PDA

View Full Version : A Farewell To AgentGOD

llafnwod
09-27-2004, 08:03 PM
What the hell happened? I go on, the idiot is mod previewed, and next thing I know he's banned. Why not just mod preview him?
Sure, he was cocky, annoying, a traitor, stole people's ideas/offsets and refused not to release EVERY SINGLE single-player only hack he came out with, but many people have done a lot worse. High6, for instance. I don't see why he had to be banned, and I was really starting to hate that guy. So, I bid a final farewell to him. Though he is likely to come back. Goodbye AgentGOD, until your next account.

FireStarter922
09-27-2004, 08:12 PM
AgentGod was banned for releasing a "malicious" hack... thats what i read on the last thread that Agent made, btw he released a crash hack ???

llafnwod
09-27-2004, 08:19 PM
AgentGod was banned for releasing a "malicious" hack... thats what i read on the last thread that Agent made, btw he released a crash hack ???Yes, but he stood up for a point, dammit. So what if it wasn't a good one, it was a point. I may have despised him, but at least I respected him. Sort of :D

BloodyBlade
09-27-2004, 08:42 PM
He may have been annoying, but he knew how to make mediocre(I know thats spelled wrong, bite me) hacks. He could have helped some of us. But was having him here worth it? I don't know. You decide.

Palomino
09-27-2004, 08:45 PM
Farewell Agent, you will be missed.

Gantznaught
09-27-2004, 08:49 PM
i find this most unfair.

punture
09-27-2004, 09:23 PM
I guess he posted the crash hack despite the fact that he could be banned

SubZero
09-27-2004, 10:50 PM
he was cocky, annoying, a traitor, stole people's ideas/offsets and refused not to release EVERY SINGLE single-player only hack he came out with

Thats more than enough reason to ban his arse already... lol

dt
09-28-2004, 05:07 AM
Yeah... it was the crash hack. Although it probably didnt even work, so one could consider to lift the ban. Make a petition :P

test-acc
09-28-2004, 05:34 AM
Yeah... it was the crash hack. Although it probably didnt even work, so one could consider to lift the ban. Make a petition :P
Your right, it doesnt work.

Dr. Silence
09-28-2004, 05:56 AM
Meh dt unbann him.

test-acc
09-28-2004, 06:03 AM
Agree with Silence! His hacks are more fun than map hack. Even if they are coded in TMK!

Fish Beans
09-28-2004, 07:45 AM
Everything he's accomplished to date I can do in less than an hour. I was unaware he had been banned, but I wholeheartedly support it, he was doing nothing but trying to boost his own ego by gaining the respect of a bunch of morons (no offense to any of you who respect him).

NAATYE
09-28-2004, 08:16 AM
If he released the crash hack, then a ban would only be fair (remember we have banned in the pas for host hack/race changer).

But if he was banned for simply releasing to many single player hacks, or being semi-annoying then that is shit.

Fish Beans
09-28-2004, 08:20 AM
It was indeed for the crash hack, but nobody really knows if it works or not. Somebody should test it, I can't since I have limited internet at home.

test-acc
09-28-2004, 08:21 AM
His "crash hack" was a joke. Its nothing but a message spammer for in games. And that is the main reason he was banned I beleive.

Fish Beans
09-28-2004, 08:24 AM
I consider a message spammer to be malicious. Kind of funny though, since I'm willing to bet he is just sending keyboard input to spam, making it impossible to actually do anything while spamming.

high6
09-28-2004, 11:20 AM
all the hack did was the second u activate the crash hack it would crash sc or close it w/e it didnt even work

Fallen
09-28-2004, 11:39 AM
AgentGod was actually trying ot get banned on purpose. For some reason or another. So leave him banned.

Dragan
09-28-2004, 11:50 AM
ya i know but still, he shoulndt have been banned, all he did was post a hack.

white[peepz]
09-28-2004, 12:11 PM
all the hack did was the second u activate the crash hack it would crash sc or close it w/e it didnt even work
That would be because he made it so his crash hack desynced everybody. EVERYBODY gets dropped, including you.

OverFlow636
09-28-2004, 12:53 PM
hes stupid, his 'hacks' are pointless

Gantznaught
09-28-2004, 01:13 PM
and therfore so was his banning in my opinion.

test-acc
09-28-2004, 01:20 PM
I agree with Feemason. No harm was being done by him showing us his "pointless" hacks. I mean it makes a change from seeing the usual hacks.

Fish Beans
09-28-2004, 02:12 PM
This is a matter for the staff to decide. There is currently some confusion about what AgentGOD actually released. If he has not actually released a crash hack, he will likely be unbanned. Give this matter time to resolve itself please.

unseenkilla_29
09-28-2004, 02:30 PM
Yeah... it was the crash hack. Although it probably didnt even work, so one could consider to lift the ban. Make a petition :Pi say the ban should be lifted if the crash hack doesnt work or if it wasnt even a crash hack at all. i dont really like agentGOD, but if its not even a crash hack then he really didnt do anything wrong, since releasing shitty hacks isnt against the rules.

n8_115
09-28-2004, 02:40 PM
This is a matter for the staff to decide. There is currently some confusion about what AgentGOD actually released. If he has not actually released a crash hack, he will likely be unbanned. Give this matter time to resolve itself please.
He didnt even release a crash hack!

It was just his message spoofer, titled crash hack.

N|CKOLAY
09-28-2004, 03:29 PM
do you N00Bs ever think they wanted to get banned??

Fallen
09-28-2004, 03:43 PM
do you N00Bs ever think they wanted to get banned?? Yes apparently some people forgot to read my first post on this thread, stating how AgentGod wanted to be banned. He wants to remain banned, I know it takes awhile to understand, but really all these debates over this so-called crash hack. Really doesn't need to go any further.

punture
09-28-2004, 04:32 PM
It was a crash hack..
But if you have any hacks on, like extended, you wouldn't get dropped.
I've seen him use this hack when we played. I didn't get crashed, but all the others ended up in a lag box and got dropped.

Edit: I don't think it was necessary for Nickolay to ban him because his crash hack isn't that malicious compare to other hacks that are out there.

unseenkilla_29
09-28-2004, 05:18 PM
It was a crash hack..
But if you have any hacks on, like extended, you wouldn't get dropped.
I've seen him use this hack when we played. I didn't get crashed, but all the others ended up in a lag box and got dropped.

Edit: I don't think it was necessary for Nickolay to ban him because his crash hack isn't that malicious compare to other hacks that are out there.me, jon, and agent were in a bs game(we let agent join in so we could bs him too). after a few minutes this text came up saying somethin about getting dropped, i couldnt remember what it said and everyone was dropped from the game except me and agent. i was using extended. he then left the game and i didnt get the chance to bs him:no: . its not as malicous but it is still a crash hack, so leave him banned.

Duke
09-28-2004, 05:23 PM
Then it probably spammed crash characters, if extended filtered it. I think I saw somewhere that crash characters still worked, but were different...

Perma
09-28-2004, 05:40 PM
People, drop this. The administrators and moderators and such own this site and will do whatever they see fit, whether you think it's right or not.

punture
09-28-2004, 05:40 PM
Then it probably spammed crash characters, if extended filtered it. I think I saw somewhere that crash characters still worked, but were different...
I guess that is the basis of Agent's crash hack..
But come on.. its not that malicious... it doesn't crash u if u use extended..

llafnwod
09-28-2004, 05:44 PM
People, drop this. The administrators and moderators and such own this site and will do whatever they see fit, whether you think it's right or not.So we are not able to question the moderators' decision? I'm just wondering if there was a truly legitimate reason, I'm not telling them to do anything.

dt
09-28-2004, 05:51 PM
Of course you are. I will reconsider his ban, but some vacation certainly wont hurt him.

BloodyBlade
09-28-2004, 05:51 PM
"... If you use extended"

Do you realize that atleast 95% of StarCraft:BroodWar Battle.net users do not have extended allways on while they play? Agent_GOD broke the rules. It wasn't the first time he did it either. He spammed the forum with a supposed 'Crash Hack', that has absolutely no proof of working. He release minor, pointless, and most of the time never working hacks. He posted alot of one word posts and double posted. All he wanted was fame. He flamed the authority of this forum.

... And people want to unban him?

Dominyx:
People, drop this. The administrators and moderators and such own this site and will do whatever they see fit, whether you think it's right or not.

The administrators and moderators may do whatever they see fit, but we can show them good points and maybe change what they see fit.

kds
09-28-2004, 06:09 PM
i remember Agent_God always getting ridiculed whenever he tried to do something. I know I had nothing against him.

So was it a crash hack or a message spammer?

Perma
09-28-2004, 06:12 PM
The administrators and moderators may do whatever they see fit, but we can show them good points and maybe change what they see fit.

I believe someone has already said to leave it be. I could be wrong. ;)

TheTempest
09-28-2004, 06:18 PM
Wow,

I'm impressed. For once in a long time some flameless debate.

My two cents:
AgentGod had talent. Maybe more than some of us releaised or wanted to. And while his hacks may have been pointless, at least he was trying. The bad, he used this power for evil purposed as a avenue to strike back at his "flaming offenders". His release of a "suposed" crash hack is enough to shoot first and ask questions later. He knew that posting a crash hack was against the rules, and even if it wasn't a crash hack, i firmly belive that he knew what was comming to him after he created that thread, two times.

As i was saying earlier, it is my sincer wish that more people exersie this type of intelectual debate instead of just incesint flaming. IMO this is the proper way of asking "controversial" questions.

My two cents.
More topics of intelectual debate instead of useless flaming, unless in designated areas, flame board.

Chobo
09-28-2004, 06:20 PM
hahaha he said dat he made the crashing hack on purpose to get himself banned.

unseenkilla_29
09-28-2004, 06:21 PM
Do you realize that atleast 95% of StarCraft:BroodWar Battle.net users do not have extended allways on while they play? actually a lot of people have it. i get at least one extended user in about 70% of my games.

BloodyBlade
09-28-2004, 06:53 PM
Just because the users in your games have extended makes a bunch of people on battle.net have extended? Does that change the fact that the majorady still doesn't have extended. Maybe a certain type of people are attracted to your games. The type that would hack.

TheTempest
09-28-2004, 07:30 PM
"Stay on target"...

Please feel free to discuse the validity of that statement on another thread.

Thanks

OverFlow636
09-28-2004, 07:35 PM
i dont think he has talent, all of the 'hacks' he made and released were with tons of help from everyone that knows what they are doing

BloodyBlade
09-28-2004, 07:38 PM
Yes and he was constantly aiming me about the newest 'hack' he made and 75% of the time the 'hack' he 'made' didn't even work. Maybe we should just stop pointing out his flaws and try to think of something that he actually contributed, or did helpfull for anyone here? Even though im pretty sure his flaws weigh out the good things(if any) he did.

llafnwod
09-28-2004, 07:45 PM
I personally think the DL spoofer makes up for all his flaws.

BloodyBlade
09-28-2004, 07:52 PM
I never downloaded it, nor have ever seen it in action. I didn't download it because I thought it woulden't work. llafnwod, drop me a pm with a link to it.

Im sure when it came to guessing offsets, or 'finding' an offset, he was good at it. He may have been able to teach someone... something. Ofcourse, there are other people at this forum that know more, but they aren't as willing to release information.

I bet if I asked fish beans or nickolay about something of that matter I would get flamed, depending on the question ofcourse.

BloodyBlade:
How do I use ArtMoney?
nickolay:
Read the fucking tutorials you moron.
Fish Beans:
You could have also used the fucking search button instead of being a newb and making another useless thread.

*simulated situation*

I woulden't ask such a foolish question though.

Poon
09-28-2004, 07:57 PM
his work sucked.

llafnwod
09-28-2004, 07:59 PM
I never downloaded it, nor have ever seen it in action. I didn't download it because I thought it woulden't work. llafnwod, drop me a pm with a link to it.:lol: I was being sarcastic.

BloodyBlade
09-28-2004, 08:01 PM
It didn't look like you were being sarcastic. I allways thought of you as an Agent_GOD enthusiast. My post was funny, nevertheless.

llafnwod
09-28-2004, 08:04 PM
It didn't look like you were being sarcastic. I allways thought of you as an Agent_GOD enthusiast. My post was funny, nevertheless.I wasn't an enthusiast. I just defended him against people who couldn't hack at all. That is until I realized he was arrogant, a leech and couldn't take a joke.

SubZero
09-28-2004, 08:30 PM
He had perseverance. Something that is very important when trying to achieve something, but he lacked maturity, which is also something very important for survival.

And TheTempest loves to use the words "my two cents". Kinda outta point, but I just had to say it... haha

Fish Beans
09-29-2004, 06:02 AM
AgentGOD just wanted people to know his name. Thus he didn't really care about being a good hacker, or using common sense in what is released and what was not, so long as he could go around bragging about what he's done. All of the staff here can hack, but how many of us have actually released anything? That's the difference between us and him.

Dr. Silence
09-29-2004, 06:06 AM
Abselutly, but still he should be unbanned, did you ip ban him making his isp useless the site? anyway its time ginsu gets back and TheTempest gets back and start writing DUPE hacks for diablo 2, if this happens i will pay $$$$$ :)

Fish Beans
09-29-2004, 06:11 AM
Uhh, you do know I am Ginsu, right? Not really into D2 anymore anyway.

Dr. Silence
09-29-2004, 06:14 AM
Uhh, you do know I am Ginsu, right? Not really into D2 anymore anyway.

Yes i know from good old gamethreat, where the noobs where born, and tell me this, with the new patch i know everyones using tppk and also the ellusive maphack probobly by mousepad, but is it really possible to create a dupe hack? i mean if Tempy and you and overflow and nick and all the other talented members get your brains out im sure you could make somthing special for all the d2 players out there.....

Fish Beans
09-29-2004, 06:20 AM
Duping requires exploitation of a bug. There is a well known dupe method in which you lag a game out, but it's rather difficult to do, and making a program to do it for you would be difficult as well. I've gotten the method to work one time, and that was on accident. If you can get me a bug that's exploitable other than the lag bug, I'll see what I can do.

Perma
09-29-2004, 06:22 AM
Uhh, this is Brood War site, no? ;)

Of course all of the staff here can hack. Agent_GOD can hack, too. The difference is between just blindy writing values to random functions or actually knowing what you're doing.

Dr. Silence
09-29-2004, 06:26 AM
Duping requires exploitation of a bug. There is a well known dupe method in which you lag a game out, but it's rather difficult to do, and making a program to do it for you would be difficult as well. I've gotten the method to work one time, and that was on accident. If you can get me a bug that's exploitable other than the lag bug, I'll see what I can do.

The only ways i ever knew of duping was with lag, it was in a baal game, 2 charecters on the same accounts and then they trade while one of the same person is in the throne, they lag out by selling there cube to charsi and then it makes 2 copies of the items bieng traded when they both drop out... really confusing but i dont know anything else.... a d2 duper would be so great ginsu..... you can at least contenplate creating somthing like that... i can just dream on.... :(

Fish Beans
09-29-2004, 06:32 AM
Right now I'm finishing up my fishing bot for FF XI, I probably won't go back to D2 for a long time.

Dr. Silence
09-29-2004, 06:40 AM
Right now I'm finishing up my fishing bot for FF XI, I probably won't go back to D2 for a long time.

Whatever you do i wish you luck but when it comes to d2 give me a buzz, anything at all, i can tell you this, back when d2 first came out, the expansion... my friend named Dark-baal, who is now banned from all servers and the server rejects the name from ever bieng abbled to be called this name (dark-baal) well anyway he gave me a dupe hack and also a account hack... ok now i know you think im lieing about the account hack but im not, the dupe hack worked like in act 2, when you stick the staff into the slot, you get any item, then you lose conection and the first game you go back to its hanging off your mouse and theres the real copy in your inventory, well with the account hacker you basically type in the guys account, you give him a whisper.. the second he replies he gets logged off.. he types in his user name pass and it appears right in front of you.. this was the first hacks every made... and they where patched quite fast and that person (dark-baal) was brothers with the person who made ITH, the items of ith, he told me how he did it, but not exacly, he had the possibility of unsocking items but the effect of the rune//jewel still bieng effective, he was really smart, and then he got his bot to jion about 200 games and just drop about 4 ith swords in each game, and he watched them grow.... i still try talking to him on msn but he plays some other crappy game called runescape... im sure hes made hacks for that aswell..... sorry to bore you ginsu with this long post......

Fish Beans
09-29-2004, 06:49 AM
The iths were rather simple to make. When you sold a socketed item, the items socketed into it were sold first. All you had to do was stop the second part where the weapon/armor was sold, and it effectively unsocketed the piece of equipment while retaining the effects.

Dr. Silence
09-29-2004, 06:51 AM
The iths were rather simple to make. When you sold a socketed item, the items socketed into it were sold first. All you had to do was stop the second part where the weapon/armor was sold, and it effectively unsocketed the piece of equipment while retaining the effects.

Quite right, but the dude stopped with blizzard games for some reason, so your the last hope the hacking world of d2 has left pretty much...

Perma
09-29-2004, 07:13 AM
LOL. Dude, there are many useful hackers who are more than capable of creating legendary hacks for Diablo II. It's packet structure is more complex than this game, to your credit, but I can think of several people that could easily create a slew of hacks for it.

Also keep in mind that Diablo II is a decent game to play legitly. ;)

Dr. Silence
09-29-2004, 07:20 AM
LOL. Dude, there are many useful hackers who are more than capable of creating legendary hacks for Diablo II. It's packet structure is more complex than this game, to your credit, but I can think of several people that could easily create a slew of hacks for it.

Also keep in mind that Diablo II is a decent game to play legitly. ;)

I would like to see a public dupe hack, it would destroy the game.

Fish Beans
09-29-2004, 08:03 AM
The problem with D2 is that it takes very little skill and/or dedication to play. If you've got good gear or can operate a bot, you can be a god. When I first started playing back in January I believe, I had a level 93 mf sorc in a little over 2 weeks without playing all that much.

Perma
09-29-2004, 02:46 PM
Agreed. When I actually played, I got too godly too fast, and the idiots on there get a little on the 'fucking annoying' side. So I decided I'd give up playing it, and gave away my account. Haven't touched it since. :)

tymoney321
09-29-2004, 02:58 PM
I remember I figured out how to do the waypoint dupe. Then after I figured it out I went to bed and boom its patched. I havent duped since :-\

unseenkilla_29
10-05-2004, 05:49 PM
speaking of farewells, what happened to feemason? whatd he do to get banned?

nickolay
10-05-2004, 06:14 PM
im against bwhacks beliefs of sharing only public hacks. those bastards claim to be pro-socialist, but instead keep all the private hacks to themselves. And the staff over there IS gay as hell, especially that dumbfuck nickolay.

true fact: the tempest is gay, creating an alter ego of himslef called "miss" to run around the forums and post tons of poo so people get interested in flaming back to him/her so that the boards get more active. It disgusts me.

Requesting a "do you hate BWhacks" board.

Fish Beans
10-05-2004, 06:24 PM
And before you ask, yes, we can and will ban you for actions outside this board.

llafnwod
10-05-2004, 06:54 PM
Holy shit (nickolay's post). So that's why. I hadn't seen that.

NAATYE
10-05-2004, 07:35 PM
It also has alot to do with his attempt to release a crash hack.

BloodyBlade
10-05-2004, 08:34 PM
I would say that the 'false' accusations in feemanson's post were much worse than any gayass crash hack that gets boring in 2 seconds, and then you realize your an idiot becase crash hacks suck. I don't understand why people are so obsessed with getting their newby little hands on this hack.