PDA

View Full Version : As the election draws near......

Capt. Howdy
09-20-2004, 03:54 AM
I encourage people to see my anti-bush video. I made it pre f-911 so anyone saying im trying to be like MM can lick my balls, cuz i really don't like MM. Anyways go HERE (http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/153058)

nickolay
09-20-2004, 07:59 AM
You're a fucking idiot.

white[peepz]
09-20-2004, 10:46 AM
You're a fucking idiot. Agreed.

Fallen
09-20-2004, 11:48 AM
Is it just me or does anyone else that his signature practically takes up teh whole page?

Dragan
09-20-2004, 11:56 AM
Ok the guy who posted it sayin check out MY anti bush vide, his name is Capt. Howdy but if just look on the link it tells us the author/maker, his name is Scrodedogg
and capt. dont even try to say u put a different name 4 ur bwhacks acct cuz ppl who make games/movies on the net ALWAYS keep the same name! I Fuckin hate it when people try to take credit for sumone elses work

BloodyBlade
09-20-2004, 02:16 PM
... People change their online names, ive done it 2 times over the 5 years that I have constantly be on the computer. At a young age I was King of Blades, now BloodyBlade.

llafnwod
09-20-2004, 02:39 PM
You're a fucking idiot.Agreed. I hate Bush even more than I hate Kerry, but even if I didn't some dumbass's video isn't going to have any effect.
For the love of God (which, being an atheist, I don't have, but that's not the point), it's hosted on New Grounds.

Dragan
09-20-2004, 02:54 PM
Ya but bloody i was talkin bout ppl who make like movies n crap on the net, iv never seen sum1 change their name out of them.

Capt. Howdy
09-20-2004, 05:42 PM
Ok the guy who posted it sayin check out MY anti bush vide, his name is Capt. Howdy but if just look on the link it tells us the author/maker, his name is Scrodedogg
and capt. dont even try to say u put a different name 4 ur bwhacks acct cuz ppl who make games/movies on the net ALWAYS keep the same name! I Fuckin hate it when people try to take credit for sumone elses work

Scrodedogg is the account i use for Starcraft.. Dont believe me then whisper me sometime. Also that vid is not supposed to be takin serious lighten up ppl! Also just to PROVE to your dumbass that Scrodedogg is me im gonna change my sig to say also Capt. Howdy!! =P LINK IS HERE (http://www.newgrounds.com/gold/profile/template.php3?id=759205) JUST TO PROVE TO YOU DRAGAN!

punture
09-20-2004, 06:17 PM
Well I thought it was pretty funny..
Maybe its because I hate Bush REALLY BADLY

Cedrios
09-22-2004, 03:39 AM
Agreed, if Bush is reelected we will probably be facing another "pre-emptive" war in Iran ( http://www.startribune.com/stories/484/4993410.html ), skyrocketing deficit spending, and hyperinflation up the ass when the government has to cover it's foreign loans with creating new cash. Bush is the worst Pres. of all time, followed closely by "know-nothing" Reagan.

Capt. Howdy
09-22-2004, 06:35 AM
edited

nickolay
09-22-2004, 06:40 AM
Agreed, if Bush is reelected we will probably be facing another "pre-emptive" war in Iran ( http://www.startribune.com/stories/484/4993410.html ), skyrocketing deficit spending, and hyperinflation up the ass when the government has to cover it's foreign loans with creating new cash. Bush is the worst Pres. of all time, followed closely by "know-nothing" Reagan.

Hyperinflation? You're a dumbshit. If you don't like our president, go live elsewhere. I recommend North Korea. It was similar to where I lived before the "know-nothings" changed it and gave me the opportunity to finally leave.

Capt. Howdy
09-22-2004, 06:52 AM
edited~

nickolay
09-22-2004, 07:11 AM
He seems to have a deep hate for the government as well, in which case moving would be the only solution.

Cedrios
09-22-2004, 02:50 PM
I am sick of these "love it or leave it" idiots. There is third options called CHANGING THE GOVERNMENT. Just because Bush's dumbass engages in a weak-dollar policy doesn't mean that we have to. Just because Bush's dumbass answer to a recession in progress is to give out tax cuts once consumer confidence is already low and people won't spend that money doesn't mean we have to follow the same nonsense. I think the 80s proved once and for all the "bigger-pie" theory, a.k.a. supply-side-shithole, doesn't work.

And if you understood what hyperinflation meant you'd realize that for our period in the economic cycle which we were at in 2002-2004, the rate of inflation due to the deficit spending Bush was doing was higher than it had ever been before: over 5% per year.

So yeah, I love my country, and I think the government is a good framework which CAN work for the people well, it's just this shitty administration and Congress seems to keep fucking it up. There is a difference between hating the government, and hating the current party in power, ok?

nickolay
09-22-2004, 03:05 PM
Just because Bush's dumbass answer to a recession in progress is to give out tax cuts once consumer confidence is already low and people won't spend that money doesn't mean we have to follow the same nonsense. I think the 80s proved once and for all the "bigger-pie" theory, a.k.a. supply-side-shithole, doesn't work.

I'm sure that Kerry will be happy to fix all of your problems.

And if you understood what hyperinflation meant you'd realize that for our period in the economic cycle which we were at in 2002-2004, the rate of inflation due to the deficit spending Bush was doing was higher than it had ever been before: over 5% per year.

Maybe if you'd actually looked up what hyperinflation meant...
hyperinflation

So yeah, I love my country, and I think the government is a good framework which CAN work for the people well, it's just this shitty administration and Congress seems to keep fucking it up. There is a difference between hating the government, and hating the current party in power, ok?
Right. Gore would have been better...

llafnwod
09-22-2004, 03:09 PM
Well said, Cedrois. The "You're either with us or against us" bullshit Bush has been spreading around is really pounding our moral. From his heavily partisan bullshit to his advocates stating "A vote for Bush is a vote for God," this idiot is really starting to piss me off. Does that mean I hate the U.S.? No, it doesn't. That means I hate the president, his damned cabinet, and some of Congress (including the Democrats too fucking stupid to do anything about this).
This also applies to the Democrats. Most people said Dean was the better choice, but Kerry seemed more electible. Could you be any more stupid? "I'll go against my ideals to beat I guy a hate even more." Democracy is not meant to be used to choose the lesser of two evils. It's meant for us to choose who WE WANT IN POWER.
Which brings me to my next point. Kerry has proven to be a CONSTANT flip-flop, a moderate wuss, and have no actually message. He is a weak candidate. Yet the idiot vote for him because "well, I don't like him, but he's better than Bush. A fucked up government is a fucked up government. Why not vote for what's right, even if they won't win, instead of being a bandwagoning piece of shit?

Whew.

nickolay
09-22-2004, 03:14 PM
It was similar to where I lived before the "know-nothings" changed it and gave me the opportunity to finally leave.

llafnwod
09-22-2004, 03:18 PM
I am very, very sorry nickolay. I really had no idea.

Cedrios
09-22-2004, 04:32 PM
I'm sure that Kerry will be happy to fix all of your problems.

Not all of them but a hell of a lot more than that fiscal idiot Goerge and his crazy, outdated, Realist, Cold-Warrior, foreign policy team. For one Kerry will cut that idiotic trillion-dollar missile defense shield, which will free up a lot of cash to re-fund things Bush took money away from like education, medicare, etc. And with the baby-boomers coming up for retirement soon believe me we NEED that money. The thing that bothers me most about this stupid missile defense shield is that even if it worked (which it never did) the type of missile it could shoot down went out of date last year as Russia released it's new pressure-activated warhead system which I'm sure will become the new standard on the nuclear market for delivery systems. This new technology allows the missile to actually have a rocket pushing it *as it comes down out of orbit* which will increase it's speed to astronomical heights. This serves the purpose of making it impossible to hit and because it is pressure-activated and not electronically-based, no EMP blast can disable it either, which was our only other alternative. So Bush pulled us out of 3 different treaties to build something that doesn't work and even if it could work it's outdated before it's finished anyway?! Crazy!

Maybe if you'd actually looked up what hyperinflation meant...
hy?per?in?fla?tion ( P ) Pronunciation Key (hpr-n-flshn)
n.
Extremely high monetary inflation.

How exactly have I used this word wrong? For a recession period 5% inflation is ridiculously high, hell, even for normal growth periods it is high. It is usually less than .1% in decent years, and never more than 1-2% in bad years. The twin devaluancies in '71 don't really count because that was just a lucky experiment by Nixon.

Right. Gore would have been better...

You're damn right he would have been. At least with him there would have been gridlock so on the non-essential non-security issues like the demented "leave no child behind" which creates a succeed or die system for schools" or the stupid faith-based initiatives wouldn't have been passed. We wouldn't be so badly in debt because we wouldn't have invaded Iraq either. You see, contrary to popular belief, it isn't a suprise to EVERYONE that Saddam didn't have jack shit that Bush said he did.
http://www.americanprogress.org/site/pp.asp?c=biJRJ8OVF&b=24889

The CIA and the FBI warned Bush that Iraq probably did NOT have this stuff, but Bush decided to lie to the American public and say that he did. Even if the CIA was ambiguous to Bush, they did warn him the intel. was shaky at best, it was his decision to tell the public in that state of the union speech that the intel. was rock-solid and necessitated an invasion to "curtail an imminent threat to US security." It was the Bush admin. that cooked up the completely bogus Prague story trying to link Saddam and Al Qaida, and it was the Bush admin. that presented bullshit pictures to the UN claiming a bunch of RVs were "mobile weapons labs."

Ya, Gore would have been MUCH better.

Orchidomegaly
09-22-2004, 04:43 PM
Wow i've writen Research papers that were shorter than that! I don't have time to read that!

Cedrios
09-22-2004, 04:53 PM
You've written research papers shorter than two paragraphs? Or were you talking about the link?

Orchidomegaly
09-22-2004, 05:01 PM
I never said i was a good student... Its still a really long post...

Capt. Howdy
09-22-2004, 05:19 PM
edited~Sick of faggot admins taking down sig

Cedrios
09-22-2004, 05:20 PM
Did you just copy and paste that whole thing?

TheTempest
09-22-2004, 07:48 PM
probably

Cedrios
09-30-2004, 07:44 PM
You guys see the election tonight? Bush got his ass handed to him every which way. Bush's attempts to portray Kerry as a "flip-flopper" not only failed yete again, but actually back-fired on Bush when by the end of the debate everyone realized Kerry had covered all the important issues while Bush basically hadn't said a single damn thing at all.

llafnwod
09-30-2004, 08:46 PM
Saw it. Bush actually evaded questions far less than he normally does, he just gave more twisted answers.

rum
09-30-2004, 10:34 PM
i usually dont comment on shit like this but here it goes:

i don think it matters who the president is. bush is an idiot (you can tell just by listening to him) BUT that doesnt mean he's a bad president. i dont think there's such thing as a bad president because there is always other people telling the president what to do. the president is just the representative of the country as a whole. i think.

Dr. Silence
10-01-2004, 04:02 AM

i don think it matters who the president is. bush is an idiot (you can tell just by listening to him) BUT that doesnt mean he's a bad president. i dont think there's such thing as a bad president because there is always other people telling the president what to do. the president is just the representative of the country as a whole. i think.

The president, in a practical sense does nothing, hes just surrounded by a bunch of "yes" men who tell him what to do, i mean look at arnold in cally, he has no experience whatsover in any kind of policitcal sense, but he has his men to think for him, in the same sense president bush is just there for the ussually front page news paper, a little speech that he doesn't even right here and there, and whoever makes the desistion for him must be pretty stupit, because america are digging themselves a very deep grave and sooner or later america will fall.

Cedrios
10-01-2004, 02:16 PM
The problem is that Bush's staff are basically all arch-Nazi types. The only good one of the bunch is Colin Powell and he is stifled and ignored half the time. Remember, he was the only general who told Bush I not to invade Iraq in 91 because it would create an occupational quagmire. That evil bitch, Condoleeza Rice is an old school Realist who, even after 9-11, refuses to take non-state actors seriously as threats. Ashcroft, well, we all know about him and his push for the Patriot Act and totalitarian law enforcement measures. Rumsfeld is an evil bastard who has implied that the US has the right to waive the Geneva Conventions and actually engage in torturing prisoners. Cheney caps it all off by having secret enegy meetings. It's like the board of directors of Hell got coopted to become the Bush administraion.

llafnwod
10-01-2004, 02:27 PM

i don think it matters who the president is. bush is an idiot (you can tell just by listening to him) BUT that doesnt mean he's a bad president. i dont think there's such thing as a bad president because there is always other people telling the president what to do. the president is just the representative of the country as a whole. i think.I beg to differ. That is what democracy SHOULD be, not what it is. We choose a leader, in a real democracy we choose someone who has only the executive power WE give to him. No flip-flopping. No "yes" men. Still, this is better than many other systems of government...

Artyphyst
10-01-2004, 04:27 PM
Why does everyone in the country forget that the president has 2 fuken jobs... 1) be the head of the military 2) preform checks and balences on the judicial and legislative branch. The media and everything have turned precidency into a god like position. Note how durring the debate Bush was getting angry at Kerry because Kerry was saying Bush was being a bad president. Bush acts like a dictator. He thinks no one has the right to question him.

He forgets this is a democracy. He is trying to bring liberty to Iraq and killing liberty here. The patriot act was hardly even mentioned in the debate. However, its a huge loss to our privacy and freedom. Why dosent Kerry smack bush with how the patriot act takes away our freedom? Its cause kerry agrees with it. No fuken fbi is gonna acuse them of being/supporting terrorists. It only affects people like us. They dont care a shit and think its actually gona stop shit.