PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Thing To Do With Colour Patch?

Dragan
09-22-2004, 03:41 PM
Wats your favorite thing to do with the colour patch from extended.dll! one of mine it to keen pressin #n to take me to next line then #c to take me to center then #W to make it look white n type this "Nuclear Dildo Detected" then then do #G to make it gray n add this ".....Error" so in the end it looks like this! Nuclear Dildo Detected.....Error

hahaha lol it always makes me laugh!

llafnwod
09-22-2004, 03:54 PM
Peh. I make it look like one person is about to backstab his ally, but forgot to whisper. The ally backstabs first, then the other retaliates, and the game is over before either realizes what happened.

jonthepyro
09-22-2004, 04:25 PM
do #N like at least 12 times than do #Y<From: name> hey wanna bs dude
or something like that. good stuff.

Capt. Howdy
09-22-2004, 04:34 PM
edited~

Orchidomegaly
09-22-2004, 04:37 PM
Or the #n thing 12 times then #C and type Cheat Enabled. Its always followed by "WTF" always! Or #N 12 times and type (Your Name) has left the game in yellow. everybody thinks your already gone.

Dragan
09-22-2004, 04:54 PM
ohh ya omfg i did that cheat enabled soo many times, me n my frined go on msn turn mics on so we can chat while playin sc, i type in the cheat like "Show me the money" n he does cheat enabled lol n wen i hit enter he does like 1sec afterwords ahahah omfg after that like thoe wholetime these newbz r just like show me the money,black sheep wall ahahha lol

unseenkilla_29
09-22-2004, 05:10 PM
do #N like at least 12 times than do #Y<From: name> hey wanna bs dude
or something like that. good stuff.
thats the same thing i do except i put someone elses name then some embarrassing comment like " real men wear pink panties". the person flips out and says shit like "wtf i didnt say that!" its funny as hell.

kds
09-22-2004, 05:38 PM
I know it sounds immature, but i always make people say silly tihngs like "IM GAY". it is almost always followed by a "wtf i didnt type that" and others saying "suuuurrreee"

llafnwod
09-22-2004, 06:19 PM
That's funny, but I still think my idea is more practical :lol:

Duke
09-22-2004, 07:03 PM
Try #Nx12#YYour Connection To Battle.net Has Been Fucked. I mean Lost :lol:
And, try using #F. it is like the other stack symbol thing so you can go #CSup #FSup and it should be stacked. It is hard to do, takes practice. If you do #F#F it will stack over your name :lol:. Many fun times. :D

kds
09-22-2004, 07:18 PM
God, the color patch is so great, and all of these things are fun to do.

Try #Nx12#YYour Connection To Battle.net Has Been Fucked. I mean Lost :lol:
And, try using #F. it is like the other stack symbol thing so you can go #CSup #FSup and it should be stacked. It is hard to do, takes practice. If you do #F#F it will stack over your name :lol:. Many fun times. :D

I never knew about this, I will have to try it.

Fallen
09-23-2004, 02:21 AM
Peh. I make it look like one person is about to backstab his ally, but forgot to whisper. The ally backstabs first, then the other retaliates, and the game is over before either realizes what happened. By far the best. I think making people hate one another and kill each other while you watch, slighty gives you the role of god. Just slightly. Cause after one of them prevails you can just go w/ your army and crush his crippled base.

jonthepyro
09-23-2004, 11:58 AM
thats the same thing i do except i put someone elses name then some embarrassing comment like " real men wear pink panties". the person flips out and says shit like "wtf i didnt say that!" its funny as hell.i know we do that all the time

Duke
09-24-2004, 07:06 PM
Actually, I just realized #F is right align. The front and back symbols are actually center and right align things, and they make the text stack if they are used right. You generally need to have

[manyspaces][back][back]TextBack[1-2spaces][front][front]TextFront[fewspaces]
And I think that center is back and right is front.

llafnwod
09-28-2004, 07:57 PM
By far the best. I think making people hate one another and kill each other while you watch, slighty gives you the role of god. Just slightly. Cause after one of them prevails you can just go w/ your army and crush his crippled base.I am glad you agree :D

Chobo
09-28-2004, 08:22 PM
chh how should i know

Billy23
10-03-2004, 05:07 PM
Hey when u guys say like #w or #G what are you talking about or can u tell me the spicific keys Thanks