PDA

View Full Version : McDonald's Breakfast is the single greatest thing on the planet.

Dyndrilliac
02-12-2006, 07:09 AM
What do you guys prefer most? My favorite thing to get is 2 Egg McMuffins and 2 Hash Browns.

NickF
02-12-2006, 07:11 AM
Sausage egg and cheese bagle, 2 hasbrowns.

Akazukin
02-12-2006, 07:39 AM
Hotcakes with sausage and 2 harsh browns. Having Mc's once a while on weekends, probably at most twice in a month.

There is a special "fantastic" chicken burger in Singapore. Anyone tried it?

http://mcchronicles.blogspot.com/2006/01/singapore-mcdonalds-introduces-two-fan.html

vorpal
02-12-2006, 07:53 AM
McDonald's breakfast can lick my chocolate salty balls. Burger King breakfast owns you.

dopesmoker
02-12-2006, 07:54 AM
mcdonalds sucks.

go out to your grocery store, buy english muffins, ham, eggs and a brick of cheese and make your own egg muffins, taste so much better.

NickF
02-12-2006, 08:04 AM
Burgerking's breakfast sucks. I like the Ultimate Omlette @ Dunkin Donuts best tho!

White Tiger
02-12-2006, 08:12 AM
Omg Country Style for teh br34kf4st!11

Bilago
02-12-2006, 08:23 AM
well guys for all us New Yorkers out here we all appreciate what we call 'the breakfast special" for some reason alot of other places think its wierd when you go to a deli and they make you a Double Egg sausage and cheese on a roll..
go to New York, get one of these, and you will NEVER want to eat mcdonalds ever again.

DA(
02-12-2006, 08:28 AM
I eat McDonald's once every 3 to 6 months, but I like the McGriddle.

Stewie
02-12-2006, 08:31 AM
A McGridle, and a cup of coffee, each breakfast.

XCreepingDeathX
02-12-2006, 08:38 AM
I get McDonalds about once a month for breakfast and I always get the deluxe breakfast. It comes with 2 hotcakes, 1 suasage, 1 hashbrown, eggs and a biscuit. Its like 30000 calories.

Calavera
02-12-2006, 08:49 AM
McGriddle..yummm...im about to go get one brb.

phantoma
02-12-2006, 08:49 AM
Hotcakes super breakfast is the shizznip! I dont like the hashbrowns though...

disco
02-12-2006, 08:58 AM
I prefer the Burger King Cini-mini's.

phantoma
02-12-2006, 09:00 AM
I never tried that?

What else do they offer?

XCreepingDeathX
02-12-2006, 09:09 AM
Hotcakes super breakfast is the shizznip! I dont like the hashbrowns though...
Are you kidding? Hashbrowns own.

disco
02-12-2006, 09:10 AM
I never tried that?

What else do they offer?
http://www.bk.com/Food/index.aspx

rum
02-12-2006, 09:11 AM
The bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit value meal with oj.

punture
02-12-2006, 10:09 AM
I rather go to Tim Horton :D

PreiLude
02-12-2006, 10:16 AM
Sausage n egg mcgriddle with hashbrowns and some nice chocolate milk. An maybe some hotlinks.

kds
02-12-2006, 10:18 AM
What do you guys prefer most? My favorite thing to get is 2 Egg McMuffins and 2 Hash Browns.
That's exactly what I get. Plus a small coke.

nova587
02-12-2006, 10:19 AM
im eating arby's right now... pretty good

mc breakfast is good though... bagel hash brown and oj

tim hortons is better though

NickF
02-12-2006, 10:23 AM
I just ate Meatloaf :)

Otaku
02-12-2006, 10:53 AM
Only hashbrowns...:wub:

gamepin126
02-12-2006, 11:42 AM
The bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit value meal with oj.
zomg <3

I always end up buying more hasbrowns cuz they rock. But yea, that's what I buy.

BloodyBlade
02-12-2006, 11:52 AM
Breakfast is the only thing good at Mc Donalds, but I prefer Carls Jr.'s breakfast.

Otaku
02-12-2006, 12:01 PM
I like the ice cream...

Gantznaught
02-12-2006, 12:19 PM
enjoy your calorie intake

Otaku
02-12-2006, 12:23 PM
I do :)

NickF
02-12-2006, 12:53 PM
Enjoy raping 3 year olds.

Poon
02-12-2006, 01:31 PM
anyone that goes to a fastfood for breakfast is a fat ass. how can you eat that ****? whats so hard about making your own breakfast?

SatansMessiah
02-12-2006, 01:35 PM
anyone that goes to a fast food for breakfast is a fat ass. how can you eat that ****? whats so hard about making your own breakfast?
I'm 6'1, I weigh 135 pounds. I have eaten Mc. Donald's for breakfast for about 2 years in a row now, But I do this this this called move, its crazy you don't get fat if you MOVE!

Dyndrilliac
02-12-2006, 01:35 PM
I like the taste. And, if I have the stuff to make my own breakfast, I usually do. It's just this particular morning I had a real hunger for 2 eggmcmuffins and 2 hashbrowns.

BloodyBlade
02-12-2006, 01:38 PM
I'm 6'1, I weigh 135 pounds. I have eaten Mc. Donald's for breakfast for about 2 years in a row now, But I do this this this called move, its crazy you don't get fat if you MOVE!I ride my bike 8 miles, run atleast half a mile, and play sports for atleast 20 minutes every school day and I am still overweight. Not grossly overweight, but still overweight.

SatansMessiah
02-12-2006, 01:41 PM
I ride my bike 8 miles, run at least half a mile, and play sports for at least 20 minutes every school day and I am still overweight. Not grossly overweight, but still overweight.
Then your not fat. If your using one of those BMI things, you should know they are BS. I do not know what you look like but I would say you are not fat if you exercise that much.

Poon
02-12-2006, 01:46 PM
mcdonalds is for people with an unsophisticated palate. the **** they serve there is not food. their processed "meat" is masked by oil, mayo, and cheese. eating at mcdonalds everyday is not healthy for you no matter what you say. "oh i move so im fine." if youre one of those people that say stuff like then youre just naive and being ignorant. just a little friendly tip, its a sign that you should exercise when you have love handles.

Dyndrilliac
02-12-2006, 01:49 PM
So were unsophisticated because we don't eat caviar and crumpets for breakfast with a spot of tea while Humphrey ready's the private gym? Is that what your saying?

SatansMessiah
02-12-2006, 01:51 PM
McDonald's is for people with an unsophisticated palate. the **** they serve there is not food. their processed "meat" is masked by oil, mayo, and cheese. eating at McDonald's everyday is not healthy for you no matter what you say. "oh i move so I'm fine." if you're one of those people that say stuff like then you're just naive and being ignorant. just a little friendly tip, its a sign that you should exercise when you have love handles.

1.) I fixted yer spellerin
2.) Once again I have done it for two years and I am not overweight, I have almost perfect blood pressure, Explain that one.
3.) You sound like one of those people who yell at people at other people for things b/c they them selfs do it, but can not control it. Are you your self obese? Are you in denial?

Gantznaught
02-12-2006, 02:18 PM
I hate "supersize me" fanatics, the ideology of fat people eating in Mcdonalds being on the same level as rape victims is incredibly idiotic. If people get fat its their own fault.

SatansMessiah
02-12-2006, 02:27 PM
poon...I'm sorry if I made you cry...please come back....wait never mind.

Shade
02-12-2006, 02:34 PM
My issue with McDonald's isn't its taste, but the mentality that people have who eat there far too often. They have no concept of what good health is, and what a complete meal is. Just because you aren't fat doesn't mean that you are healthy. I have eaten at McDonald's for breakfast once or twice, it was alright. I find it much more rewarding to wake up and fry up my own omelette in the skillet, make some toast, pour some orange juice in a glass, and have some fresh fruit to top things off.

AlCapwnz
02-12-2006, 07:10 PM
This is why America is fat.

NickF
02-12-2006, 07:12 PM
I'm not fat and my g/f is not fat. I'm content.

Gantznaught
02-12-2006, 07:16 PM
Dude, you need a gf who's name doesnt end in .jpg

han_han
02-12-2006, 07:24 PM
I ****ing love hashbrowns.

Dr. Silence
02-12-2006, 10:52 PM

:lol:

hba
02-13-2006, 12:15 AM
I'd rather cook myself some eggs and bacon on my own skillet than eat the sh*t that they make in the morning. But after 10:30, I'm all over the cheeseburgers. :P

saren
02-13-2006, 12:16 AM
I'd rather cook myself some eggs and bacon on my own skillet than eat the sh*t that they make in the morning. But after 10:30, I'm all over the cheeseburgers. :P

A fat mexican. Damn. I want some food made by HBA.

And you need a girlfriend who's age doesn't have a single digit.

hba
02-13-2006, 12:19 AM
Fixed. And I can cook a decent breakfast, but don't come over to my house for lunch or dinner. I'm never home anymore.

saren
02-13-2006, 12:21 AM
Fixed. And I can cook a decent breakfast, but don't come over to my house for lunch or dinner. I'm never home anymore.

Fat mexicans can cook *anything* on the face of the planet. Look in the back of any Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Indian, Mexican, White People Food, French, German, etc resturant and you will find Mexican chefs.

hba
02-13-2006, 12:25 AM
Fat mexicans can cook *anything* on the face of the planet. Look in the back of any Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Indian, Mexican, White People Food, French, German, etc resturant and you will find Mexican chefs.
Min? could probably cook best in my family, next to Juanita.

Dr. Silence
02-13-2006, 12:31 AM

Mexican slave labour is rather plentyfull, more mexicans means more chefs.

Poon
02-15-2006, 10:02 PM
poon...I'm sorry if I made you cry...please come back....wait never mind.
oh im sorry i didnt have the time to wait around and see if someone could justify their witty comebacks.

1.) I fixted yer spellerin
you didnt fix my spelling you ****ing dumb****. you only added punctuations professor.

2.) Once again I have done it for two years and I am not overweight, I have almost perfect blood pressure, Explain that one.
keep it up professor and you will eventually be in your death bed. have you ever done a liver check? with all the excess fats you are consuming, your liver has to produce extra bile to chemically digest the excessive fats.

3.) You sound like one of those people who yell at people at other people for things b/c they them selfs do it, but can not control it. Are you your self obese? Are you in denial?
no i only get mad when people think mcdonalds is the best place on the earth. its obvious that their palates have never fully explored the true tastes of culinary arts.

oh and btw proffesor, you have some of errors of your own.
themselves not them selfs
yourself not your self
you missed something when you were corecting my "spellerin". you didnt add an apostrophe in the word it's and im not even going to talk about your ****ty grammar.

please, dont waste your time trying to patronize me professor.

ashman
02-16-2006, 02:05 PM
For everyone that said they actually eat Mcdonalds look what they do to there ****ing meat you guys need to watch meet you meat its ****ing discusting.... vegie all the way

BloodyBlade
02-16-2006, 02:58 PM
For everyone that said they actually eat Mcdonalds look what they do to there ****ing meat you guys need to watch meet you meat its ****ing discusting.... vegie all the wayI wish there were a way to shank you via a standard TCP/IP internet connection.

DA(
02-16-2006, 03:07 PM
For everyone that said they actually eat Mcdonalds look what they do to there ****ing meat you guys need to watch meet you meat its ****ing discusting.... vegie all the way
It must suck to be a little bitch.

ashman
02-16-2006, 04:10 PM
Ok Eating meat is wrong...... you should look at some of the **** they do to animals before they kill them ansd even when they kill them they kill them in a ****ing discusting way..... you dont need meat to live why treat animals like **** just so you can eat somthing..... you are animals as well..... how owuld you like to be in there places...

DA(
02-16-2006, 04:12 PM
Ok Eating meat is wrong...... you should look at some of the **** they do to animals before they kill them ansd even when they kill them they kill them in a ****ing discusting way..... you dont need meat to live why treat animals like **** just so you can eat somthing..... you are animals as well..... how owuld you like to be in there places...Sucks for them, get over it.

Calavera
02-16-2006, 04:13 PM
you should look at some of the **** they do to animals before they kill them ansd even when they kill them they kill them in a ****ing discusting way.....
well whatever they are doing to these animals...its delicious! so they should keep at it.

VariableM
02-16-2006, 04:15 PM
Then you get all big and fat like the rest of the Americans.

ashman
02-16-2006, 04:15 PM
why should I...? give me one good reason and i might think about it... i will give you an example... a cow comes into your house one night kills you mum by burning her alive in a hair removal tank then slits her throught and cooks her up then eats her... how the **** would you feel...

Then you get all big and fat like the rest of the Americans.
Hence another reason not to eat meat or even Mcdonalds you become a fat ass lazy american...

BloodyBlade
02-16-2006, 04:18 PM
Then you get all big and fat like the rest of the Americans.Since when are 100% of all americans fat? Also, how does moving from one country to another make you any fatter?

disco
02-16-2006, 04:19 PM
Trust me, if we didn't have our man-made methods of dominating, they'd be viciously attack and killing us.

Otaku
02-16-2006, 04:19 PM
Yes, we are animals...:rolleyes: that doesn't insult us. And eating meat certaintly is wrong...:rofl:

edit: holy ****, like 5 posts appeared when I posted...>>

VariableM
02-16-2006, 04:20 PM
Since when are 100% of all americans fat? Also, how does moving from one country to another make you any fatter?

First, America is the fattest country in the world, so it was a general statement.

ashman
02-16-2006, 04:22 PM
it is true most americans i no are fat assed lazy ****s that do nothing but play there play stations all day long...... GO AUSTRaLIA WOOT WOOT and SAVE A HORSE RIDE A COWBOY

Calavera
02-16-2006, 04:23 PM
SAVE A HORSE RIDE A COWBOY
j00 r teh gay?

BloodyBlade
02-16-2006, 04:23 PM
First, America is the fattest country in the world, so it was a general statement.Not to mention the richest. Fair trade, I think.
it is true most americans i no are fat assed lazy ****s that do nothing but play there play stations all day long...... GO AUSTRaLIA WOOT WOOT and SAVE A HORSE RIDE A COWBOYHow do you suppose we get the energy for our playstations? Magic? No, we work for 8 hours then come home and eat and play our playstations so you can **** off.

ashman
02-16-2006, 04:26 PM
Not to mention the richest. Fair trade, I think.

Also ran by hitlers son..........
is in Iraq for no good ****ing reason....
and big whoopty doo.... America is the richest country in the world probly also the most ****ed up.....

ashman
02-16-2006, 04:29 PM
Not to mention the richest. Fair trade, I think.How do you suppose we get the energy for our playstations? Magic? No, we work for 8 hours then come home and eat and play our playstations so you can **** off.

Wait so you go to work for 8 hrs then come home and play ps2 where the ****s the logic in that..... come home and read a book or something like that

VariableM
02-16-2006, 04:30 PM
Wait so you go to work for 8 hrs then come home and play ps2 where the ****s the logic in that..... come home and read a book or something like that

Some Americans can't even read the book, and others are too lazy to turn the pages.

disco
02-16-2006, 04:31 PM
Yeah, any form of entertainment other than a book is illogical.

BloodyBlade
02-16-2006, 04:33 PM
Some Americans can't even read the bookAmerica has one of the highest literacy rates in the world you ****ing moron.

ashman
02-16-2006, 04:34 PM
MeH i guess so...... but there are alot of other things to do then play a bloody ps2.... you can always ride a bike go to a mates house get drunk... go out partying you no do somthing active...

ashman
02-16-2006, 04:35 PM
America has one of the highest literacy rates in the world you ****ing moron.

actually i have to agree with this.... americans can read books there schools are pretty damn nice as well

VariableM
02-16-2006, 04:35 PM
America has one of the highest literacy rates in the world you ****ing moron.

Hah, only in the basics. Besides people today don't lack the discipline to read, they justt do whatever the hell they want.

ashman
02-16-2006, 04:37 PM
Hah, only in the basics. Besides people today don't lack the discipline to read, they justt do whatever the hell they want.

also true...... MeH then again i read something like 10 books a week and no a couple of languages reading is fun lets you escape from reality

VariableM
02-16-2006, 04:38 PM
If the Americans had discipline we'd be more respectable. Our literacy rates would match those of Japan...

BloodyBlade
02-16-2006, 04:39 PM
Hah, only in the basics. Besides people today don't lack the discipline to read, they justt do whatever the hell they want.It's all of the developed countries, not just America.

EDIT: Our literacy rate is around 97% (it may be higher).

disco
MeH i guess so...... but there are alot of other things to do then play a bloody ps2.... you can always ride a bike go to a mates house get drunk... go out partying you no do somthing active...
That's a good idea. One of us Americans should try that sometime. Sorry, did I say "Americans" ? I meant slugs, seeing as how all we do all day is sit around, play playstation and nothing else involving social participation.

ashman
Yea i would have to say Australians dont read much ethier of course im not to proud of australia right now ****ing john howard sucking George bushes cock..

VariableM
02-16-2006, 04:40 PM
That's a good idea. One of us Americans should try that sometime. Sorry, did I say "Americans" ? I meant slugs, seeing as how all we do all day is sit around, play playstation and nothing else involving social participation.

Well, it does involve some physical activity.

ashman
02-16-2006, 04:41 PM
i didnt say anything about social participation i just said to do something physical i come home and call my friends but im not doing somthing physical... but im still socializing

ashman
02-16-2006, 04:42 PM
Well, it does involve some physical activity.

i have a fat ass friend that does nothing but play the computer and he calls it physical activity just because he is typeing or clicking the mouse... its stupid

VariableM
02-16-2006, 04:43 PM
i have a fat ass friend that does nothing but play the computer and he calls it physical activity just because he is typeing or clicking the mouse... its stupid

He could do something good, like for instance be the best person that can move his fingers.

ashman
02-16-2006, 04:45 PM
He could do something good, like for instance be the best person that can move his fingers.

Egsacly except he cant type for hsit i type at somthing like 80 words per minute he types at somthing like 10....

Poon
02-16-2006, 04:49 PM
why should I...? give me one good reason and i might think about it... i will give you an example... a cow comes into your house one night kills you mum by burning her alive in a hair removal tank then slits her throught and cooks her up then eats her... how the **** would you feel...

Hence another reason not to eat meat or even Mcdonalds you become a fat ass lazy american...
vegans are ****ing crazy and burning cows alive would be bad for the meat.

BloodyBlade
02-16-2006, 04:50 PM
Egsacly except he cant type for hsit i type at somthing like 80 words per minute he types at somthing like 10....Too bad the words don't count unless you try them correctly. That puts your WPM around 5.

hba
02-16-2006, 04:51 PM
Ok Eating meat is wrong...... you should look at some of the **** they do to animals before they kill them ansd even when they kill them they kill them in a ****ing discusting way..... you dont need meat to live why treat animals like **** just so you can eat somthing..... you are animals as well..... how owuld you like to be in there places...
Hah! Where's the Bonsai Kitten!?!

ashman
02-16-2006, 04:54 PM
vegans are ****ing crazy and burning cows alive would be bad for the meat.

sucks thats what they actually do i have a movie if you wanna see...

Poon
02-16-2006, 05:02 PM
sucks thats what they actually do i have a movie if you wanna see...
thats probably what fast food restaurants do but i know that they dont do that to every single cow.

ever heard of kobe beef? those cows from japan are fed sake and are messaged everyday. costs a ****load because they taste great and are extremely tender. i also doubt that they burn baby cows alive too....

ashman
02-16-2006, 05:23 PM
i didnt say **** about baby cows but they dont do it to every cow some cows get there necks slit open while still consicious others just get there heads smashed against the concrete......... and i assure you i dont no about other countries but america does defenatly treat cows like this..... and pigs and chickens are the worst of all

BloodyBlade
02-16-2006, 09:19 PM
i didnt say **** about baby cows but they dont do it to every cow some cows get there necks slit open while still consicious others just get there heads smashed against the concrete......... and i assure you i dont no about other countries but america does defenatly treat cows like this..... and pigs and chickens are the worst of allWhy not treat them like that?

ashman
02-16-2006, 09:23 PM
Because it is the egsact same as taking a cat and shoving fire crackers up its ass it is animal crulty it is illigel but since it is feeding humans it is over passed... on turkey farms if the turkeys are injured they get bashed to death with a metal pole and then still sent out to fast food joints like Mcdonalds.....

Dr. Silence
02-16-2006, 09:43 PM
its funny how 100% australian beef is the company of the supplier and not whats inside, its 100% beef because its from a cow but what parts of the cow :lol:

guy476
02-16-2006, 09:44 PM
The cows anus.

notice how angus and anus sound so similar

Dr. Silence
02-17-2006, 12:55 AM
The cows anus.

notice how angus and anus sound so similar

They sound nothing of the like, and yes they do use the cows intestine lining and stuff...

ashman
02-17-2006, 04:57 AM
They sound nothing of the like, and yes they do use the cows intestine lining and stuff...

Ok im just telling you guys my beliefs and there is proof of it if you guys just dont care about animal rights then dont bother posting anymore

lordgibby
02-17-2006, 08:49 AM
You're all going to die a horrible death.

hba
02-17-2006, 08:54 AM
You're all going to die a horrible death.
I'll kill you first then, so you don't feel left out.

Zerkeliu
02-17-2006, 06:38 PM
If people like "Ashman" believe smashing a chicken's head into the concrete is wrong, cutting their heads off is not to much of a greater way to die. So it actually doesn't really matter because either way, they are going to die. If you think it's considered animal cruelty, go become vegetarians.

Poon
02-17-2006, 11:55 PM
Ok im just telling you guys my beliefs and there is proof of it if you guys just dont care about animal rights then dont bother posting anymore
just dont talk anymore. you dont live here so dont talk unless you have seen how everything here operates. just because you have some videos and other **** doesnt mean you have all the proof you need to tell us how they are treated. come back when you see for yourself.

ParadiseFaust
02-18-2006, 12:07 AM
I'd rather save that money and buy a Big Mac combo on tuesdays for $4.27, I always skip breakfast anyways.

guy476
02-18-2006, 12:20 AM
screw animals, its us or them.

mmmm Whopper

Otaku
02-18-2006, 12:25 AM
Wendy's has good burgers...

CREATINE1
02-18-2006, 12:41 AM
Such unhealthy food.

Dyndrilliac
02-18-2006, 12:58 AM
Such unhealthy food.I didn't climb to the top of the food chain to eat Salad's and protein shakes.

vorpal
02-18-2006, 08:04 AM
Wendy's has good burgers...
Mmmm...spicy chicken sandwitch (drools).

Poon
02-18-2006, 10:35 AM
their breakfast is still bad for you. found a recent article this morning.

The Worst Breakfast You Can Eat

It may be fast and convenient to stop at McDonald's for breakfast on your way to work, but this may make you think twice: Eat two McMuffins and two hash browns for breakfast and your arteries will remain inflamed until lunchtime, HealthDayNews reports of a new study from the State University of New York at Buffalo.

Why worry about inflammation of the arteries? This is a direct pathway to atherosclerosis and heart disease.

The specific breakfast cited by the SUNY Buffalo researchers is a McDonald's Egg McMuffin, a Sausage McMuffin, and two orders of hash browns. Total calories: 930. (It was supersized to reflect the typical amount of calories in a fast food meal.) Eat this and within an hour, it will trigger inflammation, says study co-author Dr. Paresh Dandona. What's more that inflammation continues for three or four hours longer.

Most of us are well aware that high-fat, high-carbohydrate meals raise our cholesterol levels and send our blood sugar rates soaring. That puts us at greater risk for diabetes and cardiovascular disease. But now nutritionists are aware there is a third danger: inflammation of the blood vessels. The fats and carbohydrate sugars appear to release "free radical" molecules within the blood cells, which in turn trigger the inflammation, reports HealthDayNews.

When nine healthy young adults ate this 930-calorie McMuffin/hash brown breakfast after an overnight fast, their blood showed a definite change compared to individuals who ate no breakfast. Those who ate the McDonald's breakfast displayed "evidence of free radical generation by the circulating white blood cells, which would cause inflammation within the white blood cells," Dandona said.

The primary culprits of the McDonald's breakfast are the hash browns, cooking oil, and muffins--not the egg or sausage. The SUNY Buffalo team is now studying the effects of 300-calorie and 1,800-calorie breakfasts. Note that McDonald's isn't the only breakfast that can stress your arteries. Sit-down restaurants and even home-cooked meals can do the same thing.

The study findings were published in the April issue of the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition.

http://channels.netscape.com/homerealestate/package.jsp?name=fte/worstbreakfast/worstbreakfast&floc=LIV-1_T