PDA

View Full Version : What the hell?

Training-Name
01-06-2006, 06:02 AM
I'm sitting there on Starcraft, and I alt tab for a second, and I look at my desktop, and instead of my regular picture, there is just a complete utter blue. This colour #####. Anyways, I try to open some things, and it says that the stuff has a bad configuration, but I was just on those things about ten minutes before. Mozilla Firefox won't open, saying the configuration is bad. Telling me to reinstall, my tweaking stuff, and a whole ****load of others. My menu at the bottom of the screen, the taskbar, and Start Menu, are all ****ed up. I can't see the little box that shows this Internet Explorer on there. My Task Manager won't open. And I have to press the windows button to see the Start Menu. Here's a picture of the desktop. Mind you, this window is open when I'm pressing it. I'll show a picture of the Internet too, because it's ****ed up also. ****ing hell.. I can't even open Paint to show a picture. Everything's messed up.. What the ****ing hell happened? Please tell me!

ZonZ
01-06-2006, 06:11 AM
I'm sitting there on Starcraft, and I alt tab for a second, and I look at my desktop, and instead of my regular picture, there is just a complete utter blue. This colour #####. Anyways, I try to open some things, and it says that the stuff has a bad configuration, but I was just on those things about ten minutes before. Mozilla Firefox won't open, saying the configuration is bad. Telling me to reinstall, my tweaking stuff, and a whole ****load of others. My menu at the bottom of the screen, the taskbar, and Start Menu, are all ****ed up. I can't see the little box that shows this Internet Explorer on there. My Task Manager won't open. And I have to press the windows button to see the Start Menu. Here's a picture of the desktop. Mind you, this window is open when I'm pressing it. I'll show a picture of the Internet too, because it's ****ed up also. ****ing hell.. I can't even open Paint to show a picture. Everything's messed up.. What the ****ing hell happened? Please tell me!

Sounds like a classic case of OH........OverHaxor.....

Training-Name
01-06-2006, 06:14 AM
I'm on Starcraft USEast in the channel Op Gamethreat if anyone wants to give me Live Help. :D

ZonZ
01-06-2006, 06:16 AM
I'm on Starcraft USEast in the channel Op Gamethreat if anyone wants to give me Live Help. :D

Have you tried a good old-fashioned restart?

Training-Name
01-06-2006, 06:24 AM
Please, I'm serious now. My computer is ****ed up. Yes, i have done a restart by the way. It disabled my sound.

Akazukin
01-06-2006, 06:27 AM
Alt-Tab to switch a program between different resolution and color settings could result in a conflict on display. As a result, your desktop shows custom colors or strange window sizes. Your programs cannot load properly under strange color settings.

To fix the problem, simple visit control panel > Display and adjust back to your normal settings. It will perform a refresh and new settings will be applied.

ZonZ
01-06-2006, 06:28 AM
Please, I'm serious now. My computer is ****ed up.

I'm serious too, did you try it or not?

Training-Name
01-06-2006, 07:14 AM
Sorry, my internet wasn't refreshing. After ZonZ first reply, I couldn't see anyone reply. And Akazukin, I couldn't access Control Panel.

Alright, I fixed it. System Restore. Keep this thread open in case it ever happens again, then I won't have to spam with threads.
:D

~=HyDrO=~
01-07-2006, 06:58 AM
lol....

Training-Name
01-07-2006, 09:02 AM
Like I've said before, you are starting to spam like hell. One word posts that say such things as ':D' or 'lol'. What the **** is that? And anyways, I solved the problem for now. It was a trojan. Just keep this thread open so I can post in it again when I have another problem with my computer, so that I don't have to make many threads.