stewie was there but it's something he'd say.

NickF
02-19-2006, 09:33 PM
Familly Guy is the best non-serious show on TV, however I don't remember seeing that.

CREATINE1
02-19-2006, 09:35 PM
You're a ****ing idiot Howardmeis. You're ****ing ugly also.

NickF
02-19-2006, 10:00 PM
How was he an idiot in that post?

CREATINE1
02-19-2006, 10:04 PM
Was there a point in bringing up Family Guy and comparing it to our conversation? I guess that's just 8th grade humor.

howardmeis
02-19-2006, 10:06 PM
I meant soemthing that would be from family guy sorry. And creatine, why are you looking at me?

I'm a freshman.
You're the one who said "I know your secret though."

CREATINE1
02-19-2006, 10:07 PM
I meant soemthing that would be from family guy sorry. And creatine, why are you looking at me?

I'm a freshman.
You're the one who said "I know your secret though."
I just remember your picture. Remember the one I used in the avatar of Howard_meis? Yes, you are ****ing ugly.

NickF
02-19-2006, 10:09 PM
Why must everyone pick on poor howard :(
I've never seen his picture.

howardmeis
02-19-2006, 10:10 PM
Ah yes, that one. But hey let's not forget who's judging other men here.

Me.http://myspace-306.vo.llnwd.net/00480/60/37/480127306_l.jpgI be such a pimp. Kim took it when we were ****ing arouind at Spencers at the mall.

CREATINE1
02-19-2006, 10:12 PM
Haha, I knew that was comming. I know an ugly person when i see one. It's just as easy to say Randy Johnson is ugly, but that doesnt mean I'm gay. Grow the **** up.

howardmeis
02-19-2006, 10:14 PM
http://myspace-317.vo.llnwd.net/00419/71/36/419256317_l.jpg

Pick one, me or the doll. Haha, tough one eh?

saren
02-19-2006, 10:16 PM

Me.http://myspace-306.vo.llnwd.net/00480/60/37/480127306_l.jpgI be such a pimp. Kim took it when we were ****ing arouind at Spencers at the mall.

Well aren't you the poster boy for abstinence.

NickF
02-19-2006, 10:20 PM
Now I know why people call you emo with the chucky doll and black shirt I guess.
Howard doesn't freak me out at least.
I'd like to see saren!

Zerkeliu

You look like the asian guy I see at the asian grocery store.

howardmeis
I don't do drugs, don't drink, but I'd do the horizontal momba. Haven't you seen the Butterfly Effect? Kids in black get ass, even the fat ones. Well I'm going to bed.

I'm not asian, i'm German, black. Some black, not too much. And I'm NOT emo. If I were emo the pants would be skin tight, nto baggy ****. Here's one of me putting on the christmas tree star, you can see the baggyness of mah pantaloons kinda. I'll take some more sometime whenI take pictures of my secksi blue devil machine.

kds
02-19-2006, 10:26 PM
hahaha, this is so funny. this should really boost howard's moral.

NickF
02-19-2006, 10:28 PM
I didn't say you were, I just said I see why people call you emo.

saren
02-19-2006, 10:36 PM
']Now I know why people call you emo with the chucky doll and black shirt I guess.
Howard doesn't freak me out at least.
I'd like to see saren!

You have, it was just with a wig, fake breasts, and a girl's outfit on.

:)

hba
02-19-2006, 10:43 PM
Talking like Howard with Howard Tags may be hazardous to your intelligence.

Damn those things suck... Just more "lol".

saren
02-19-2006, 11:03 PM
liek no weyz teh tagz r00l liek h0ward dose

howardmeis
02-19-2006, 11:46 PM
Wow, the overal thoughts on these things is that they suck. Great job llaf.

saren
02-20-2006, 12:04 AM
Wow, the overal thoughts on these things is that they suck. Great job llaf.

No you stupid mongerer of cock, HBA means they don't **** up your spelling and make you sound like an idiot enough.

HE IS INSULTING YOU IN A VEILED FASHION. WHY CAN YOU NOT GET THE SIMPLIEST ****ING THINGS?

Arghh, it is enough to make Hawking himself stand up and hit you with his latest 50 lbs. publication.

Killingmachine
02-20-2006, 12:06 AM
http://myspace-317.vo.llnwd.net/00419/71/36/419256317_l.jpg

Pick one, me or the doll. Haha, tough one eh?

:no: thats a tall glass of ugly :puke:

Pwnd
02-20-2006, 01:56 AM
I wish that people of Autstrailian decent didn't enjoy Green Day as much. Green Day has to be one of the worst bands that have ever been made popular, in my opinion.

guy476
02-20-2006, 03:24 AM
I wish that people of Autstrailian decent didn't enjoy Green Day as much. Green Day has to be one of the worst bands that have ever been made popular, in my opinion.
wtf does that have to do with anything?

NickF
02-20-2006, 06:44 AM
No you stupid mongerer of cock, HBA means they don't **** up your spelling and make you sound like an idiot enough.

HE IS INSULTING YOU IN A VEILED FASHION. WHY CAN YOU NOT GET THE SIMPLIEST ****ING THINGS?

Arghh, it is enough to make Hawking himself stand up and hit you with his latest 50 lbs. publication.
We are a very angry child aren't we.:jawdrop:
Don't fly over the handlebars now saren. I tihnk you need to find an alternate method of boosting your self esteem, this one is just childish.

howardmeis
02-20-2006, 07:56 AM
Saren, your insults are getting worse.

Pwnd, if you're talking about my shirt that says Slipknot, not greenday.

Akazukin
02-20-2006, 08:03 AM
Testing.

Belphegor
02-20-2006, 08:18 AM
Nice akazukin.

SatansMessiah
02-20-2006, 08:22 AM
I do not get how this works.,

NickF
02-20-2006, 08:30 AM
lol, apearently you do, lol.

LCS
02-20-2006, 08:49 AM
You be love Mr. Nick.

Oh and LCs totaly rocks my socks also. Without him what would I fill #6 on my speed dial with? Yan? Blake? Eric? No way.
I'm on speed dial? That's kinda creepy...

Training-Name
02-20-2006, 09:54 AM
I'm on speed dial? That's kinda creepy...Howard wants LCS as much as Gantz wants in my pants.

cluckmoo
02-20-2006, 03:36 PM
dont get out of subject guys, thanks!

Training-Name
02-20-2006, 06:18 PM
dont get out of subject guys, thanks!lol

nova587
02-20-2006, 06:43 PM
ill think ill try out the meis tags?!

well thats kinda useless now isnt it?

useless JUST LIKE HOWARD

Training-Name
02-20-2006, 06:44 PM
OMGLOLZ!!11 IM BORED AND I GOTTA SPRED REP!1

disco
02-20-2006, 06:45 PM
ill think ill try out the meis tags?!

well thats kinda useless now isnt it?

useless JUST LIKE HOWARD
Whoa, you lay down quite a zinger!

nova587
02-20-2006, 06:54 PM
YAY!, you chanegd your avatar back :)

Megaz
02-20-2006, 07:09 PM
wow this is so incredibly cool. like omg.

ZonZ
02-20-2006, 07:16 PM
I had to try it....

Otaku
02-20-2006, 07:20 PM
me too

K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ
02-20-2006, 07:36 PM
OMG IM PMSING

Fang325
02-20-2006, 07:57 PM
lol lol lol

hba
02-20-2006, 09:54 PM
The tags must be lowered in order to truly reflect the logic of Howard.

Use this as an example...

If ah miner is some1 under 21 thn a majer must b over 55 lke a seenior! :D

gamepin126
02-20-2006, 09:59 PM
llaf, google first grade spelling and look at their errors. Base the tags off that.

howardmeis
02-21-2006, 06:03 AM
Haha, you're only on speed dial LCS because my other phone broke and I gotta keep the numbers somewhere. Or else they'd be gone in a few days. Bloody's also in my phone. Not really "speed dial" just the memory part.

NickF
02-21-2006, 08:10 AM
I thought that was a joke..

Fang325
02-21-2006, 05:55 PM
Haha, you're only on speed dial LCS because my other phone broke and I gotta keep the numbers somewhere. Or else they'd be gone in a few days. Bloody's also in my phone. Not really "speed dial" just the memory part.

Haha? no lol?

Training-Name
02-21-2006, 06:55 PM
Haha? no lol?He's improving.

Ganondorf
02-21-2006, 07:08 PM
He's improving.

:O? Naw!!!

Training-Name
02-21-2006, 07:14 PM
:O? Naw!!!Answer me on AIM.

xFactur
02-21-2006, 07:41 PM
Make a [saren] tag next, then people will get their grammar right 24/7.

Stewie
02-21-2006, 07:41 PM
Cool new tags!

Pwnd
02-21-2006, 09:17 PM
Haha, you're only on speed dial LCS because my other phone broke and I gotta keep the numbers somewhere. Or else they'd be gone in a few days. Bloody's also in my phone. Not really "speed dial" just the memory part. I s3e hw u ernd this tags

gamepin126
02-21-2006, 09:20 PM
Make a [saren] tag next, then people will get their grammar right 24/7.
That'd be the most over used tag ever.

orly? stfu!
02-21-2006, 09:35 PM
wtf lol tight **** let me try

What if I was a ****ing leet hax0r named Joe in the world of no moe. Papercuts with a hand stuck full of band-aids.

Pwnd
02-21-2006, 09:36 PM
wtf lol tight **** let me try

What if I was a ****ing leet hax0r named Joe in the world of no moe. Papercuts with a hand stuck full of band-aids.
Do you have your rep disabled for a reason? I could most definately find one.

guy476
02-21-2006, 10:02 PM
wtf i dont get a tag?!!!!!!!!

edit: had to try it out

Pwnd
02-21-2006, 10:06 PM
wtf i dont get a tag?!!!!!!!!
i r usng tH3m nw!11!!!?!1/1/1?!!??!!O111oj11o1j

Mookster
02-21-2006, 10:13 PM
Actually, I think a Saren spellcheck would be a great novelty.
Maybe have Saren load some fresh condescending insults for when the spellcheck corrects your mistakes, and then have a small pop-up with the inserted insult. It's save alot of Sarens time, anyway.

guy476
02-21-2006, 10:16 PM
or for a price you could have saren make a tape for you with all your favorite insults for your listening pleasure

guy476
edit: omg stupid browser double post sorry

Pwnd
Actually, I think a Saren spellcheck would be a great novelty.
Maybe have Saren load some fresh condescending insults for when the spellcheck corrects your mistakes, and then have a small pop-up with the inserted insult. It's save alot of Sarens time, anyway.
He may become insanely bored then :P

Training-Name
02-22-2006, 04:51 AM
Why do people think of saren as the only one with good spelling? I have good spelling too. :(

Pharnax
02-22-2006, 04:54 AM
Why do people think of saren as the only one with good spelling? I have good spelling too. :(
No you haven't. You suck.

EyeOfFire
02-22-2006, 05:19 AM
Saren isn't the only one with good spelling. It's just he's the only one so toolhead-ish to correct it.

EDIT: Saren isn't the only one with good spelling. It's just he's the only one so toolhead-ish to correct it.

Sorry. Just had to see what that looked like...

Edit2: Pfft, you only added some lols. I'd say it's only half-howard tags without incorrect spelling...

Akazukin
02-22-2006, 05:40 AM
[ aka]I think that computers may replace books someday.
[ pharnax]Coms are the sexor!
[ EyeofFire]A few decades ago, the computer burst upon the scene and wrenched away from the printed parchment its time-honoured role of storing information for future reference...

howardmeis
02-22-2006, 06:06 AM
Okay aka?

And if you haven't noticed my spelling is actualy pretty good compared to others of this forum. The little mistakes I make are missing spaces, or forgetting double letters and stuff of the like.

Pwnd
02-22-2006, 06:55 AM
not to mention misplaces commas, ect.

saren
02-22-2006, 08:17 AM
Whee. Saren tags.

I can imagine them something as such:

Original - ZOMG MY NAEM IZ HOWRD I RUEELZ TEH H4X

With tags - BANNINATED

Ganondorf
02-22-2006, 11:52 AM
With saren tags, it should check if the author of the post is howard. Also, it should check if the word howard is found in between the [saren].

If so, ban.

~=HyDrO=~
02-26-2006, 07:41 AM
HAHA 0mg m3 so...l337? lol.

WHen de0z mur t4gs c0em in?

:lol:

Yu0 need [ l337] [ /l337] tags, which change o's to 0's, and t's to 7's ect.
o and change (space)"u"(space) to yu0 ^_^

ParadiseFaust
03-14-2006, 07:28 PM
lol

Polie13
03-15-2006, 12:27 AM
Anybody else realize how retarded Saren is? :(

ParadiseFaust
03-15-2006, 12:43 AM
I hate people who say "lol", saying that is for f*cking idiots. You'd never catch me saying that.