PDA

View Full Version : Lasgo's Hack Question

Shine
09-12-2004, 04:15 PM
Does this hack actualy work?
Is it a hack that can have your bnet account deleted?
Can your account still be deleted if your only useing it offline?
And since im an idiot how do i run the .dLL file? if you dont wanna explain give me link to wherever on the site it explains

Fish Beans
09-12-2004, 04:18 PM
1. No hack can get you banned if used offline. Blizzard doesn't give a shit what you do offline.
2. I have no fucking clue what "Lasgo's Hack" is. You might want to clarify that a bit.

bulk_4me
09-12-2004, 04:28 PM
Thats a replay addon, adds some cool features and TV-mode to them.

Shine
09-12-2004, 04:44 PM
Its the one that tells if someone is hacking. in a replay if it isnt called lasgo's then w/e the reply hack one.

CoLt
09-12-2004, 05:28 PM
Tada. Go ask him on his forums (http://lasgo.orik.org/) Or just browse around there. I do believe he means BWAntiCheat, which I do believe another thread talked about what you need:

BWLauncher.exe
BWaddin.dll
BWAC.dll
LARS.dll

I can only assume they go into your StarCraft folder. I've never tried it. What it does it, tells you when someone clicks your units without having the proper vision to do so. Or if they do suspicious stuff. I forget what it does exactly, but BWAC works in game and in Reps. And if there still is the Observer Pack which is for Replays.

Edit: Straight from dLs:

BWAC: Detects a maphack in game and while watching a replay by checking for actions if a player had actually vision on the target
LARS: Auto saves replays
BWW: Runs Starcraft in a window
BWTVObserver: Gives a first person like view in replays and provides statistics

Poprocks
09-12-2004, 06:24 PM
heard of it but dunno what the hell it is or does

aFTeRLiFe
09-12-2004, 07:11 PM
Hopefully you do know what it does, colt just posted above what it does.