PDA

View Full Version : What Improvements should be made?

Andover[yT]
11-25-2005, 12:43 PM
In our continuing effort to make ICG more "User Friendly" we would like to know what could be added or taken off ICG to make it more "Liekable" by everyone.

Ex: (add sub-forums, more topics added, stuff like that)

Note: Please refrain from make suggestions about Andover[yT] , I will not be giving my Moderation on this forum up, but I am very much open to making changes. You may , however suggest adding 3rd Moderator or Removing Comradeslavik.

Training-Name
11-25-2005, 03:21 PM
']In our continuing effort to make ICG more "User Friendly" we would like to know what could be added or taken off ICG to make it more "Liekable" by everyone.

Ex: (add sub-forums, more topics added, stuff like that)

Note: Please refrain from make suggestions about Andover[yT] , I will not be giving my Moderation on this forum up, but I am very much open to making changes. You may , however suggest adding 3rd Moderator or Removing Comradeslavik.

Andover[yT]
11-25-2005, 04:27 PM
lol....

1) I say that note since I am the founder of this and Its really not possible to get rid of the founder.
2) There really isnt a need to get rid of me , since the concerns are on the strickness of the rules, which can be modified so they are not as intense.

hba
11-25-2005, 04:30 PM
You're quite powerhungry for a Moderator, you even deleted my post which wasn't even spam. Your forum may be the first of its kind, but there's no value to it when its author is corrupted. Sam's forum is all yours is, minus the flaw.

Andover[yT]
11-25-2005, 04:38 PM
1) your post was deleted since it didnt partain to ICG , rather it was related to B anana Republic.
2) I am still very much open to suggestions about relaxing the rules; the enforcement of rules and will even take on a 3rd Moderator to help.

Training-Name
11-25-2005, 04:52 PM
I hope the new moderator of "Intelligent Conversation Gateway" has more intelligence than you. You had someone set the user title to "smarter than the rest", without a capital 'S', and you can't even spell. You might want to go back to the drawing board.

Andover[yT]
11-25-2005, 05:07 PM
1) I didnt even make that user title , whoever the admin was who made the ICG didnt even ask me what it should be.
2) Training, please calm down , your remarks are becoming rude.

Training-Name
11-25-2005, 05:56 PM
']1) I didnt even make that user title , whoever the admin was who made the ICG didnt even ask me what it should be.
2) Training, please calm down , your remarks are becoming rude.You're observant now, aren't you?

Akazukin
11-25-2005, 08:25 PM
I think for improvements, the forum should have more debate topics instead of focusing on the direction of moderation. Furthermore, its already obvious that user have sent feedback that they find your moderation style to be too strong. : o

There are no new debates threads on ICG recently, but many questions. We're not a moderator here, so it's not our job to think of these things. We just wish to see some debate threads and contribute to them.

Training-Name
11-26-2005, 07:27 AM
Maybe he thinks this is a democracy.