PDA

View Full Version : IceCC stuff...

|-|unter|<iller
12-11-2005, 08:23 PM
Okay, well I have worked at alot of skills required for modding. I have become good with managing and creating and patching .mpq files, I can edit graphics and sucsessfully see them in the game, I can do alot of Arsenal III stuff, units, weapons, upgrades, that sorta thing.

I'm now trying to get a hang of using IceCC.

I have edited the .grp of the hydralisk, basically turning it into half goliath half hydralisk. Nothign wrong here.
What I want to do is get my "Goliathalisk" to use the weapon "twin auto cannons" instead of "needle spines". I'll try it myself for now, but I'll probably screw up.

Nevermind problem solved.

Delete or lock this thread please.

~=HyDrO=~
01-03-2006, 04:38 PM
Okay, well I have worked at alot of skills required for modding. I have become good with managing and creating and patching .mpq files, I can edit graphics and sucsessfully see them in the game, I can do alot of Arsenal III stuff, units, weapons, upgrades, that sorta thing.

I'm now trying to get a hang of using IceCC.

I have edited the .grp of the hydralisk, basically turning it into half goliath half hydralisk. Nothign wrong here.
What I want to do is get my "Goliathalisk" to use the weapon "twin auto cannons" instead of "needle spines". I'll try it myself for now, but I'll probably screw up.

Nevermind problem solved.

Delete or lock this thread please.
1. this has nothing to do with icecc
2. u have no need for ice editing, just grp editing, dat editing, and using tbl