PDA

View Full Version : Can some body show me how da get started on making my own hacks

Saint(305)
09-15-2004, 08:56 PM
i see all the post that say show me how to do dll and how to do dizz and that and i see all the links but i dont really understand on how to get started .....lol is there a walk through of some sort ???....sorry fo sounding like such a noob but thats only cuz i m a noob at hacking but verry interested on learning.... i dl some MASM32 thats the fist and only think ive done so far and i dont even know wa to do wit it......can some body help??? me

Saint(305)
09-15-2004, 08:59 PM
i just saw a post by some body for got there sn .....they use a tutorial to get started ....where can i find dizz??? srry .......kinda noob to site.....i dont really post just dl hacks ....by the way love the hacks....

edited:: found the tutorials guess i should of really search b4 made new thread srry for that wont happen again...u can close dizz thread now.....think i can get started wit tutorial.....

EDITTED:: JUST READ DIZZ

well i found all programs i need to start hacking but one witch is TMK i got Artmoney OllyDbg MASM32 C++ Tsearch_16 and mtc
wa im looking for now is a tutorial that can get me started on my first hack....i got one ....but need TMK for it and my TMK dont install so im looking for a diff one that can get me started dat doesnt talk bout TMK or tell me i need it.......I POSTED DIZZ YESTERDAY AND STILL NO HLEP = [

EDIT:: FO GET BOUT LAST POST... THE ONE UNDER DIZZ ONE

Saint(305)
09-15-2004, 09:13 PM
k be 4 yall close dizz thread i got tutorials but i notice that in ever one of them it doesnt tell wher to dl wa u need like vb or other tools......can some body help me wit that?

BloodyBlade
09-17-2004, 08:50 PM
All 3 of those posts are completely unreadable. How did you pass the 2nd grade? Anyway, I suggest you take grammar, typing, and english before your start learning to program. I hope you realize its not something you learn in a day. It takes months and months to be fluent in a programming language. I suggest you download a C++ Compiler and buy/borrow a begining C++ book of some sort.

Saint(305)
09-17-2004, 08:55 PM
thanks for fo the lil help......
i type fast and never check wa i type after ......and if u mean bout the ,suin,wa,wit,exct.... its just how i type
but thanks any wayz

llafnwod
09-17-2004, 08:55 PM
Dammit, this isn't fair BloodyBlade! You always get to the good ones before me.

Anyhow, since BloodyBlade took the flaming, I'll offer you some REAL advice. Don't start on ASM. It's very difficult if you're new to programming, it's hard to pull off. VB is slow, unflexible, and has horrible file dependancies Stick with C++, like BloodyBlade said. You can make DLLs with it too, though not as well.

nickolay
09-18-2004, 06:14 AM
No, vb would be the language of choice for him. His level of intelligence corresponds nicely with the minimum required by vb.

c0ke
09-18-2004, 06:44 AM
Hahah that's too advanced for him. He should start relying on TMK. So we have another TMK noob around here.

llafnwod
09-18-2004, 09:48 AM
Haha, you guys are so cruel. Let him at least try VB before telling him to go with TMK. You can't do anything with that damned program anyway but do weird things with single player, and if you're going to do that you may as well just use Arsenal III.
Agreed though, he doesn't seem overly intelligent, one of those "OK, let's see. DLL, make my minerals go to 5,000,000" people. Oh well.

#include <1337H4x0rn355>
#exclude <MyN00b15hn355>

MyHack() {
MakeMeIntoDLL();
StartMyStarCraft(starcraft.exe);
cout << "I am ub3r 1337!!!";
long x=500000000;
GiveMeMinerals(x);
return I'mAwesome!;
}

TheTempest
09-19-2004, 07:12 PM
Haha, you guys are so cruel. Let him at least try VB before telling him to go with TMK. You can't do anything with that damned program anyway but do weird things with single player, and if you're going to do that you may as well just use Arsenal III.
Agreed though, he doesn't seem overly intelligent, one of those "OK, let's see. DLL, make my minerals go to 5,000,000" people. Oh well.

#include <1337H4x0rn355>
#exclude <MyN00b15hn355>

MyHack() {
MakeMeIntoDLL();
StartMyStarCraft(starcraft.exe);
cout << "I am ub3r 1337!!!";
long x=500000000;
GiveMeMinerals(x);
return I'mAwesome!;
}

THAT, is BEAUTIFUL!! =D