PDA

View Full Version : Condolences to Sandman

SubZero
09-25-2004, 07:39 AM
Real sorry to hear about your car dude. T'was a rockin' pimp mobile.....

http://turbobuicks.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=26883

I feel your pain. Lets have a brief moment of silence for the GN.

Rest in peace.

You pressing charges against the bastard?

CoLt
09-25-2004, 08:17 AM
God, that guy must have been dumb or something.

Sorry about that GN, I dont own my own Car. However I'd be pissed if anything that I owned was destroyed/owned/totalled.

Good Luck

NAATYE
09-25-2004, 09:54 AM
God, that sucks.

Was it a friend, or just a trusted shop?

BloodyBlade
09-25-2004, 10:10 AM
If I were you, I would be the living shit out of the guy, then beat up his friend with the broken arm. Preferable Weapons? Baseball bat, CrowBar, Small, blunt, heavy objects. Ofcourse that would be illegal, and it wouldent be fun going to jail and having Bubba ass-pound you daily.

Sandman
09-25-2004, 10:59 AM
Thanks guys. I have receipts from everything I've put into the car. The KBB value is more than what I payed for it. All should go well IF they even cover it at all. But it's not going to be easily replaced. I'll never be able to find one in that condition for that price again. The only reason I got it so cheap was because the guy I bought it from didn't know how to use ebay enough to set a reserve price.

The mechanic was a friend of a friend. He does good work and he's cheap, but he won't do any business in this area again. Everyone around here knows my car, and word spreads quickly. The dude lives with his mom and does all his work out of his home. His license was suspended because he didn't pay his child support. He's ruined, so he'll be more inclined to try to throw a lawsuit my way. I've already talked to my boss and one of his lawyers. I have a written statement from an FHP officer saying I didn't give him permission to drive the car. He could be looking at GTA.

There's an 86 Jaguar XJ12 for sale around here. It's the car I was wanting to buy before I saw the GN. It needs some engine work. The engine and tranny on my car weren't touched, so I'll buy it back from insurance and maybe get the Jag to put the GN setup in. That would rock.

IversonAli3
09-25-2004, 12:20 PM
Good luck, and sorry to hear about your loss :(

Fish Beans
09-25-2004, 02:29 PM
Got any pictures of the car before this happened? I'd like to see it, sounds like a sweet ass car.

xXRhYnAdOnXx
09-25-2004, 02:55 PM
I'ts a car..?

test-acc
09-25-2004, 03:11 PM
I'ts a car..?

http://pic7.picturetrail.com/VOL210/1362680/4085545/50629623.jpg

Why dont you try reading the posts?

unimailer1972
09-25-2004, 04:42 PM
Got any pictures of the car before this happened? I'd like to see it, sounds like a sweet ass car.

Did you not click on the link? I hope this all works out for you Sandman, but I just gotta know: Did you save the "And justice for all" CD?

llafnwod
09-25-2004, 04:44 PM
http://pic7.picturetrail.com/VOL210/1362680/4085545/50629623.jpg

Why dont you try reading the posts?I love how you accompany every post with some random picture. You're inability to create anything new or original brings a smile to my face.

CoLt
09-25-2004, 06:31 PM

I thought the one that he posted was his Car... Wait it is.

BloodyBlade, as much satisfaction as it may be to beat the living shit out of them. Do you really want to be charged with Assault with a deadly weapon. Then taken to Court, etc. Its not worth it, you can really screw up your life doing something like that.

llafnwod
09-25-2004, 08:33 PM
I thought the one that he posted was his Car... Wait it is.

BloodyBlade, as much satisfaction as it may be to beat the living shit out of them. Do you really want to be charged with Assault with a deadly weapon. Then taken to Court, etc. Its not worth it, you can really screw up your life doing something like that.BloodyBlade pointed this out quite clearly in his post. Besides, it's a bit of a no-brainer :rolleyes:

Sandman
09-25-2004, 09:50 PM
Did you not click on the link? I hope this all works out for you Sandman, but I just gotta know: Did you save the "And justice for all" CD?

The CD was fine, but I forgot to grab it, along with my $300 Oakleys. My fucking Megadeth RIP cd probably won't work anymore, though. It was kind of bent and half-way out of the cd player.

Gore
09-26-2004, 09:57 AM
wow man, that has got to suck. i cant see how your managing to keep a positive outlook about the 86' jaguar..its a shame you cant get another gn, that car was a reg'lar pimpmobile :D

dogstar
09-26-2004, 11:18 AM
heh i know a good thing to do to the guy for that.

u tie him to a tree, and make sure his standing so his legs are spread apart.
then u take a big hammer, tie it on some string, and hang it on a branch.
then u pull it back, and BAM! it smacks the guy in the nuts, and all the poor basterd can do about it is watch it happen.

TheTempest
09-26-2004, 05:11 PM
Thanks guys. I have receipts from everything I've put into the car. The KBB value is more than what I payed for it. All should go well IF they even cover it at all. But it's not going to be easily replaced. I'll never be able to find one in that condition for that price again. The only reason I got it so cheap was because the guy I bought it from didn't know how to use ebay enough to set a reserve price.

The mechanic was a friend of a friend. He does good work and he's cheap, but he won't do any business in this area again. Everyone around here knows my car, and word spreads quickly. The dude lives with his mom and does all his work out of his home. His license was suspended because he didn't pay his child support. He's ruined, so he'll be more inclined to try to throw a lawsuit my way. I've already talked to my boss and one of his lawyers. I have a written statement from an FHP officer saying I didn't give him permission to drive the car. He could be looking at GTA.

There's an 86 Jaguar XJ12 for sale around here. It's the car I was wanting to buy before I saw the GN. It needs some engine work. The engine and tranny on my car weren't touched, so I'll buy it back from insurance and maybe get the Jag to put the GN setup in. That would rock.

sorry to hear that. My condolences.

Dr. Silence
09-26-2004, 06:08 PM
Ouch sorry to hear about your ride

Sandman
09-30-2004, 11:56 AM
There's a fair chance I could be getting another GN in two-three weeks. Our security guy has one that he doesn't drive much anymore, and I'm trying to get my boss to buy it for me and take some out of my paycheck every week to pay it off. They've been talking back and forth. Nothing's certain, but the outlook seems good.

No pics. It's just a straight black 87 GN with some killer Budnik wheels. Interior looks stock except for the gauges. It basically has everything that I wanted to do to my GN already done to it, except for some suspension stuff (good thing I still have my parts, still in the boxes). I'll keep you guys updated if I get it. :)

And before NickF comes in here with "omg sanman u r a nob a $130k bmw wud kil it in a rase y evn bothar lol," this thing would kill a Ferrari Enzo on the track by a full second.

Dragan
09-30-2004, 12:04 PM
ya but would it kill one of those trucks with a jet engin in a race? lol, TAKE THAT! n e ways srry 2 hear bout ur hoe mobile.

Sandman
10-01-2004, 06:16 AM
Pictures I took this morning:

http://sandman.cdeath.net/pics/86gn/smashed1.gif
http://sandman.cdeath.net/pics/86gn/smashed2.gif
http://sandman.cdeath.net/pics/86gn/smashed3.gif
http://sandman.cdeath.net/pics/86gn/deadgn.gif

Dragan
10-01-2004, 11:58 AM
DAMMMMM! u should kick the guys ass who did that!