PDA

View Full Version : Passwords To Easy

Fallen
09-15-2004, 05:19 PM
Well after I stole the username Sparda, I came along a person who had the name Sparda_Of_ChaoS. Ironically after telling them the story of how it took two trys (Dante) to get the username i was using. He bans me since he thought I was talking about his username, so I said what the hell ill give it a try. And wouldnt you know, his password was Dante too. http://upload.jivez.com/uploads/Lol.bmp http://upload.jivez.com/uploads/Lol2.bmp
http://upload.jivez.com/uploads/Lol3.bmp
These pictures show his friends trying to discriminate me. ( I would have put this in an off-topic section but sadly could not find one. ) Enjoy.

OpticMouse
09-15-2004, 07:11 PM
That is some funny shit.

CoLt
09-16-2004, 06:40 AM
GoD. That Color really is annoying. I used to get a few illies / origs with just trying easy passes. Like qaza, 1234, aa, the account name itself, etc.

Funny shit

aFTeRLiFe
09-16-2004, 11:42 AM
I loved it back when you could log on the west server and register a name that is already registerd on east, and you could log on that name on east after that. But they fixed that once all the hostes went to AT&T or whatever.

Fallen
09-20-2004, 05:17 PM
Update!, well after a few weeks of getting my account Sparda from some noob. I came upon a message that was sent by Sparda(stk). After bitching at me, I logged out and tried to log back in with his account. Wouldn't you know? He has the same god damn password!. What a fucking idiot, he seems he hadn't learned his lesson from the first ass pounding so I decided to give him another one. What a noob. :rofl: ( F.y.i. Sparda(stk) was the owner of Sparda before I came along and his passwords have all been Dante )

Duke
09-21-2004, 12:41 PM
I think there is the perfect smiley for this noob!
:uglylol: :uglylol: :uglylol: :uglylol: :uglylol:
I think that that describes them thourghly.
It is sychronized noob-bashing!

unseenkilla_29
09-21-2004, 02:11 PM
lmao. havent you stole 3 or 4 accounts from them now?

Kupo?
09-21-2004, 03:42 PM
Koreans have the easiest passwords. I have a friend who hangs out in motel, clan x17, and some other kor channels, writes down a few names and tries like 20-30 common passwords (1,11,111,1111,2,22 etc a,aa,aaa etc 12,123,1234...). I didn't believe it worked but I got 2 names in about 10 minutes. Then he sells the illys on his site and people actually buy em.

Fallen
09-21-2004, 05:54 PM
Koreans have the easiest passwords. I have a friend who hangs out in motel, clan x17, and some other kor channels, writes down a few names and tries like 20-30 common passwords (1,11,111,1111,2,22 etc a,aa,aaa etc 12,123,1234...). I didn't believe it worked but I got 2 names in about 10 minutes. Then he sells the illys on his site and people actually buy em. Indeed, going around and searching for illys then trying such simple passwords are so fun. :D . And i have now stolen 2 accounts form the previous owner of Sparda, and 1 account from a noob who was named Sparda_of_chaos. ( They're not the same person ).