PDA

View Full Version : Is-Pala Conflict

Andover[yT]
12-14-2005, 10:04 AM
DO you guys believe that the Palastinians deserver their own country or should they be forced out of Is.?

howardmeis
12-14-2005, 04:55 PM
Go back in time, and learn that the palastinians never had control of Is. They need to get over it and stop bitching.

Training-Name
12-15-2005, 04:54 AM
Go back in time, and learn that the palastinians never had control of Is. They need to get over it and stop bitching.Well.. that's one way to be direct.

Ikji
12-16-2005, 05:19 PM
Go back in time, and learn that the palastinians never had control of Is. They need to get over it and stop bitching.
The same is with the Jews.

llafnwod
12-16-2005, 11:04 PM
Go back in time, and learn that the palastinians never had control of Is. They need to get over it and stop bitching.Go gouge your eyes out. Now. This is it, you're officially beyond hope.

Ikji
12-17-2005, 03:07 PM
Go gouge your eyes out. Now. This is it, you're officially beyond hope.
Well put.

howardmeis
12-17-2005, 03:12 PM
I'm just stating, the Palestinians NEVER owned that place. It's like us fighting with Australia because we say we owned it.

llafnwod
12-17-2005, 09:10 PM
I'm just stating, the Palestinians NEVER owned that place.What were the Crusades about, then, you ****ing cow? Wonder why Palestine (whom, what do you know, the Palastinians are named for) includes Jerusalem, you ****ing moron?

howardmeis
12-18-2005, 07:08 AM
Only one crusade was succesful though. And that was like the 1st or 2nd, and there were many more. This is because Israel was recaptured.

Ikji
12-18-2005, 10:12 AM
I'm just stating, the Palestinians NEVER owned that place. It's like us fighting with Australia because we say we owned it.
I don't know how low you can get, but that is pretty low. I have no idea what kind of history teacher you have, but he failed miserably.

Akazukin
12-18-2005, 10:23 AM
Palastinians should be given their own land.

In 1880, British allowed Jews to stay in Palestian. It attract a fair amount of Arabs due to good employment and livnig standards. It means since 1880, the Jews and Arabs have their own piece of land.

A few years later, Jordan fought Israel and the Palastinians evacuated. It means the Palastinians are not fighting alongside Jordan.

Israel manage to survive the war. They had even gained control of Sinai, but it was only temporary. The Palastinians returned to Israel as it is a land they live in since 1880, while many Palastinians have scattered around the world.

We should not see Palastinians as Jordanians. If the Jews are now enjoying an independent Israel, why were the muslim Arabs not given their land?

Palastinians certainly deserves their own country.

llafnwod
12-18-2005, 02:23 PM
Only one crusade was succesful though. And that was like the 1st or 2nd, and there were many more. This is because Israel was recaptured.My point, you hideous abomination of malformed logic, is that in order for the Christians to be fighting the Palastinians to gain control of PALESTINE, which includes Jerusalem, the Palastinians had to control of it in the first place.

Pharnax
12-18-2005, 02:34 PM
']DO you guys believe that the Palastinians deserver their own country or should they be forced out of Is.?
Hold on a minute, isn't it the Israelians who have stayed in Palestina for the last 30 years? And know they were forced to leave Palestine... or am I wrong here?

What were the Crusades about, then, you ****ing cow?
Please don't use cow in that relation.

llafnwod
12-18-2005, 04:04 PM
Please don't use cow in that relation.Sweet Jesus! Connotation. www.m-w.com