PDA

View Full Version : Conquer Online

user751139
09-24-2004, 08:28 PM
anyone play this game? http://www.conqueronline.com also is it possible to cheat in it at all? iv tried everything, so far nothing worked... hp,sp,xp,exp,xp timer, stamina, x/y coords,money....... it seems all the packets are crypted with a changing key.. just wondering if anyone with more indepth knowledge would be able to find a encryption method or something, any help would be appreciated..

Dr. Silence
09-24-2004, 08:40 PM
What a crappy game, i tried to download it and the speed was 2.2 kb a second.... terrible. and byt the pictures it aint worth playing ;)

user751139
09-25-2004, 02:44 PM
What a crappy game, i tried to download it and the speed was 2.2 kb a second.... terrible. and byt the pictures it aint worth playing ;)
strange.. when i d/l it was at 62kb/sec, when u were trying it there must have been a lot of traffic, and also dont look at the pics it looks shitty that's why i had it installed for 3 weeks then i got boared to death and decided to try it.. it was very good actually a lot better then sc graphics in my point..anyways if anyone can reply to my main question it'd help thanx

Dragan
09-25-2004, 03:21 PM
that game looks like shit! it took me 3 seconds to get onto the site! U TOOK ME 3 SECONDS OF MY LIFE AND I WANT THEM BACK!.......................ahh nvm id prolly waste em n e way!

Poprocks
09-25-2004, 04:31 PM
well i decided the game is shit, why you ask? b/c i clicked on the link waited 5 seconds and the page didnt load, AND u need some damn language pack... hell runescape prolly better than this, runescape is a half decent game, sure graphics suck, but its free (for non-members) lots of stuff u can do.

www.runescape.com