PDA

View Full Version : Check the member list

silverweed
01-21-2006, 01:52 AM
Just a crazy fact this forum has had 169 new members in 3 days. Ever since 1.13f came out BWHacks has been flooded with new members. What do you think Good or Bad? I think Bad.... I hate noobs

Pharnax
01-21-2006, 02:00 AM
I've actually seen a couple of decent posts made by these newcomers, and I hope some of them will stay. I think it's a good thing, seeing how some of them (only very few though) could eventually contribute to this forum.

silverweed
01-21-2006, 02:02 AM
I would agree on that part I have actually seen one maybe two good replies/threads since the 18th.
So I retract my statement its semi good but still mostly bad in my opinion

Pharnax
01-21-2006, 02:11 AM
True. The majority of the newcomers are annoying as hell.

BWs_Master
01-21-2006, 04:38 AM
how they could annoy you with 0 posts. when i look through the member list 1 member has more than 1 post per site...

Dr. Silence
01-21-2006, 04:42 AM
Most of the members are the same people, they just come here once and again to get new hacks and forget thier username and re-sign up.

BWs_Master
01-21-2006, 04:43 AM
like i did in Aug 2004 :p ..

Training-Name
01-21-2006, 04:55 AM
Hew newcomers here who have the decency to use proper grammar, or use it to the best of their ability, use common sense, and are actually nice, are alright with me. I hate the ones who came just to beg for hacks, go to another site to look for some, then come back here ordering us to create hacks for them.
Those are the sort of people that if I met on the street I'd strangle.

The newcomers who joined just after patch 1.13f is annoying everyone because they completely slowed down the server and flooded us. I don't think most of them know what a server is, and they mostly thought that we have a very slow server. If they had used their infinite energy in helping us, as they do in leeching hacks, we'd be one of the best forums out there with the most helpful members.

Akazukin
01-21-2006, 05:52 AM
We are also a noob in the first place. : D

http://www.bwhacks.com/forums/showpost.php?p=106902&postcount=2
http://www.bwhacks.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3714&postcount=1
http://www.bwhacks.com/forums/showpost.php?p=91629&postcount=1
http://www.bwhacks.com/forums/showpost.php?p=106474&postcount=1

Pharnax
01-21-2006, 06:12 AM
I haven't seen you post in a while... how are you aka? :)

Dr. Silence
01-21-2006, 06:53 AM

You just... HAD to use me didn't you?...
.grr arg.

Pharnax
01-21-2006, 06:55 AM
You just... HAD to use me didn't you?...
.grr arg.
Not that you like the attention ;)

Dr. Silence
01-21-2006, 06:56 AM
Not that you like the attention ;)

No, never.

howardmeis
01-21-2006, 07:08 AM
lol aka. N00bs are okay, just remember, you were once one also.

P.S. Here's a SS of my lineage 2 server forum I play on. This is just on a normal day, no update, no hack release, nothing. Normal day.

P.P.S Ignore gregory, he popped in there to say hello. lol.

Greek
01-21-2006, 07:14 AM
Just as long as they arent like cluckmoo ill be fine.

Pharnax
01-21-2006, 07:15 AM
Just as long as they arent like cluckmoo ill be fine.
I like you :)

zomg spamzorz!!

howardmeis
01-21-2006, 08:28 AM
Cluckmoo==gay.

Ganondorf
01-21-2006, 09:11 AM

Because trying my best to advertise my website makes me a noob?

John s
01-21-2006, 09:29 AM
Hew newcomers here who have the decency to use proper grammar, or use it to the best of their ability, use common sense, and are actually nice, are alright with me. I hate the ones who came just to beg for hacks, go to another site to look for some, then come back here ordering us to create hacks for them.

The newcomers who joined just after patch 1.13f is annoying everyone because they completely slowed down the server and flooded us. I don't think most of them know what a server is, and they mostly thought that we have a very slow server. If they had used their infinite energy in helping us, as they do in leeching hacks, we'd be one of the best forums out there with the most helpful members.
what kills me is that everytime that bnet decides to make a update all you regular members do is sit and bash the people that come and make his site so popular in the first place. If the "newbs" dont come asking for his programs then where would his site be? Prob still here but most likely not as popular. I dont know to many in sc that dont know about this site. I myself dont post much in here but can say that I come in periodically to see how things are going. I agree the begging is annoying but, on the same point who made the hack public? So instead of bashing the people that help generate the site help them be more aware of what is really at stake. Most SC players are the age of 10-15 keep that in mind when you decide to start bashing their mental capacities.

Stewie
01-21-2006, 09:32 AM
Just a crazy fact this forum has had 169 new members in 3 days. Ever since 1.13f came out BWHacks has been flooded with new members. What do you think Good or Bad? I think Bad.... I hate noobs
Weren't all of us a newb one time?

Training-Name
01-21-2006, 09:42 AM
Yes, but some more than others.
But, the people who joined now just to beg for hacks will always stay newb.

Fallen
01-21-2006, 10:00 AM
Weren't all of us a newb one time?
Maybe, but being a newb isn't an excuse for being an idiot.

Stewie
01-21-2006, 10:22 AM
Maybe, but being a newb isn't an excuse for being an idiot.
Yeah, I know.

Malice
01-21-2006, 11:48 AM
i just decided to signup but i use to check on this site every few months for years now.

Since back when that damn666 super hack ****... that's when i googles broodwar hacks and wala.

I don't hack myself but when it gets out of hand on bnet, i always come thru here and see what it is that everyone is using.

I don't mind maphack... or even multicommand. People can use that **** all they want.

Maphack doesn't win games for u... the better player will still wins. Multicommand... i actually perfer people that use that. Especially with their air... a good storm or freeze and they are ****ed because all the units are ontop of eachother.

The **** that pisses me off, is the drop hack, crash hacks, mineral hacks ect. The gay **** that totally ruins the game. Why people devolope these... private or public is beyond me.

Do you really need to CHEAT that ****ing bad? How sad are you.

John s
01-21-2006, 11:52 AM
I still dont get it? Everyone is talking about the ones that join now. They had to join at one point in time to get the hack to begin with, right? Maybe he should only allow long term members dl the hacks and these problems would go away?

Fallen
01-21-2006, 11:55 AM
I still dont get it? Everyone is talking about the ones that join now. They had to join at one point in time to get the hack to begin with, right? Maybe he should only allow long term members dl the hacks and these problems would go away?
So you think we should only let long term members be able to dl hacks? Ok, then your not aloud to dl hacks John s.

han_han
01-21-2006, 11:58 AM
I joined right before that temporary BWH downtime that took forever in the summer of 05.

Malice
01-21-2006, 11:58 AM

there really is no "problem" with the new members. Outside of them having to close begging threads over and over. And if your not admin or supermod here and having to do that work, just STFU already.

It's funny when I see people with **** like 70 posts, talking like they are part of some "in" crowd on here.

Only [email protected] try to son people because they have low post counts. And only complete losers sit in threads talking about how they hate noobs and hack beggers. This sites called BWHACKS.com .... no sh1t huh. You think that might be a magnet for people looking for hacks?

90% of the people that are in threads crying about the "noobs", you don't even see them making any other posts of anyone interest. They just sit ad troll this forum. It's sad.

John s
01-21-2006, 12:19 PM
So you think we should only let long term members be able to dl hacks? Ok, then your not aloud to dl hacks John s.
I agree with you on that and it wouldnt hurt my feelings one bit. But sitting here telling people that they dont belong doesnt make you or anyone else for that matter more special. I have been coming in the forums for awhile now. I have changed names 3 times b/c i forgot name or pass. I dont really post many things b/c i find everything i need by reading. So does the fact that i prob been coming in here longer than most, but just havent been posting articles make me unimportant? To you i guess so

Fallen
01-21-2006, 12:30 PM
I agree with you on that and it wouldnt hurt my feelings one bit. But sitting here telling people that they dont belong doesnt make you or anyone else for that matter more special. I have been coming in the forums for awhile now. I have changed names 3 times b/c i forgot name or pass. I dont really post many things b/c i find everything i need by reading. So does the fact that i prob been coming in here longer than most, but just havent been posting articles make me unimportant? To you i guess so
Yeah it does make you unimportant because inorder to be important you must be known, have a great significance, or value.

John s
01-21-2006, 12:35 PM
Yeah it does make you unimportant because inorder to be important you must be known, have a great significance, or value.
You know i could sit here all day and argue with you about this. LOL I prob will b/c i have the day off. Its soo funny to have you tell me that im unimportant. To be important I have to make alot of posts? I mean most of what I've seen of you is nothing but bashing people

silverweed
01-21-2006, 01:07 PM
I was not stating that we werent all noobs at one point or another but the only thing that matters is that maybe something should be done about 169 members probably more now can join in 3 days and MAYBE 10 or 20 will actually come back and post. Just maybe becoming a member should be a little more difficult then it is now and maybe we should have a noob thread so that they can beg all they want in it and remain guests

pplude92
01-21-2006, 02:12 PM

If i ever get begged for hacks, I send em a virus...LOL!:lol: Id also say shut down regestering for a week after patching, that'll drive some people away

Dr. Silence
01-21-2006, 02:13 PM
If i ever get begged for hacks, I send em a virus...LOL!:lol:

hahahha... That's not funny.

Training-Name
01-21-2006, 02:31 PM
I was not stating that we werent all noobs at one point or another but the only thing that matters is that maybe something should be done about 169 members probably more now can join in 3 days and MAYBE 10 or 20 will actually come back and post. Just maybe becoming a member should be a little more difficult then it is now and maybe we should have a noob thread so that they can beg all they want in it and remain guestsActually, it'll be a lot less regular posters.

John s
01-21-2006, 03:02 PM
See so far i made a few comments and I am the annoying new? LMAO you should really look to see that I havent once made any comments about needing or wanting a hack. I did come to see how it but havent asked so please dont include me in those annoying newbs category. Just b/c some have nothing better to do than type posts all day doesnt make us newbs. I like to use inhale b/c it keeps things fair for the most part. If it were impossible to use hacks I would do just fine in the gamming world. I figure if they going to use it so should I. I would rather not, but I also dont like the unfair advantage they have.