PDA

View Full Version : Bringing back old features

p_025
12-17-2005, 04:40 PM
We've had the new vBulliton since... September, yet still the downloads section is broken, the arcade is still gone(actually, about as broken as downloads), and various other bugs are around the site. I just wanted to draw attention to these problems, and was just wondering when anything is going to be done about them.

cluckmoo
12-18-2005, 11:23 AM
quit bitching about it and just wait till they fix it, they said it will be awhile

MasterX
12-18-2005, 01:45 PM
it takes about 2 hours to reinstall the arcade and download system

Uniquely_Defined
12-18-2005, 08:39 PM
and was just wondering when anything is going to be done about them.
When someone's suffering from a severe case of boredom.

Akazukin
12-18-2005, 09:18 PM
I remember myself visiting the arcade section like only once when I join BWH. The highest score is Gamepin. At that time Gamepin was still a black bomb and I dont know who he is. I was like 'hmm, let me try to beat his score' and I played for a couple of times. After that, I was like 'wtf how did gamepin get that score!' lol.

Since then I have not visit the arcade section.

JLTucker
12-18-2005, 09:42 PM
Hacking?

APOLLO
12-18-2005, 09:56 PM
most likely. All i know is I personally love arcades, but most of the downloads i could care less about.

p_025
12-19-2005, 04:55 PM
quit bitching about it and just wait till they fix it, they said it will be awhile
Woah, whose "bitching" about anything? I was just saying that its been months since the upgrade and nothing has happened. It has been "awhile"... I don't know what to say anymore, and I'm watching TV so that's distracting me too. I'm just gonna hit submit.

Oh and MasterX, it's been more than 500 hours. They could have installed to arcade about 250 times now, but that would have been stupid. heehee. Well, here's the Simpsons.

NoLongerHere
12-19-2005, 10:30 PM
I remember myself visiting the arcade section like only once when I join BWH. The highest score is Gamepin. At that time Gamepin was still a black bomb and I dont know who he is. I was like 'hmm, let me try to beat his score' and I played for a couple of times. After that, I was like 'wtf how did gamepin get that score!' lol.

Since then I have not visit the arcade section.
*cough* Memory Searcher *cough*

Uniquely_Defined
12-20-2005, 05:09 PM
*cough* Memory Searcher *cough*
Didn't JLTucker already state that with his comment? To state something in *cough*'s you're saying you have something important to offer. Unfortunately, you don't. If you're mentally incapable of figuring the word "hacking" could be derived from a various amount of searching and coding, then please just go away Mr. AgentGod Lover.

NoLongerHere
12-20-2005, 07:35 PM
Didn't JLTucker already state that with his comment? To state something in *cough*'s you're saying you have something important to offer. Unfortunately, you don't. If you're mentally incapable of figuring the word "hacking" could be derived from a various amount of searching and coding, then please just go away Mr. AgentGod Lover.
And what is up your ass? Was this directed towards you? No. Just because you feel the need of attention does not mean you have to go and harass other members. It might have been stated before, I restated it...GET OVER IT.

The whole *cough* theory of yours is perhaps the funniest thing I've heard. What grade are you in again? ;)

p_025
12-21-2005, 03:19 PM
Could we please take the flaming somewhere else? Why don't you guys go 1v1 or something?