PDA

View Full Version : Hey babes!

Paris Hilton
12-30-2005, 12:23 AM
Hi people! Like, as you can totally already see, this is Paris Hilton speaking. I was kind of bored at the mansion today, and Nicole wasn't in the mood to go shopping, so I thought I'd join your little forum! You guys should actually thank me for posting here... after all, I am hot! :wub:

Well, cya guys! ...and by the way, this site's layout is hot. Loves it!

P.S. DA( is hot!

kds
12-30-2005, 12:35 AM
sweet, moron.

Orchidomegaly
12-30-2005, 12:40 AM
This is just somebody that wants to be flamed and get alot of attention. Clearly nobody would ever believe that.

hba
12-30-2005, 12:41 AM
Hi people! Like, as you can totally already see, this is Paris Hilton speaking. I was kind of bored at the mansion today, and Nicole wasn't in the mood to go shopping, so I thought I'd join your little forum! You guys should actually thank me for posting here... after all, I am hot! :wub:

P.S. DA( is hot!
If you had any recall of recent times in the world of the rich and famous, Nicole and Paris hate each other.

Oh, and sweet ass. :P

Paris Hilton
12-30-2005, 12:43 AM
What the hell are you talking about? Look "knockdownshawn" and "Orchidomegaly", I really don't have to prove myself to anyone. So like, run-off and go play with your other little boy friends. I only talk to men.

P.S. "Hellbound", you don't honestly believe everything we put in the press do you? Nicole and I had a little argument, and now we're friends again! You'll understand when you're older.

Oh, and please don't impersonate Lil Jon. You probably don't have half the stamina he does...

hba
12-30-2005, 12:46 AM
What the hell are you talking about? Look "knockdownshawn" and "Orchidomegaly", I really don't have to prove myself to anyone. So like, run-off and go play with your other little boy friends. I only talk to men.
Don't you have a career to start?

Also, unless you really are the blonde people make you out to be, I don't impersonate Lil Jon by having an Avatar and Signature with him in it. I enjoy Lil Jon and the ESB and I don't impersonate anymore, I used to yell random sh*t all the time. But now people like that poser Mike Jones and his diamond retainers.

Paris Hilton
12-30-2005, 12:51 AM
Like, have you even seen "House of Wax"??!! That movie speaks for itself babes.

...oh, and thanks for the ass compliment! (I missed it the first time.) I just had elephant fat injected in it to give my rump that extra plump. (hehe, that rhymes)

Akazukin
12-30-2005, 12:52 AM
Zomg Talia > Paris Hilton. gg no rm (bwh language)

hba
12-30-2005, 12:53 AM
Like, have you even seen "House of Wax"??!! That movie speaks for itself babes.

...oh, and thanks for the ass compliment! (I missed it the first time.) I just had elephant fat injected in it to give my rump that extra plump. (hehe, that rhymes)
Lol, well you gave in real quick didn't you? You removed the pink font and already started advertising Paris for reputation. You're a sad little shmuck.

Zomg Talia > Paris Hilton. (bwh language)
Talia > Secks

guy476
12-30-2005, 12:55 AM
btw i love your blowjob video best work youve ever done

Orchidomegaly
12-30-2005, 12:56 AM
Zomg Talia > Paris Hilton. gg no rm (bwh language)

OMG to true...

Paris Hilton
12-30-2005, 12:56 AM
Like, I just forgot the color 'kay? And why wouldn't I advertise myself?

TheSpectator
12-30-2005, 01:17 AM
omg is that really her? jk

hba
12-30-2005, 01:21 AM
Like, I just forgot the color 'kay? And why wouldn't I advertise myself?
Rofl, you just came here to get your cell phone hacked again didn't you?

Did my hackers not send you the right message last time?

han_han
12-30-2005, 01:25 AM
ROFL!

Paris Hilton
12-30-2005, 01:52 AM
Like, that's just rude tutz. I had Antonio Banderas' number on that phone! Antonio ****ing Banderas!!! Now that its been hacked and the number released to the public, 'tonio doesn't speak to me during our weekly gang-bangs with Martha Stewart anymore. :(

You guys really don't have to be so mean...

hba
12-30-2005, 01:53 AM
Like, that's just rude tutz. I had Antonio Banderas' number on that phone! Antonio ****ing Banderas!!! Now that its been hacked and the number released to the public, 'tonio doesn't speak to me during our weekly gang-bangs with Martha Stewart anymore. :(

You guys really don't have to be so mean...
And you suck dick with that lying mouth. For shame.

Paris Hilton
12-30-2005, 02:02 AM
You bet I do! Big, sweaty black dick!

banana_sam
12-30-2005, 02:07 AM
What the f*ck?

Belphegor
12-30-2005, 03:01 AM
I'm not just some girl, who runs around yelling I like pink, or flowers. I enjoy living on the wild side, and having fun.Speaks for itself. =\

Dr. Silence
12-30-2005, 05:23 AM
C0ke is having erection problems again.

banana_sam
12-30-2005, 10:32 AM
Sounds like DA('s work. He even gave credit to himself in the first post...

someoneod
12-30-2005, 10:42 AM

P.S. DA( is hot!

*cough*

kds
12-30-2005, 10:48 AM
What the **** is up with this sudden surge of unintelligence? In a span of about 24 hours, the average member's intelligence has gone from un-schooled American kid to third world country kid who does not even know how to talk.

someoneod
12-30-2005, 10:49 AM
I think Captain Picard started it. :(

howardmeis
12-30-2005, 11:00 AM
Okay, here's my analysis.

1.) The DA( is hot thing is meant to make us THINK it's DA(, though it probably isn't.
2.) Asking for rep is something c0ke does, and it looks quite alot like c0kes. But it's not c0ke, it just proves the person is from here.
3.) The "name" thing is to makeus think he doesn't know you guys, so it's definately soemone you talk with.

And that's all I got as of now.

banana_sam
12-30-2005, 11:08 AM
What the **** is up with this sudden surge of unintelligence? In a span of about 24 hours, the average member's intelligence has gone from un-schooled American kid to third world country kid who does not even know how to talk.Try not to be elitist.

Akazukin
12-30-2005, 11:27 AM
Its only a few more hours towards year 2006. Bwh was suddenly flooded with a team of starfleet, celebrities and new program releases. We get to know many alien users. The message is clear - a new year is coming. Expect new users, new noobs, new groups.

And of course, a new challenge in your life! :w00t:

See you next year.

LCS
12-30-2005, 11:30 AM
meted your face suakas!
-Closed