PDA

View Full Version : *cough*Instant Upgrade Hack*cough*

AgentGOD
09-21-2004, 02:40 PM
I made it :) sometimes it works with people.
here:

go ahead, try it yourself, it works in UMS , and melee. I tested it most in UMS, only a few tests in Melee.

Artanix
09-21-2004, 02:47 PM
If this does work in melee, (doubt it) why are you posting it here? You will be banned, because this can be considered a malicious hack.

EDIT: Doesen't work online. Don't bother downloading.

el-camino-ss
09-21-2004, 03:04 PM
intersesting...will he be banned?

dt
09-21-2004, 03:09 PM
No. It obviously does not work in multiplayer.

el-camino-ss
09-21-2004, 03:13 PM
hmm ill check it out later...artanix said it did...???

llafnwod
09-21-2004, 03:25 PM
The upgrade for attack will work, but when you attack it'll desync. C'mon el-camino, you can figure that out.

AgentGOD
09-21-2004, 03:32 PM
it has bugs... and i hacked the game directly. The address NEVER changes. The value NEVER changes, so it was HARD to find.

llafnwod
09-21-2004, 03:46 PM
Ohhhh, you hacked the game directly.How amazingly impressive. So that means you fired up Arsenal III, huh?

AgentGOD
09-21-2004, 03:47 PM
it's not a mod... dumbass... it's a hack.

Artanix
09-21-2004, 03:52 PM
Well, It doesen't work online. Therefore, not a hack.

llafnwod
09-21-2004, 03:53 PM
it's not a mod... dumbass... it's a hack.Dumbass, eh? You idiot, I've defended you on more than one occasion, in fact every time someone whaled on you for releasing some of the more worthless of your hacks I've told them to shut the fuck up, even if they were right. It's been getting harder and harder lately, but this is just bullshit. I think I'll just join the legions of members on the site telling you to stuff your foot in your mouth and keep your worthless hacks to yourself. I don't want to, but you've let your creations of worthless programs get to your head.

Hey, you still have punture on your side.

AgentGOD
09-21-2004, 04:03 PM
It's obvious that it's not a mod. You can tell by the file size, and the Icon of the file. And that it comes up in another window. That last time i tested it , it worked on UMS.

llafnwod
09-21-2004, 04:06 PM
a) You can add icons to anything.

b) File size means nothing. Mods can be very small, if you made a tiny patch MPQ, or big, if you included all of patch_rt and replaced one file.

el-camino-ss
09-21-2004, 04:09 PM
The upgrade for attack will work, but when you attack it'll desync. C'mon el-camino, you can figure that out.

well he said sumthing about it working and desyncin when u do armor or i dunno nm...

Killer_Kevin
09-21-2004, 04:12 PM
i made a hack where u can select other teams units and use them u can select up to 12 at a time but you dont get the vision of that team i tested it and it doesnt work in multi player obviously but its still kinda neat for after people in the game have lost or crashed ;)

Artanix
09-21-2004, 04:12 PM
I was wrong. This hack does not work online.

llafnwod
09-21-2004, 04:13 PM
i made a hack where u can select other teams units and use them u can select up to 12 at a time but you dont get the vision of that team i tested it and it doesnt work in multi player obviously but its still kinda neat for after people in the game have lost or crashed ;)That's also in Extended...

I was wrong. This hack does not work online.Those "hacks" mind-bogglingly similar to the mineral hack seldom do. Thanks for the conformation, Artanix.

Artanix
09-21-2004, 04:18 PM
That's also in Extended...

Those "hacks" mind-bogglingly similar to the mineral hack seldom do. Thanks for the conformation, Artanix.
No prob.

Duke
09-21-2004, 04:29 PM
At least he DOES hack. I think people should have a 1 hack release minimum for flaming of other hacks, even if it doesnt work online. not including mineral hack, of course.

Artanix
09-21-2004, 04:36 PM
Bad idea. This forum would be flooded with shitty hacks.

Duke
09-21-2004, 04:39 PM
Make another sub forum: Amatuer Hacks!
It would be like the flame board, except with downloads!

llafnwod
09-21-2004, 04:52 PM
Hahahahaha. That's actually comparable to BloodyBlade's anti-newb pills, which is a big compliment. Great idea.

FireStarter922
09-21-2004, 05:06 PM
AgentGod you should calm down, llafnwod has helped you in a lot of occasions you should answer calmy u know or else u'll get mod previewed or even banned for offending a member of this forum

punture
09-21-2004, 05:08 PM
AgentGod you should calm down, llafnwod has helped you in a lot of occasions you should answer calmy u know or else u'll get mod previewed or even banned for offending a member of this forum
True true..
eventhough I like to help u out...
I don't have enough power to because I don't have a cool cat sniper pic.. lol

el-camino-ss
09-21-2004, 05:21 PM
yup hack dont work...well it works but when u attack u disc...good disc hack though :notsure:

punture
09-21-2004, 05:25 PM
disc hack eh?
That gives me an IDEA!! (for once)

AgentGOD
09-21-2004, 05:37 PM
disc hack is useless... just use the kill hack in a game, and boom, u get a Disc. UNLESS, u crash hack everyone, and kill hack the comp, u get a win.

unseenkilla_29
09-21-2004, 05:47 PM
o ya thats an option, cuz every non admin/mod member here has crash hack.
im not backing u up anymore cuz im tired of seeing u go off on people that are trying to back u up.

Make another sub forum: Amatuer Hacks!
It would be like the flame board, except with downloads!heh, agentGOD would have that thing filled.

AgentGOD
09-21-2004, 05:58 PM
At least I am better than any damn 16 year old n00b. I am the best at programming at my school, everyone else is into AOL or Sports, etc.

punture
09-21-2004, 06:00 PM
Maybe you should try to do the same...
follow ur friends...
LIKE ME!

nickolay
09-21-2004, 06:17 PM
I am the best at programming at my school, everyone else is into AOL or Sports, etc.

Right. What exactly makes you so confident that this is true?

AgentGOD
09-21-2004, 06:29 PM
It is... all they talk about is sports, score team got blah blah, and i ask them ONE thing about computers, they either know NOTHING or AIM/AOL. And I crash their AIm, their like WTF RAY U HACKIN MY COMP. There was also one time that I NetBIOSed into their comp, and put a readme in thier Shared Documents folder, same thing, he said YOU HACKED INTO MY COMPUTER!!!

Cedrios
09-21-2004, 07:36 PM
He must be from California.

Palomino
09-21-2004, 07:55 PM
*Doesn't read thread*
You do that Agent, you do that.

llafnwod
09-21-2004, 09:16 PM
It is... all they talk about is sports, score team got blah blah, and i ask them ONE thing about computers, they either know NOTHING or AIM/AOL. And I crash their AIm, their like WTF RAY U HACKIN MY COMP. There was also one time that I NetBIOSed into their comp, and put a readme in thier Shared Documents folder, same thing, he said YOU HACKED INTO MY COMPUTER!!!What a naive moron. No-one but a very select few in my school knows that I can program. Those that are into sports and AOL say so, while those who are into programming tend not to be the "I LIKE TYPE IN ALL CAPS AND TALK LIKEWISE" type. Just because you can't see them doesn't mean you aren't there.

Palomino
09-21-2004, 09:44 PM
It is... all they talk about is sports, score team got blah blah, and i ask them ONE thing about computers, they either know NOTHING or AIM/AOL. And I crash their AIm, their like WTF RAY U HACKIN MY COMP. There was also one time that I NetBIOSed into their comp, and put a readme in thier Shared Documents folder, same thing, he said YOU HACKED INTO MY COMPUTER!!!

Now that I've read this thread, I have no doubt in my mind that you are the lamest person ever. omgomg i got into their open share i am so l337, sit the fuck down noob.

llafnwod
09-21-2004, 09:49 PM
Dear God, you are so awesome Palomino. Just in time to crush this bastard's hopes of recovering from his latest blow. I could have never taken down high6 without your arrival either. I owe you.
BTW, BloodyBlade, if AgentGOD tries to make some sort of comeback, I would appreciate your help.

Capt. Howdy
09-22-2004, 02:15 AM
edited~bwhacks admins can lick my sweaty balls~

Cedrios
09-22-2004, 03:06 AM
He COULDN'T have been talking about the share folder, he must have mistyped. Noone could brag about something like that. Well, no human at least.

TheTempest
09-22-2004, 09:40 AM
Wow guys... leave this guy alone. He's trying, which is more than 90% of you can say.

lol,

pretty much. I guess we can make a new rule...only those who know what they are talking about, can throw mud. :lol:

Anyways, good job agent, i dont know about you being the best at your school and all, but i can say that your recent surgence of hacks is more than 98% of people here can say. Keep up the good work.

AgentGOD
09-22-2004, 11:14 AM
I said shared documents... OMFG kids at my school dont give a shit about anything computer related, Programming, Gaming (PC), etc. btw, i live in PA. Pennsylvania.

llafnwod
09-22-2004, 02:35 PM
I guess we can make a new rule...only those who know what they are talking about, can throw mud. :lol:I'm not throwing mud because he can't hack, I'm thrwoing mud because he's an asshole. I defended for a long time, but I don't appeciate it when the people I get flamed at for defending turn on me.

I said shared documents... OMFG kids at my school dont give a shit about anything computer related, Programming, Gaming (PC), etc. btw, i live in PA. Pennsylvania.Here is my problem AgentGOD. I really couldn't care less that your hacks are somewhat half-assed and most of the time worthless. They are at least a start, as I have stated in your defense many, many times, even against nickolay. My problem is that you have grown so used to insults that
a) You think every non-mod/admin on this site is below you and
b) I made one sarcastic, joke comment and you turn on me. Ooooh, I made fun of your hack for being similar to a mod, scary. You're taking things way too serioudly now. Mellow out.
EDIT: Shit, double-post. Sorry admins. Why don't I just use the edit button...

punture
09-22-2004, 02:55 PM
I'm not throwing mud because he can't hack, I'm thrwoing mud because he's an asshole. I defended for a long time, but I don't appeciate it when the people I get flamed at for defending turn on me.
I guess Agent overreacted on that...
I think with all the flaming he becamse sensitive??

llafnwod
09-22-2004, 03:21 PM
That's what I said too.

Chobo
09-23-2004, 06:01 PM
o great a hack dat doesnt work dats really nice well y dun u be like us and just shut and and download hacks ok instead of trying to make a hack which u cant!!!!!!!!! well its never 2 late to quit making ur little hacks! agent

el-camino-ss
09-23-2004, 06:20 PM
ur gay and have a oversized sig and cant spell

Duke
09-23-2004, 06:30 PM
N00b flame time!
First, change ur goddamn sig! nobody likes a thread hog!
Second, DONT FLAME WHAT YOU CANT DO! If you dont like his hack, dont use it. If you want to leech, do like all the other leechers and DONT SPEAK.
Third, LEARN the english language BEFORE using it!

punture
09-23-2004, 07:43 PM
N00b flame time!
Second, DONT FLAME WHAT YOU CANT DO! If you dont like his hack, dont use it. If you want to leech, do like all the other leechers and DONT SPEAK.
I 100% agree with Duke!
And I bet his Korean.. cause Chobo is korean i think...

Anyway, i bet the motivation of his flame was because all the "good hackers" were flaming him.. so he decided that if he flamed Agent, he could be part of the "good hackers".. I dun no .. but thats wat i think..

TheTempest
09-24-2004, 09:11 AM
Take it to the flame board.

xXRhYnAdOnXx
09-24-2004, 12:59 PM
very true..And yeah it did work online for me once..but then it crashed when I attacked someone :(

Gantznaught
09-24-2004, 01:16 PM
Take it to the flame board.
whats the point, the ones gettin flamed never check it out.

llafnwod
09-24-2004, 03:09 PM
very true..And yeah it did work online for me once..but then it crashed when I attacked someone :(Which is what I pointed out twice already. Get with the program, Rhynadon ;)

Poprocks
09-24-2004, 03:13 PM
hmm, has some promise, oh wait nvm was thinkin bout something else.

-Crispi-
09-25-2004, 04:25 AM
Bad idea. This forum would be flooded with shitty hacks.

True.. >.>

test-acc
09-25-2004, 06:19 AM
Doesnt work on melee, but works on UMS! But most UMS have instant Upgrade anyway (still works on those that dont) Nice one agent_GOD.

AgentGOD
09-25-2004, 09:20 AM
your welcome, yes the only problem is that it drops u in melee for sum reason.

llafnwod
09-25-2004, 11:54 AM
your welcome, yes the only problem is that it drops u in melee for sum reason.... no shit Sherlock. C'mon, Agent, your are much smarter than to think you can make an upgrade hack. Armor or shield upgrades will drop you immediatly or when you get attacked, attack upgrades with drop you when you attack. Seriously, Agent, you are not that noobish. You know these things.

Chobo
09-26-2004, 08:50 PM
N00b flame time!
chh what ever and i do know how to spell and i know the english language and yes i did change my sig so stfu ok

Chobo
09-26-2004, 08:51 PM
I 100% agree with Duke!
And I bet his Korean.. cause Chobo is korean i think...

Anyway, i bet the motivation of his flame was because all the "good hackers" were flaming him.. so he decided that if he flamed Agent, he could be part of the "good hackers".. I dun no .. but thats wat i think..
and u yes i am a korean so wut are you going to do???? and yeah chobo is korean and know i dont want any shit of the "good hackers" ok so ur wrong

Chobo
09-26-2004, 08:53 PM
ur gay and have a oversized sig and cant spell
and you i am not gay i just changed my sig so stfu ok!

Fish Beans
09-27-2004, 06:03 AM
your welcome, yes the only problem is that it drops u in melee for sum reason.
That's because the upgrades are invalid dipshit. It's not some random bug, it's just impossible.

el-camino-ss
09-27-2004, 09:43 AM

now ur even more gay

TheTempest
09-27-2004, 01:05 PM

now ur even more gay

Both of you, keep the flaming to a minimum. So unless you want to take this to the flame board, knock it off... :angry:

Chobo
09-27-2004, 09:21 PM
hey hey hey temp dude i was cool excpet dat he just started doing dat at me i didnt have anything against him!

test-acc
09-28-2004, 05:31 AM
http://pic7.picturetrail.com/VOL210/1362680/4079806/50550425.jpg
Nuff said.

Dr. Silence
09-28-2004, 06:01 AM
hey hey hey temp dude i was cool excpet dat he just started doing dat at me i didnt have anything against him!

wll u fked btter learn hwo to spll
Your on a forum, there no need for the short word bullshit please. if you texting a mate on a phone or on a instant messenger then yes but keep it clean guys....

Perma
09-28-2004, 06:48 AM
Alright fuck. Even though Agent_GOD was banned, I'd still like to voice my opinion. Everything I've ever seen "created" by him was ripped off of someone else's work, which is exactly why I wouldn't have given him any hacks if my life depended on it. I agree with the fact that in order to flame someone about their hacking skills, you should at least have released one hack yourself.

That means anyone who hasn't should shut the hell up, with all due respect. You'll notice that I'm now flaming someone about their hacks, the only difference is I know that I'll get banned if I release most of my own hacks here.

Something that frustrates me is the word "impossible". I see it on a lot of these topics, and I chuckle to myself at some of the things that you've said couldn't be done. Something else that gets to me is the fact that people can't freely release whatever they want on these forums. Say for example I wanted to release my direct call to REMOVED crash, you wouldn't let me and I would probably end up being banned.

A better tactic is to patch the crash and release your anti. ;)

Edit: Try not to divulge too much info please, the existance of that crash is not public knowledge.

Chobo
09-28-2004, 06:00 PM
wll u fked btter learn hwo to spll
Your on a forum, there no need for the short word bullshit please. if you texting a mate on a phone or on a instant messenger then yes but keep it clean guys....
hey well i gues i am not the only one that cant spell

Perma
09-28-2004, 06:21 PM
Oh...shit. Sorry. Heh, didn't know that people weren't aware of it.

Fish Beans
09-29-2004, 06:09 AM
Not an issue. Just the name of it won't give too much away, but we like to keep such things as restricted as possible.

~*^CuLo^*~
11-08-2004, 03:01 PM
Lol i made an upgrade hack, and it works on multiplayer melee and UMS, it disc's u on melee when u attackk anything when ur 255 upgraded...... and on UmS it works fine, (even with people ).

llafnwod
11-08-2004, 03:34 PM
Lol i made an upgrade hack, and it works on multiplayer melee and UMS, it disc's u on melee when u attackk anything when ur 255 upgraded...... and on UmS it works fine, (even with people ). You're stupid. READ THE REST OF THE THREAD. It offers several people's explanation about why an upgrade hack is impossible. UMS and melee have no differences that make hacking easier in one or the other.

fishfoster
08-26-2005, 04:02 PM
pooopy

el-camino-ss
08-26-2005, 04:06 PM
You're a bloody idiot.

Sinz
08-26-2005, 04:07 PM
2 the post above that one ^that was complete and utter spam
on topic: not flaming agentgod but almost everything that i tryed that he made was ****

el-camino-ss
08-26-2005, 04:19 PM
Some of his stuff is actually cool now...if he made it...

gamepin126
08-26-2005, 04:24 PM
Aren't year old threads so sexy. Wonder what the sexual appeal to an old thread is...I image it has the same sexual appeal as an old grandmother. Maybe in her 90's. You people are sick.

Sinz
08-26-2005, 04:43 PM
iuno i just figured that if people keep opening old threads and we keep spamming in then dt will catch on and start deleting old threads

Mookster
08-26-2005, 05:23 PM
I said shared documents... OMFG kids at my school dont give a **** about anything computer related, Programming, Gaming (PC), etc. btw, i live in PA. Pennsylvania.
..Reminds me of when I was 6 years old; trying to convince my friends that pokemon was cool.

melkor
08-26-2005, 05:32 PM
pooopy

Retard..