PDA

View Full Version : Title 7

Andover[yT]
11-16-2005, 09:55 AM
Title 7 is a law made that is supposed to allow men and women equal opportunities in sports. I find this law is a bit more of a hassle, heres an example: I recently heard from a college coach that they have been forced to reduce their football team fro 100 to 80 , why? since there wasnt enough women in other sports. I think that law makes it harder for the sports since you have to try to get as many women in sports as men, in most colleges there are 3-4 more sports for women to try to make up for some of the high participation Mens sports like: Basketball , Football.

What do you think? Title 9, good ethics or just an annoyance?

Training-Name
11-16-2005, 09:58 AM
Everything these days is equality. If men/women want sports and such, you basically have to let them have it.

Andover[yT]
11-16-2005, 10:03 AM
Everything these days is equality. If men/women want sports and such, you basically have to let them have it.

yes but the level of equality that this law requires is a bit much , you need just about as many men playing sports , as women are. This can be annoying since for the most part, men seem to participate more in sports than women do.

Akazukin
11-16-2005, 10:06 AM
Strongly disagree. Men are the real hunters. Sports are originally created to preserve the hunting spirit, for example : Javelin. Men and women can never be equal. A college should organise cooking lessons for women instead. Your girlfriend might not even know how to cook.

Title 7 is an annoyance.

Training-Name
11-16-2005, 10:10 AM
I'm a guy, but I don't participate in any sports except soccer. So, that's just me though. Anyways, yes, men and women have their own capabilities.

howardmeis
11-16-2005, 02:34 PM
Women argue for equal rights, but they will never actualy want them. Ask a women if she'd take a punch in the face, or get part of her genaltalia cut off, or other stuff that men go through women don't.
Also, where are the Mens shelters? I seee tons of womens shelters, never a mens one. Women RELY on sexims. We all do.

llafnwod
11-16-2005, 03:13 PM
Ask a women if sh'ed take a punch in the face, or get part of her genitalia cut off, or other stuff that men go through women don't.Would you? Idiot.

howardmeis
11-16-2005, 03:28 PM
No I wouldn't hit a girl in the face................... Yes I've been hit in the face, and yea I'm circumsized.

llafnwod
11-16-2005, 03:31 PM
and yea I'm circumsized.****ing idiot. Let alone the fact that "circumsision" is forgotten by the child moments after it is conducted, would you consent to it if you knew what it was when you were an infant?

Ikji
11-16-2005, 04:17 PM
Womwen argue for equal rights, but they will never actualy want them. Ask a women if sh'ed take a punch in the face, or get part of her genitalia cut off, or other stuff that men go through women don't.
Also, where are the Mens shelters? I seee tons of womens shelters, never a mens one. Women RELY on sexims. We all do.
Some of the Sarmatian women cut off one breast to fire an arrow better.

magikmonky
11-16-2005, 05:08 PM
The "Samartian" women are not the majority of women though are they? The majority of men have or will need to get there penis circumsized.

Ikji
11-16-2005, 07:00 PM
The "Samartian" women are not the majority of women though are they? The majority of men have or will need to get there penis circumsized.
Who are the "Samartians?"

llafnwod
11-16-2005, 07:31 PM
Who are the "Samartians?"Why, the species of humanoids from Samars.

Bah, assume he spelled it correctly and answer his question.