PDA

View Full Version : Attention: Release dates for new hacks

TheTempest
06-02-2004, 03:55 PM
This is for all people asking about when the new hacks are going to be released for v1.11b for starcraft. At this point i should also mention that we are no longer supporting the old v1.11 hacks. I know this seems like an odvious statement, however do to the recent influx of newbies asking why v1.03 damn is crashing SC, its because old hacks don't work with new patches. Any topics related to old hacks will be closed.

The estimated time of complition of these public hacks is as follows:
When the hackers have time to complete and release them

Please attempt to refrain from posting topics related to the release of updated public hacks.

Thank you and have a nice day ;)

Kult
06-02-2004, 04:08 PM
Thanks!!!

Now i get it!!! People make a mass about it!!!

Lets just wait!!!!

unimailer1972
06-02-2004, 05:31 PM
Bless you guys, TheTempest and DarthSlyGuy, for closing all of those F***ing annoying threads about 1.11b. I just wish the mods at GT would be so attentive to stupid, annoying threads.

ShadowDemon
06-02-2004, 05:45 PM
Yes sir!!!!

TheTempest
06-03-2004, 02:29 PM
hehe :D

your welcome :)

DSG
06-03-2004, 05:15 PM
Just one more reason you should register.
'BWHacks cares about you!'
LMAO :lol:

Just doing our jobs... :D

joon
06-03-2004, 10:42 PM
i'm just wondering how hard is it to make hacks? what type of background in computers do i need? and what type of degree do u guys have (to the guys that make hacks) and how did u guys start making hacks?
and can u guys say something to a guy who wants to start making hacks?

unimailer1972
06-04-2004, 02:50 AM
Check out the tutorial sections on This site and www.gamethreat.com. Also, use the search feature to bring up threads related to this on both sites. I've heard that redrum thinks "masm" is the prog to write in.

Hator
06-04-2004, 05:01 AM
Yay, everytime old hacks dont work anymore, Users with <5 posts asking how to make hacks, but once you show them some programm code they mostly have no more interest in making their own hacks

jojothejester
06-04-2004, 08:07 AM
I applaud all of your dedication to making cheating in already fun games, even easier. God bless hackers.

TheTempest
06-04-2004, 08:08 AM
1) Read the tutorials (as prevoiusly stated @ here and gt)
2) Learn a programming language (C++,ASM,MASM,VB,...)
3) Learn game programming, how games are made (www.gamedev.net)
4) If you want to write mplayer hacks, read multiplayer game design (gd.net)
5) The tutorial&#39;s explains why it&#39;s essential to a background in gameprogramming, you have to know what your looking for, and when your stareing @ ASM you have to know what it means, and when you edit it you have to have a programming langugage so you can write a program :)
6) I cannont speak for others but i don&#39;t have a degree, 2 more years B)

DSG
06-04-2004, 10:09 PM
I have a couple certs and one degree ;)
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
CompTIA Certifications:
A+/Network+/i-Net+/Linux+
MCP Certifications:
MCDST(Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician)
*Working on my MCSE/MCSA*

You really dont need any degrees or certifications unless you want/plan to be using your talents skills in the uber-competitive business world. I agree with TheTempest, you need to have significant knowledge of programming and how games work to be ale to successfully &#39;hack&#39; games/programs. I dont consider game &#39;hacking&#39; to be true hacking, because true hacking is completely different (finding and exploiting security flaws and getting unauthorized acces to pretty much anything computerized). This kind of &#39;hacking&#39; is really just reverse eningeering with the primary goal being cheating. If you dont know/cant guess what reverse engineering is then I suggest you leave it to the pros. Most average computer users dont have the technical prowess or drive that you are gonna need if you wanna learn how to reverse engineer software. Why? Because when you are developing your skills there are tons of &#39;boring&#39; stuff that you have to learn regardless whether you want to or think its relevant. I reccomend trying out stuff in the tuorials and if its too boring or difficult for you just forget about it because you will probably never succeed in learning/retaining how to &#39;hack.&#39;

TheTempest
06-05-2004, 11:32 AM
Very well said, i agree.

Eliminator
06-05-2004, 11:53 AM
ITs funny when i&#39;m playin a game like 2v2 fastest and there like "scout", and i&#39;m like ,,, ok

but then sometimes i try to let them in on a secret, like how i already know where the enemy&#39;s are and to relax, but then there like you hack? and leave,,, i mean man if i was gunna bs you i would kill the people first then bs, not early bs ,

he_is_risen
06-06-2004, 11:02 AM
wo ha made my first stack hack :D , only single player though, :angry: but ya gotta start somewhere right?&#33;?&#33;?&#33;?&#33; :blink:

ShadowDemon
06-06-2004, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by [email protected] 6 2004, 03:02 PM
wo ha made my first stack hack :D , only single player though, :angry: but ya gotta start somewhere right?&#33;?&#33;?&#33;?&#33; :blink:
good luck tring to make it multiplayer.....

Outlaw
06-06-2004, 07:20 PM
What do you think dumb ass.. or nothin would be started THINK ABOUT IT.

TheTempest
06-06-2004, 08:15 PM
ok kids, i&#39;m only gonna say this once so listen carefully, QUIT FLAMING EACHOTHER.

Thank you and have a nice day :thumb:

SiLk82
06-07-2004, 03:59 PM
see now I cant touch programming&#33; its only for a select few. Its a way of life for most. i learned vb6 in high school. and that was allot for me. shit for me to make a calculator now it takes me 2 or 3 hrs. so i just leave that to the pros, and stick with what im good at. which is building networks and designing security&#33; i spend hrs upon hrs perfecting access list on cisco routers to try to keep hackers out. so i have much respect for those guys.

Chronic_Gun
06-10-2004, 07:20 AM
It sounds like hacking is something that college grads spend MOST of their free time making them instead of making money, but I dont know that, they could have real paying jobs.

TheTempest
06-10-2004, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by [email protected] 10 2004, 10:20 AM
It sounds like hacking is something that college grads spend MOST of their free time making them instead of making money, but I dont know that, they could have real paying jobs.
lol,

i have a real paying job, then again, i haven&#39;t graduated yet.

However, i would say that hacking is something that I do because I&#39;m bored.

Gantznaught
06-13-2004, 09:04 PM
then i hopes u b b0red for a long time hehe

snyper[mk]2000
06-18-2004, 12:29 PM
Hey does anyone know when the SC-BW multihack v3.3 will be updated for the new v1.11b patch??? i like the hack and would
just like to have a working version of it for the new patch

dogstar
06-18-2004, 02:40 PM
wit dammnation i here its ezier to make hax, so i doubt mh will ever get made, maybe a .dll with its hacks maybe......

Miss
06-18-2004, 06:39 PM
I never would have figured creators will release when they are going to release. Thank you for pointing it out.

~Miss

unseenkilla_29
07-07-2004, 08:08 PM
ITs funny when i&#39;m playin a game like 2v2 fastest and there like "scout", and i&#39;m like ,,, ok

but then sometimes i try to let them in on a secret, like how i already know where the enemy&#39;s are and to relax, but then there like you hack? and leave

same here, damn anti-cheaters <_<

snyper[mk]2000
07-08-2004, 09:52 AM
that is easy to stop just dont tell them just send something out there to explore and because of shared vision they will see where the enemie is too so they never know u arte hacking and plus u should only tell people u trust or know that u hace because many Anti-Hackers like to report u to blizzard and then u get muted or even kicked off the server for an undetermined amount of time so only tell people u know and dont be all stuck up about it or brag cuz well taht pisses people off then they complain to blizzard and then shit happens and well u can figure out what can happen next so...that is how to stop that shit

DAMN ANTI-HACKERS they r all pussies
*no offence to the ladies out there*

Gantznaught
07-11-2004, 03:47 PM
what ladies, point out one and ill buy you a coke.

Perma
07-16-2004, 05:34 PM
The worst that could happen is they ban your account (for 90 days, until it expires) and your CD-key will be muted.

Make a new account and invest another &#036;10. :D

TheTempest
07-16-2004, 07:53 PM
Off Topic:

-Topic Closed-