PDA

View Full Version : **** it - ban me.

banana_sam
11-16-2005, 02:27 PM
ICG is a tremendous disapointment to me. Rather than being the selective group of intellectuals I had hoped for, I find that even the most idiotic of members are allowed to post here. Consider this my goodbye post. This group sucks ass.

Not to mention that it's fearless leader, Andover, seems to have the collective wit of a landmine.

howardmeis
11-16-2005, 02:33 PM
O.O
I like this forum, but it needs WAY more posts/threads.

Pharnax
11-16-2005, 02:35 PM
The topics, and the posts within them is some of the most intelligent I have seen on this forum so far. Why don't you just ignore them? Some day a thread will (eventually) gain your interrest. When that happens, you will be glad that you chosed to stay in the group.

Otaku
11-16-2005, 02:46 PM
:/: :( I guess...:/:

llafnwod
11-16-2005, 03:08 PM
ICG is a tremendous disapointment to me. Rather than being the selective group of intellectuals I had hoped for, I find that even the most idiotic of members are allowed to post here. Consider this my goodbye post. This group sucks ass.

Not to mention that it's fearless leader, Andover, seems to have the collective wit of a landmine.Cheers.

Ikji
11-16-2005, 04:14 PM

Not to mention that it's fearless leader, Andover, seems to have the collective wit of a landmine.
With you being no better. Your collective wit is highlighted by the pregnancy thread where the guy said that his condom broke while you said ~serves you right for not wearing protection.

banana_sam
11-16-2005, 04:18 PM
With you being no better. Your collective wit is highlighted by the pregnancy thread where the guy said that his condom broke while you said ~serves you right for not wearing protection.I said use protection, implying not only a condom, but spermicide as well. If you had read my post you would know that.

And to the rest of you, if you want to get your "smart" on, just scurry over to llafnwod's FTI. At least it's run by people who are actually intelligent.

Ikji
11-16-2005, 04:26 PM
I said use protection, implying not only a condom, but spermicide as well. If you had read my post you would know that.

And to the rest of you, if you want to get your "smart" on, just scurry over to llafnwod's FTI. At least it's run by people who are actually intelligent.
Condoms are classified as protection so he was using it, your definition of it needs explaining before you post about it. I mean at least say "more protection?" In everyone else's eyes he was already using protection. It is your fault that you did not see this.

magikmonky
11-16-2005, 04:46 PM
Hay guys.

Andover[yT]
11-16-2005, 07:43 PM
This thread is as good as locked since it pertains to no issues.

:locked2:

-Andover[yT]
ICG Moderation

banana_sam
11-29-2005, 07:46 PM
Thanks for the pretty thread Andover.