PDA

View Full Version : Map hack detectable..

blah1985
06-01-2004, 10:24 PM
Well a program is out that can detect maphacks after a game, well supposing u click an an unseen unit. BWchart tells if someone used a maphack by analizing the replay. And with Blizzard banning keys left and right, I'd be carful if you hack often.

rum
06-01-2004, 10:58 PM
old news, my friend.

blah1985
06-01-2004, 11:06 PM
Just maken sure people know what there getting into. Blizzard banned like three-hundred thousand CD keys. And personaly, I don't want to waste
15$

DSG
06-01-2004, 11:42 PM
:lol: LOL more like $5... starcraft is a cheap budget title now. Saw it for $4.99 at a local video games store. And why the hell not? Alot more of the banned cd-keys were banned because of win botting, not because of using hacks. Its a little harder to prove/connect a replay/etc. involving maphacks because ppl can easily spoof their names among other things. And what happens if they can connect you with maphack? Usually not a perm (cd-key) ban. If you wanna play it safe and the same old Starcraft is fine for you go ahead and keep away from hacks. Otherwise, acknokledge the risk your taking by using hacks, and have lots of fun using them. B)

-Topic Closed-
(This topic has been discussed before)