PDA

View Full Version : Types of net surfers.....

rockman
01-06-2006, 11:28 PM
well tonight i was just reading some different articles online about hackers and it got me thinking of the type of peaple who surf the internet so i compiled a list of different surfers of survays searches forums and news articles and here is what i got

Hackers
in the main stream culture they are portrayed as peaple who break into codes in the computor (ie: personal information, bank numbers, and your idetity etc) but that is not the case hackers are peaple who create codes and try to solve problems hackers also they don't call themselveshackers other peaple do.

Crackers
peaple well try to distroy codes and break into peaples computors they are usally the one who to convince everyone or tell everyone there hackers by doing stupid stunts.

Leechers
just like a parisite they try to feed off the workings of other peaple hacks thoughts ideas. they are peaple who dont contribute at all.

Spammers/Beggers
spammers and beggers are alike alot they are basically leechers but they talk and usally alot they try to ask when the new version of a program will be out or ask the same repetitive question the hundreds of peaple has already asked and most of the time they get well flamed.

Helpers
well i couldn't find anything on them but i had countless experiance with them as i bet all of you have they well try to help as much as possible by contributing help the new peaple find there bearings when most peaple would just brush it off or flame well they are the nice guys.

Flamers
peaple who diliberatly try to crush newer peaple if it is a valid question (ie they are the ones not begging for programs or when the next uppdate is or asking the same question in every post or thread there in) most flamers just love hurting others for pleasure or amusement.

well thats what i compiled if anyone has a disagriment with this or you think there should be another type just post your definition of that type of surfer

BloodyBlade
01-07-2006, 12:03 AM
You ****ing annoy me. This is seriously some stupid ****.

Caesar
01-07-2006, 12:13 AM
I second that.

Calavera
01-07-2006, 12:27 AM
@rockman, and the point of this was? , you forgot the pr0n surfers btw...

EyeOfFire
01-07-2006, 04:39 AM
well tonight i was just reading some different articles online about hackers and it got me thinking of the type of peaple who surf the internet so i compiled a list of different surfers of survays searches forums and news articles and here is what i got

Hackers
in the main stream culture they are portrayed as peaple who break into codes in the computor (ie: personal information, bank numbers, and your idetity etc) but that is not the case hackers are peaple who create codes and try to solve problems hackers also they don't call themselveshackers other peaple do.

Crackers
peaple well try to distroy codes and break into peaples computors they are usally the one who to convince everyone or tell everyone there hackers by doing stupid stunts.

Leechers
just like a parisite they try to feed off the workings of other peaple hacks thoughts and ideas. they are peaple who dont contribute at all.

Spammers/Beggers
spammers and beggers are alike alot they are basically leechers but they talk and usally alot they try to ask when the new version of a program will be out or ask the same repetitive question the hundreds of peaple has already asked and most of the time they get well flamed.

Helpers
well i couldn't find anything on them but i had countless experiance with them as i bet all of you have they well try to help as much as possible by contributing help the new peaple find there bearings when most peaple would just brush it off or flame well they are the nice guys.

Flamers
peaple who diliberatly try to crush newer peaple if it is a valid question (ie they are the ones not begging for programs or when the next uppdate is or asking the same question in every post or thread there in) most flamers just love hurting others for pleasure or amusement.

well thats what i compiled if anyone has a disagriment with this or you think there should be another type just post your definition of that type of surfer
I'm sorry. I had to do it.

Dr. Silence
01-07-2006, 05:01 AM
I'm sorry. I had to do it.

Sticking someones post in a word document and checking for errors doesn't make you a genious.

BloodyBlade
01-07-2006, 10:09 AM
Did he ever claim that he was a genious? He may have implied that he was smarter than rockman, but that isn't saying much.

disco
01-07-2006, 10:12 AM
You frogot the sarcrastic//satirical types. Everyone knows they are the glue that holds any web community together.

ParadiseFaust
01-07-2006, 10:15 AM
You forgot the spamming for the hell of it(silence, duck)

Calavera
01-07-2006, 10:27 AM
forgot the gamers too..

BloodyBlade
01-07-2006, 10:30 AM
Truth is, for every type of person there is on earth, that group is amazingly the same thing online.

ParadiseFaust
01-07-2006, 10:35 AM
Truth is, for every type of person there is on earth, that group is amazingly the same thing online.
o rly?

howardmeis
01-07-2006, 11:41 AM
Also forgot the normal people who are just here for fun.

Fallen
01-07-2006, 12:16 PM
I'm so glad someone pointed out that this kid has horrible spelling...

lpxxfaintxx
01-07-2006, 12:21 PM
I'm so glad someone pointed out that this kid has horrible spelling...

What are you talking about? His spelling's 100% PERFECT. :lol:

howardmeis
01-07-2006, 01:25 PM
I've NEVER seen peaple before, not even in philes and such. And philes can have weird spelling at times.

llafnwod
01-07-2006, 01:30 PM
I've NEVER seen peaple before, not even in philes and such. And philes can have weird spelling at times.This coming from the cancerous mass that spelt "apocalypse" "appocolapse."

disco
01-07-2006, 01:33 PM
This coming from the cancerous mass that spelt "apocalypse" "appocolapse."
I though it was uhpockohlipse :confused:.

lpxxfaintxx
01-07-2006, 01:49 PM
btw, There’s 3 types of hackers. White hat and Black hat and Gray hat hackers.

White: The “good” hackers, that check for exploits and bugs in servers.

Black – The “bad” hackers. If you have an IQ over 5 than you should know what kinds of stuff they do (viruses, etc.)

Gray – Hackers that do both good and bad.

howardmeis
01-07-2006, 01:56 PM
When did I spell it like THAT?

ParadiseFaust
01-07-2006, 02:35 PM
btw, There?s 3 types of hackers. White hat and Black hat and Gray hat hackers.

White: The ?good? hackers, that check for exploits and bugs in servers.

Black ? The ?bad? hackers. If you have an IQ over 5 than you should know what kinds of stuff they do (viruses, etc.)

Gray ? Hackers that do both good and bad.
You mean malicious and benign. Face it, if we have to follow hackers by your terms every hacker is a gray one.

Dr. Silence
01-07-2006, 07:38 PM
You mean malicious and benign. Face it, if we have to follow hackers by your terms every hacker is a gray one.

Agreed you stupid australian bastard.

ParadiseFaust
01-07-2006, 07:39 PM
Agreed you stupid australian bastard.
Im canadian.

Dr. Silence
01-07-2006, 07:49 PM
Im canadian.

I don't care.

ParadiseFaust
01-07-2006, 07:51 PM
Yes you do, we dont have kangaroos here.

AlCapwnz
01-07-2006, 08:19 PM
Holy dog****, you type like a 3 year old.

lordgibby
01-07-2006, 08:22 PM
peaple? :(