PDA

View Full Version : diablo 2 vs RYL

B)P
12-25-2005, 01:02 PM
ryl wins of corse because u gata use all these hacks that ryl alrdy has.. it alrdy has a built in mh and it shows u ware all the monsters r. it shows u ware to go for a wuest.. it even marks the exact spot.. it has a xp percentige also the full aomont till the nxt level. the spells r more anim8. ryl even has holiday specials. such as santa suits on x mas also u buy fireworks and shoot them off. holoween. they had trick or treating and special masks. this is a non beatable game. the pvp pwns diablo because u can start guilds and hve guild signs above ur head. also the game has a big clan battle every day around 4 pm. so u can set up forts and pvp the hell out of eachother. last clan standing wins. also they hve race battles human vs the deamon. the items r non redundint so u dont hve to wurry bout some 1 hve the same 1. like d2 u alrdy no wat people ware.. seriously.. barbs its ther ebotd axe or sword nigmas... ect ect. here u can upgrade ur weps usen metals more then 1 time. diablo u upgrade ur item to a rare... thats it and its once... so need i saw more?? ryl just pwnd diablo... also i will be willing to help people out if they need help lvln. just give me a pm!!! check this game out on RYL.net. they r updateing there website (changing layout) so bare with it.

tymoney321
12-26-2005, 10:45 PM
wtf is ryl?

Edit: AS I was clicking post I remembered RiskYourLife never played it though. is it free? I couldnt bare to read your post so I didnt.

Edit: Wow you have to pay every month.
Thus D2>RYL

gamepin126
12-26-2005, 11:05 PM
A hack isn't a hack, if it's already included in the game, as a main feature.

B)P
12-27-2005, 12:44 AM
wtf is ryl?

Edit: AS I was clicking post I remembered RiskYourLife never played it though. is it free? I couldnt bare to read your post so I didnt.

Edit: Wow you have to pay every month.
Thus D2>RYL

not really... YAY LETS MEPH RUN AND GET THE SAME ITEMS THATS REALLY FUNN!!!! WEE LETS GO BUY DUPED ITEMS AND BE CLONES LIKE EVERY 1!!!! LETS NOT BE DIFF!! NOOOO LETS DO THE SAMETHING OVER AND OVER AND MADA OF FACT LETS DO ALL TEH Quests IN NORM NIGHT AND HELL!!! YAY THE SAME QUESTS EVEN!!! YIPPY!!!! OO WAIT DNT FORGET TO PERM URSELF IN EVERY GAME!!!!... diablo is pwnd.... no ware near as cool as ryl... ty..

PS. i no its not a hack if the game includes it.... i was just staten the diablo doesnt hve any of those features so there for people make hacks for them...

gamepin126
12-27-2005, 01:17 AM
Is there any kind of antihack system set in place in RYL?

B)P
12-28-2005, 11:59 PM
ya. very good 1 to. its a 24/7 protector. i thnk its calld n protect or something like that. its is a profecional anti hack software that u also hve dl with the game inorder to play if. fail to use this software will not be playn the game. kinda like cheatn death for cs but better.

gamepin126
12-29-2005, 12:18 AM
nProtect is easy to get around GunBound has it.