PDA

View Full Version : Will there be a Women President?

Andover[yT]
11-26-2005, 05:58 AM
Ive heard that Mrs.Clinton will be running for Pres. for the next election , now this brings up a arguement to if the US will elect its first woman President. Do you believe that the voters will make history and elect a Women President?

(I do not mean to be sexist , Im asking this from a historical view)

Akazukin
11-26-2005, 06:03 AM
No matter which state of revolution a country is in, the Leader was never a female (edit : wrong info, sorry). A female can turn emotional and destroy properties, or stop productions permanently.

Let a women handle nuclear weapons, economic strategies, general relations and terrorist threads? even a 12 year old will laugh at this.

llafnwod
11-26-2005, 11:29 AM
']Ive heard that Mrs.Clinton will be running for Pres. in 2006 , now this brings up a arguement to if the US will elect its first woman President. Do you believe that the voters will make history and elect a Women President?

(I do not mean to be sexist , Im asking this from a historical view)2006? You realize that presidential elections are every four years, right?

dt
11-26-2005, 11:37 AM
Since this week germany has its first female chancellor.

Akazukin
11-26-2005, 11:48 AM
I've made a search and realise that Liberia already have a female president.

edit : http://www.ipsnews.net/news.asp?idnews=31194

Andover[yT]
11-26-2005, 11:50 AM
yeah this is about the US electing a Woman , I realize that other countrys (Such as England , Germany , Sigapore) Have had Woman leaders for awhile

Akazukin
11-26-2005, 11:52 AM
ok :)

kds
11-26-2005, 12:05 PM
I do not believe thise will happen.

howardmeis
11-26-2005, 12:16 PM
I doubt that she'll be made president. I get to vote in the next election, and I won't be voting for her.

But, you have to think of a womens veiw. "Oh, there's a first ever women I can vote for? I'm going to vote for her" That's how I'm guessing she plans on winning.

Andover[yT]
11-26-2005, 02:48 PM
Yeah , I too am able to vote in this upcoming election, and it is clear she will be using that and being a Democrat.

DA(
11-26-2005, 03:09 PM
It won't happen anytime soon.

Ikji
11-26-2005, 03:51 PM
I hope there will be a woman president soon, but I don't believe it will happen due to the Conservative Christian part of the Republican party. By the way, Akazukin is being a ****ing idiot saying women will turn emotional. You cannot say a whole sex of the elite members of society are all emotional. Granted some are, not all of them.

Akazukin
11-26-2005, 10:39 PM
I said a women can turn emotional. I never said all women are emotional. Ikji is a ****ing idiot for not reading my post clearly.

In terms of communication skills and general knowledge, a women can be better. I'm always against a topic, and thus I will bring out the weakness of a women. I find no mistake in my post.

edit : ? how come its a double post. Sorry, I think I've clicked wrongly.

Spike5
11-27-2005, 12:54 AM
No matter which state of revolution a country is in, the Leader was never a female (edit : wrong info, sorry). A female can turn emotional and destroy properties, or stop productions permanently.

Let a women handle nuclear weapons, economic strategies, general relations and terrorist threads? even a 12 year old will laugh at this.

If I remember correctly Russia had a female leader some time after Stalin but I may be wrong.

Ikji
11-27-2005, 08:36 AM
I said a women can turn emotional. I never said all women are emotional. Ikji is a ****ing idiot for not reading my post clearly.

In terms of communication skills and general knowledge, a women can be better. I'm always against a topic, and thus I will bring out the weakness of a women. I find no mistake in my post.

edit : ? how come its a double post. Sorry, I think I've clicked wrongly.
You're ****ing stupid. Men can die, men can go psychotic, etc. Tell me a time when a woman leader has ever gone emotional, please.

howardmeis
11-27-2005, 08:52 AM
Akazukin, you know what it's like being a girl, would you turn emotional?

Akazukin
11-27-2005, 09:30 AM
You're ****ing stupid. Men can die, men can go psychotic, etc. Tell me a time when a woman leader has ever gone emotional, please.

You ***. How many men have turned aggressive and demand more power? How can we not include the possibility that a women can become emotional and upset her country? What if one day her grandchildrens were killed by a terrorist?

Johnson Sirleaf was a female finance minister in 1970. Being emotional, she spoke out against the military regime. She was sentenced to 10 years in prison. After that, she was exiled and returned only in 1997. She was then downgraded to a Banking manager.

but I don't believe it will happen due to the Conservative Christian part of the Republican party.

How can that elephant stop a fair selection for a female president?

But what you say is correct, "I hope there will be a woman president soon". But would most of us vote for a fine lady as the next eagle? chances are low.

IversonAli3
11-27-2005, 09:38 AM
She won't make it past the primaries, this country isnt ready for a female president.

llafnwod
11-27-2005, 11:37 AM
You're ****ing stupid. Men can die, men can go psychotic, etc. Tell me a time when a woman leader has ever gone emotional, please.That's not really fair. Woman leaders are must be of such virtue to rise above their male competitors that a female leader is necessarily superior.

Ikji
11-27-2005, 01:10 PM
You ***. How many men have turned aggressive and demand more power? How can we not include the possibility that a women can become emotional and upset her country? What if one day her grandchildrens were killed by a terrorist?

Johnson Sirleaf was a female finance minister in 1970. Being emotional, she spoke out against the military regime. She was sentenced to 10 years in prison. After that, she was exiled and returned only in 1997. She was then downgraded to a Banking manager.

How can that elephant stop a fair selection for a female president?

But what you say is correct, "I hope there will be a woman president soon". But would most of us vote for a fine lady as the next eagle? chances are low.

How is speaking out against a military regime being emotional? Wouldn't we call poeple like that fighters for freedom?

Jax
11-29-2005, 11:18 PM
being a woman myself, and a democrat, and able to vote for the first time in an election... i dont think that i would vote for Hillary... not because she would be the first female woman (she would prolly kick ass) but because i dont think she is ready. i think she needs to keepmoving to higher ranks before going from senator to president. Maybe sec of state, of even VP, but i think she needs to prove herself ready for such a big role by taking on smaller roles that would be alot easier to run for. maybe than, will America be more open-minded for such a big change in leadership.

IversonAli3
11-29-2005, 11:27 PM
being a woman myself, and a democrat, and able to vote for the first time in an election... i dont think that i would vote for Hillary... not because she would be the first female woman (she would prolly kick ass) but because i dont think she is ready. i think she needs to keepmoving to higher ranks before going from senator to president. Maybe sec of state, of even VP, but i think she needs to prove herself ready for such a big role by taking on smaller roles that would be alot easier to run for. maybe than, will America be more open-minded for such a big change in leadership.

The reason I wouldnt support her for president, is because she would be annihilated by any candidate the Republicans put up against her. The last thing I want to see in 2008 is a landslide against the democrats.
Also because she seems like she cant make up her mind weather she supports or is against the war in Iraq.

hba
11-29-2005, 11:27 PM
but because i dont think she is ready
Lol, she can't be any more ready than any other woman running for president since no other woman has. :P

Jax
11-29-2005, 11:30 PM
Maybe she is ready for the role as president, but i dont believe America is ready to see a woman at such high ranks... What im saying is that maybe she needs to prove herself so she wont be made a fool by republicans and have to deal with a landslide elction against her favor.

Spike5
11-30-2005, 05:50 PM
Maybe she is ready for the role as president, but i dont believe America is ready to see a woman at such high ranks... What im saying is that maybe she needs to prove herself so she wont be made a fool by republicans and have to deal with a landslide elction against her favor.
Well many polls have been conducted and most of them were in Favor of Hillary running for president. But some say Hillary might not run for president because she is already running for re-election into the senate.