PDA

View Full Version : IceCC Compiler

|-|unter|<iller
12-17-2005, 01:35 PM
Okay, I know I posted a thread and then shortly after I solved my own problem, but I'm having a similar problem again.

I use the graphical version of IceCC and I can do everything fine and dandy until it comes to compiling. When I compile to a new .bin file, the .bin file that is created doesn't have my changes in it. I was able to do it once before, but I can't do it again.

What I'm trying to do is make the Arcturus Mengsk unit use the grp that I created, instead of the battlercruiser one. Make my changes, save it to a .txt file and then I go to compile it. I add in my .txt file and set a destination for the new .bin file to be created. I press compile and then the new .bin file is created. Nothing wrong here. However, when I open my new .bin file in IceCC, and decompile 27ArcturusMengsk, the .txt file shows that he is still using the battle cruiser .grp file.

How the hell do I compile it properly?

~=HyDrO=~
12-22-2005, 04:25 AM
Okay, I know I posted a thread and then shortly after I solved my own problem, but I'm having a similar problem again.

I use the graphical version of IceCC and I can do everything fine and dandy until it comes to compiling. When I compile to a new .bin file, the .bin file that is created doesn't have my changes in it. I was able to do it once before, but I can't do it again.

What I'm trying to do is make the Arcturus Mengsk unit use the grp that I created, instead of the battlercruiser one. Make my changes, save it to a .txt file and then I go to compile it. I add in my .txt file and set a destination for the new .bin file to be created. I press compile and then the new .bin file is created. Nothing wrong here. However, when I open my new .bin file in IceCC, and decompile 27ArcturusMengsk, the .txt file shows that he is still using the battle cruiser .grp file.

How the hell do I compile it properly?
give us ur changes... a description -_-