PDA

View Full Version : About Bnet.

rkddbstlr
12-22-2005, 12:24 PM
today i tried logging in LOD and they gave me this message " your account has been closed [8]" is that a ban? or permanent ban? or is there a new patch? because if it was a ban don't they ban ur cdkey first? but actually i was able to make a new account and get back in, but my old account cant be logged in.... any one can tell me whats going on?

lpxxfaintxx
12-22-2005, 12:33 PM
I think they banned you're account, not your CD key, happened to me before. (Someone probably reported you or something)

someoneod
12-22-2005, 12:52 PM
You got ass fuxed by blizzard, your account is no more. :jawdrop:

SatansMessiah
12-22-2005, 01:10 PM
If your account in inactive for a long period of time it is deleted.

someoneod
12-22-2005, 01:12 PM
Not with that error message, it would have just said the account did not exist.

Titan
12-23-2005, 12:32 AM
Blizzard has done a mini-mass ban on cd-keys and accounts. Bad bad 3rd party users.:no: Say bye bye to your time. :wave:

As for me, I'm enjoying my lvl 89 hammerdin(USEast ladder) with 13k hammers and 336 mf. I'm going to lvl him to 90 tommorrow. Merry Christmas.:CD

BlaZeR
12-23-2005, 12:37 AM
[8] means your account is frozen.

c0ke
12-23-2005, 08:05 AM
Blizzard has done a mini-mass ban on cd-keys and accounts. Bad bad 3rd party users.:no: Say bye bye to your time. :wave:

As for me, I'm enjoying my lvl 89 hammerdin(USEast ladder) with 13k hammers and 336 mf. I'm going to lvl him to 90 tommorrow. Merry Christmas.:CD

Could you spare any items :-p

If you can, I'm going to make a ladder character.

rkddbstlr
12-23-2005, 09:54 AM
if [8] means frozen that means that later on they will let me use my acc back again?...... (and did they detect my maphack? or did someone told blizzard i was using one ? btw i was using easyplay)

someoneod
12-23-2005, 09:55 AM
if [8] means frozen that means that later on they will let me use my acc back again?...... (and did they detect my maphack? or did someone told blizzard i was using one ? btw i was using easyplay)

Your account is banned. Next time your cd-key is banned for a month, the third time it is banned permanently.

Titan
12-23-2005, 11:43 AM
Could you spare any items :-p

If you can, I'm going to make a ladder character.
Well, my next character is a smiter... so all good smiting items I'm keeping. If you want to make like.. a barbarian, I have a lot of spare axes and polearms. I'm still not super rich yet though; I've only been playing for a couple weeks now.:D Give me another month or two or so and I'll have everything.:cool:

And to add on to this (8) thing.. I do believe everyone who has gotten that message has used easyplay. I'm not sure what that is.. but must have been something naughty.:D

BlaZeR
12-23-2005, 05:39 PM
EasyMap or something which was made my netter got me banned ages ago and now people got banned again using his hack.

rkddbstlr
12-25-2005, 05:28 PM
my cdkey got banned too omgsh... does anyone know how to unban it? i remember that ppl use to have unbanning programs or something like that anyone?

B)P
12-27-2005, 12:46 AM
if u notice.. blizz has to keep updating and now they r only focusing on his EZ play hack.. they stopd wurring bout mp cuz he has like no 1 that follows him..