PDA

View Full Version : New Problem With Damnation

Rogue
06-01-2004, 11:31 AM
I've got a pretty new problem, Damnation with the damnation.dll package doesnt seem to be compatible with the "pretty" new 1.11b patch.... tryed to join a game with it loaded and sc goes POOF... its probobly just the scv hack though, since normal stack triggers still work, heres the patch "info"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- patch 1.11b
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Fixed a bug that allowed SCV's to heal Marines.
- Fixed a bug that allowed Zerg to build without the need for creep.
- Fixed a bug that allowed buildings to be stacked on top of each other.
- Fixed a Mac bug that prevented StarEdit from running.
- Fixed a Mac bug where background music stopped after the first piece.

2 of these fixes are wonderfull things, altough i dont know why they stick them in the pc patch info file.... the rest... well the third as i said i suspect is not compleate, and i cant test the other 2..... seeems they only fixed scvs being able to heal marines ?! wierd.... anywho.... time for a hack update, tweek or something....

Damed blizzard and their exsessive patches....

BTW loved it with 1.11, was great, gave me something new to do on pylon def maps... and stoped sooooo many crash hackers its not even funny, along with letting me exit(b4 game end) pylon def Xland without crashing wich i find as... amazingly cool...

Artyphyst
06-01-2004, 01:42 PM
yeah, it was fun.. while it lasted. Now with this patch, for the next 3 days i can guarenteed hack free games.

DSG
06-01-2004, 06:13 PM
Damnation v1.03 is NOT compatible with the new 1.11B patch!!!
Please check the 'New patch' thread in the Main section of the forum for updates.

Direct link to the 'New Patch' thread:
http://www.bwhacks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=121