PDA

View Full Version : Changes to Warning System

Andover[yT]
11-18-2005, 08:27 PM
I have a few idea on what could replace the warning system or what could be changed. I want to have your input on it.

1) Lower the warnings needed to boot to 2 or 1.
2) Have descisions to boot someone be delt with by the group members.
3) Form a group of 5 members and the mods to discuss members actions.

Again you input is very much appreciated

-Andover[yT]
ICG Moderation

Akazukin
11-18-2005, 08:40 PM
I think the users just want a comfortable place to have fun, not a strict place... for example, GS and BC are user-friendly. I once gave many stress to users of alpha, like a progress card and team-work projects. In the end , people leave and I blame myself. Maybe Banana wants to create a more relax debate forum where users can freely talk about anything, like critise other's comment or flaming in once a while, a forum with not much strict rules.

the rules can be applied when ICG have many users and posts. My suggestion will be warnings = 2, and only moderator will decide whether to boot someone or not. It might not be appropriate to apply the new rules now, as the users are asking for something else, not really looking forward to new strict rules.

I hope my thoughts are correct, I'm not really sure. But I truly appreciate your effort, thoughts and time spent to moderate ICG.